Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Spetznaz i have the same information as you do, believe me you are not getting most secret info on your military because then you wouldnt have said anything about it here because this way you would have committed a treason to your country and it would make it not a top secret. as to little things i agree you might have an acces but so do I. You dont have to hold an AK47 in ur hands to know stuff, I might be a civilian but i have more than 6 different Ak's from 47 to 74 and recently purchased Romak psl.
    All i wanted to say with out any beef is that the rockets u showed look phony . As for now no one has explained this to me . the only replies are little kids who think they are Rambo.

P.S. i dont speak Armenian wish i knew few words and i got no one to translate it to me so use your cojones and just retype it in English or Russian.

Comment

Comment

"I wish you guys be stupid enough to first start the war to somehow push our forces back and make us ease up on NK but once u do that Big papa Russkiy wont be able to say xxxx to us if we strike NK and even Armenina proper ALl we need is for a big guys to close their eyes for sometime! and then its 1 on1. "

LOL what an IDIOT! You stupid toork..what do you think happened in the first war? You stupid idiot you got your a$$ kicked with a bunch of farmers! So STFU you stupid idiot. make a move and see what will happen you stupid supid toork. You stupid stupid toork you started this we finsihed it..now you are preaching to us you stupid supid toork? Go f?ck yourself you stupid stupid toork! You started it the first time and we finished it and you have something to say you stupid supid toork? Do you have the stupidity to try it again? Let us know otherwise STFU you stupid toork! Otherwise will finish it worse for you this time than last.

"Russia cant dictate their policy to any of us so easily"

The babboon tried with all the arms against farmers and now Russia can't dicate anything? You stupid toork we kicked your A$$ with a bunch of farmers you had Soviet Armies and weapons on your side you could not do sheet then..LOL all you did was cry when it was finsihed. You asked for peace..LOL Next time we are taking Baku, and there is nothing you can do to dictate to us that we should not. Watch your A$$ be careful you don't regeret this mistake, it will be the last one you make you stupid toork.
        Last edited by Vahram; 09-23-2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
          "I wish you guys be stupid enough to first start the war to somehow push our forces back and make us ease up on NK but once u do that Big papa Russkiy wont be able to say xxxx to us if we strike NK and even Armenina proper ALl we need is for a big guys to close their eyes for sometime! and then its 1 on1. "

LOL what an IDIOT! You stupid toork..what do you think happened in the first war? You stupid idiot you got your a$$ kicked with a bunch of farmers! So STFU you stupid idiot. make a move and see what will happen you stupid supid toork. You stupid stupid toork you started this we finsihed it..now you are preaching to us you stupid supid toork? Go f?ck yourself you stupid stupid toork!

"Russia cant dictate their policy to any of us so easily"

The babboon tried with all the arms against farmers and now Russia can't dicate anything? You stupid toork we kicked your A$$ with a bunch of farmers you had Soviet Armies and weapons on your side you could not do sheet then..LOL all you did was cry when it was finsihed. You asked for peace..LOL Next time we are taking Baku, and there is nothing you can do to dictate to us that we should not. Watch your A$$ be careful you don't regeret this mistake, it will be the last one you make you stupid toork.
          Yes you kicked our asses with shovels and buckets poor you! Sounds like Grandfather bed time stories
          Last edited by Wanted; 09-23-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

BTW what is up with buying expired weapons from Moldova?

Comment

"Yes you kicked our asses with shovels and buckets poor you! Sounds like Grandfather bed time stories "

We used shovels when we ran out of bullets. And grandfather Alieve has special stories for stupid toorks like you. Reailty is on the ground stupid

This time we have belts apon belts of defence and nice weapons too. Can't wait to teach you stupid toorks another lesson. This time we are going to finish it!

Like a good little toork you could not answer any of the facts..LOL

You picked the fight you lost. Now go listen to grandpa Alieve he has special babboon stories for you You know the stories well, you are a toork anything but reality is the story of the day, week, month

Comment

Originally posted by wanted View Post
                btw what is up with buying expired weapons from moldova?
                speciali what weapons from moldova????

Comment

I like this AK accessory setup....looks like scope mount rail with scope, folding tactical stock, advanced muzzle break, and a what appears to be a gernade launcher with seperate trigger. I would add a quad rail system on the front grip and add a lazer sight and a flashlight. These guys look badass.

Did everybody see their show?....these guys were just fcking amazing, never seen anything like this from any other military.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Wanted View Post
                    Spetznaz i have the same information as you do, believe me you are not getting most secret info on your military because then you wouldnt have said anything about it here because this way you would have committed a treason to your country and it would make it not a top secret. as to little things i agree you might have an acces but so do I. You dont have to hold an AK47 in ur hands to know stuff, I might be a civilian but i have more than 6 different Ak's from 47 to 74 and recently purchased Romak psl.
                    All i wanted to say with out any beef is that the rockets u showed look phony . As for now no one has explained this to me . the only replies are little kids who think they are Rambo.

P.S. i dont speak Armenian wish i knew few words and i got no one to translate it to me so use your cojones and just retype it in English or Russian.

Wanted..how old are u? im a son of my father..and my father is a veteran who kicked ur fathers Ass do u know about that? if no then be informed! i didnt hold only AK47 but also some sorts of weapons that maybe u haven't seen it in ur dreams..maybe my brothers replys are kind of childish..but while talking with me think a lot..cz im a son of An Armenian Hero! and russians didnt help us in 1991..u know that during war ur defense minister begged Russian defense minister to help them?and instead they aid u 10 tanks for free u know that? u dont know! and do u know who is Shamil Basayev? his a chechen fighter who was helping ur country during the war..and fighting like a foo..u know what he said? read this "During my career,I and my battalion had only lost once, and that defeat came in Karabakh in fighting against the Dashnak battalion" another one do u know who is Gulbuddin Hekmatyar? his an aphghan fighter...who came to help u with 3000 aphghan criminals from aphgani prisons "either u fight and save ur lives or u die"..so my friend u know nothing about the war 1991 and u know nothing whats happening now!we had beaten u will do that again even 1 on 1! and i will translate u in Armenian what I said...I said "we will win any other battle either with Tochka U or without it" i didn't say anything about our secrets..i just said what we might* have..i said only 1% that i know..and next time mind who ur talking with.
                    Last edited by Spetsnaz; 09-23-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Bravo Spetznaz! Hookit seerem!

Herosnair Hay Herosnair Ketze Hayastan!

Comment

Working...
                      X