Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Unwanted View Post
    Welcome back... Turkish HyeFIghter lol
    ABout your translation i dont quaet agree with you, but yes IF we Attack Armenia and yes we dont need to Attack Armenia we only here for our lands back, Irevan Khanate was given to you guys as a gift and we dont take gifts back.
    First of all its Yerevan (stop with you Azeri fantasy) Second, Azeris are the ones who gets from Mongolia to kavkaz and gets free gifts... Third, azeris are singing this ''war'' song for a long time now, we all know its aliev's ''smart'' game... He don't want a war, he don't want that lands..(he know Armenia will never let him win) He is fooling Azeri people for 10 years now... And don't get to excited before you get your ban and come back with unwanted2...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
        what you talkin about???? i dont get anythink of that you says, againe and againe iam 10000000% hay!
        Hahah I am sure you are, man. just kidding with you , Some of your countrymen said you are Turkish and that they all knew it lol. But i know they ban you just because you said that the commander was gay and not because you used a Turkish Ip or some other excuse they gave me..

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaR1 View Post
          First of all its Yerevan (stop with you Azeri fantasy) Second, Azeris are the ones who gets from Mongolia to kavkaz and gets free gifts... Third, azeris are singing this ''war'' song for a long time now, we all know its aliev's ''smart'' game... He don't want a war, he don't want that lands..(he know Armenia will never let him win) He is fooling Azeri people for 10 years now... And don't get to excited before you get your ban and come back with unwanted2...
          Hey if you are saying there were never such thing is Irevan Khanate then lol i got nothing to say to you. And xxxx politics. nobody wants war not only our president you know damn as well as i am that your people also scared fo resuming war. Because War is war and it touches everyone. I am not saying that Armenians are scared to fight, NO i am saying people in general dont like war. Because strong or weak people are going to die regardless. As to baning sure go ahead this is your territory you can play ur little ban game, but it only shows me that you cant deal with your problems.
          P.S. we would be stupid to go to war now, We have to wait 5-7 more years then we will be def outperforming you in almost every aspect of military as for now its still too lcose to call it. Time is on our hands and Oil is not running out in 2012 lol )) Your president been telling you this for the past 10 years lol

Comment

Hey if you are saying there were never such thing is Irevan Khanate then lol i got nothing to say to you. And xxxx politics. nobody wants war not only our president you know damn as well as i am that your people also scared fo resuming war. Because War is war and it touches everyone. I am not saying that Armenians are scared to fight, NO i am saying people in general dont like war. Because strong or weak people are going to die regardless. As to baning sure go ahead this is your territory you can play ur little ban game, but it only shows me that you cant deal with your problems.
            P.S. we would be stupid to go to war now, We have to wait 5-7 more years then we will be def outperforming you in almost every aspect of military as for now its still too lcose to call it. Time is on our hands and Oil is not running out in 2012 lol )) Your president been telling you this for the past 10 years lol
            Arkadas janem, in 5-7 years Baku could become depopulated. According to the most recent World Health Organization (WHO) global tuberculoises (TB) drug resistance surveillance report, the highest multidrug-resistant TB rate in the world was recorded in Baku. You should spend more money in health care and less in propaganda.

Comment

Yerevan khanate was under the Persian Empire, so now there is no Persian Empire but the Azerbaijani empire? That is what i dont understand, it was Heydar Aliyev who first made that claim, that Yerevan belonged to Azerbaijan and his son has been continuing in his fathers footsteps. Can you please tell me what kind of President makes claims towards another countries capital? I find it funny Azeris and Turks both criticize Armenia because a few, not the President or other govt officials, want Western Armenia returned but when Aliyev claims all of Armenia as part of Azerbaijan and Northern Iran as being Southern Azerbaijan Azeris say its ok because it belongs to them, lol. Azeris and their fantasy world.
              Last edited by ninetoyadome; 08-06-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

"P.S. we would be stupid to go to war now, We have to wait 5-7 more years then we will be def outperforming you in almost every aspect of military as for now its still too lcose to call it"

LOL! ha ha ha, god it hurts. Listen to the IDIOT talk..LOL

We kicked your ASS in the 1990's and you still need 5 to 7 more years? LOL We had nothing but our bare hands then, now there is a real Army! As you wait for 5 to 7 more years LOL! You could not touch us then, now you need 5 to 7 years accordng to your toork math to catch up to where we were in 1993 LOL....

Ohhh there are tears in my eyes from laughing so much. HahaHa what a toork belig! LOL!

Da da da da...Da da da da, Smerch counter fire, along with other Armenian weapons leaves large amounts of dead toorks all over the place... Da da da taaa LOL! Come and get it, this time we are going to finish this once and for all. Then it is time for Ararat!
                Last edited by Vahram; 08-06-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

You should take a look at this.

That is not our president talking, that is not armenian propaganda, It is from the Harvard International Relations Council from Harvard University.
                  Your country has already reached its peak of oil production, and from this year on, it is gradually going to decrease where in 5-7 years, (2016-2018) your country's oil production will have reached the end of the line. Therefore, if anything, youre country has a race against time, and it is losing. That is why your president has become more desperate, and has started to talk more. Because every year, your country is becoming weaker, and every year, your president will have less of a leverage.

You should also take a look at this

Even at its peak, Azerbaijan is likely to lose a war.

But none of that matters, because your president will never start a war. He simply uses Armenia and the Artsakh Republic as a way to take people's attention away from their horrible and inhumane living conditions. He is living the life of a king and would not do anything risk his petrodollars.

Comment

why you banned me Armenian, and leting talk some azeri/turkish guy and he aint got banned? WTF!

Comment

"why you banned me Armenian, and leting talk some azeri/turkish guy and he aint got banned? WTF! "

I will stick by your side becuae you are Armenian, but you did say someone was gay! What is wrong with you? Don't you know how to hold the line Mo?

But I also have to agree with you, as they ban Armenians around here like there is no tommorrow and let toorks speak freely! For this point you are correct 100% but the other crack from yours was just less then bad taste! We have two guys left on this planet and you felt like telling somone a joke? And you did this in front of toorks! You should feel ashamed!

Comment

Working...
                      X