Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

The more Baku violates ceasefire, the greater number of Azeri soldiers dies in “accidents”
    May 14, 2011 - 15:45 AMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Azerbaijani media reported that two soldiers of the Azerbaijani army died in accidents. One of them allegedly died from lightning strike, while the other one - in a car accident.

The Armenian side’s forecasts came true. For example, Armenian military psychologist David Jamalyan said on May 2: “Do not be surprised if Azerbaijani media outlets disseminate information shortly that an accident took place in a military unit, in which soldiers were killed.”

It is pretty reasonable. Baku could not expect that it will get away with permanent and diligent firing of NKR positions, in which people are killed. The NKR Defense Army warned that Azerbaijan will be given an adequate response for the ongoing violations of ceasefire and provocative acts, and it will live in fear.

But even in case of a great number of losses, the Azerbaijani leadership will be have to invent new “lightning strikes” and “car accidents” not to break the “martial spirit” of the Azerbaijani army and to keep under control the Azerbaijani people, which has been “nourished” with hatred towards Armenians and palmed off with promises to take Karabakh from Armenians for many years.

The military and patriotic education in Azerbaijan is based on invented “weakness and non-efficiency” of the NKR army. Thus, the Azerbaijani leadership cannot admit that this army gives an adequate response for killing of Armenian servicemen and civilians. And the more Baku violates ceasefire, the more frequently it will have to invent “accidents,” in which Azerbaijani soldiers are killed.

Comment

Azerbaijan violates ceasefire and suffers losses
      May 14, 2011 - 14:20 AMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - On May 8-14, cases of ceasefire violation by Azerbaijan again increased at the line of contact between the NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces.

The Azerbaijani armed forces violated ceasefire for 450 times over the week, firing 1,700 shots at the NKR positions, the press service of the NKR Defense Army reported.

The most intense fire was reported on May 11 and 12, as a result of which a civilian of Artsakh was killed. A tractor driver from Kyuratagh village of Hadrut region of Artsakh, Araik Balasanyan, was wounded in the head by an Azeri sniper in the southeast direction of the frontline on May 11. Balasanyan died on the way to hospital.

The fire was stopped due to retaliatory measures taken by the Karabakh armed forces. According to intelligence data, the enemy suffered losses.

Comment

I think the two ''accidents'' with Azeri soldiers is the answer from the Armenian side for the civilian Araik Balasanyan

Comment

Armenian Air Force:

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaR1 View Post
            I think the two ''accidents'' with Azeri soldiers is the answer from the Armenian side for the civilian Araik Balasanyan
            I dont think they would hide the fact an Armenian soldier killed an Azeri soldier, they would announce it to the world trying to show "Armenians are violating the ceasefire, killing innocent people." But the chances of someone getting hit by lighting are pretty low so i dont know what to make of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
              I dont think they would hide the fact an Armenian soldier killed an Azeri soldier, they would announce it to the world trying to show "Armenians are violating the ceasefire, killing innocent people." But the chances of someone getting hit by lighting are pretty low so i dont know what to make of it.
              Even Thor hates Azeris
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
                Don't you keep up with the news? Azerbaijanis regularly report of ceasefire violations, it's just that they selectively choose to leave certain facts out. Are you forgetting the invention by azeri side of the supposed killing of a 5 year old azeri boy that in reality never took place?

worry not, the Azerbaboon indeed got struck with lightning, the lightning strike of the vengeful Armenian soliders hand.

Here is the latest azeri reports:

Armenians violate ceasefire

Armenian armed forces have once again violated ceasefire on the contact line of troops.
                The Armenian troops fired at Azerbaijani army located in Agdam village in Tovuz District from Mosesgerkh village in Berde region of Armenia from 10:05 till 10:10 on 11 May.

Armenians also opened fire at Azerbaijani positions in Gadabay District from areas in Krasnoselsk region of Armenia from 19:30 till 19:55 on 11 May, Azerbaijan Defense Ministry press office said.

Azerbaijani troops answered the fire. No casualties were reported.

Comment

WoW, and theres more:

Armenian soldiers open fire at the gas pipeline in Geranboy region

14 May 2011 [14:20] - Today.Az

During a shooting in Gapgaragoyunlu village of Goranboy region, one of Armenian machinegun bullets hit a gas pipeline and caused a blast.

Some houses nearby damaged as a result of the explosion. Moreover, roofs of some houses were totally ruined as a result of regular ceasefire violations by the Armenian forces.

-----------------------------------------------------

Agressive Armenian Armed Forces break ceasefire in several directions

14 May 2011 [12:00] - Today.Az

The Armenian armed forces opened fire at the Azerbaijani troops from positions outside Tapgaragoyunlu village in the Goranboy region at 18:15-18:40 on May 13, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry reported.

Further, the Armenian armed forces opened fire from positions outside Horadiz village in the Fizuli region at 23:04-23:10, from positions outside Javahirli and Sarijali villages in the Agdam region at 00:05-00:25 on May 14, the ministry said.

The Azerbaijani troops answered their fire. No causalities were reported.

Comment

I hope more gas catches fire :-) At least we are shooting back at the enemy. While we sit here in this forum and say we will ban our fellow brothers for an Odar! One who is anti Armenian at that. Mod bro must not have had any kofta lately so he will ban an Armenian all for defence of an Odar!

I hope we show some new weapons soon, I can't wait for the new parade!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      But Azerbaijan has nobody to blame but Azerbaijan for the low state of Azeri mass-media, or indeed about any of Azerbaijan's social failings. One aspect of that "nobody gives a xxxx about you or us" point is that there is no outlet that reveals what the population of Azerbaijan really thinks. Maybe Azerbaijan is, as your media and state organisations would suggest it is, a nation mostly populated by Aliyev-loving paranoid racists. That, honestly, is the impression that Azerbaijan's media gives out. However, nobody from the outside is going to reform your country's media or start forcing your country's professional academics to behave like proper academics. That process has to come from within Azerbaijan.
                      But that wasnt my point Bell. I was just trying to explain that someone and we might know who, for personal reasons at some point ignited a spark between us and we were too blind to see it. And now thats all has happened we might never be able to go back to the way we were. My family is still friends with many Armenians , my fathers only friend who he knows since university is Armenian and they still talk daily, but it doesnt mean that i forgot everything, and my mind always seeks justice.
                      P.S. i dont mean to sound like a prick , just its how i feel.

Comment

Working...
                      X