Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
    "“Azerbaijan, having not a single cultural value, forcibly annexes those of other states. It can be described as cultural robbery,” Iran’s Deputy Minister of Culture Bahman Dari said. Bahman Dari vowed robbery against Iranian cultural heritage will not be left unpunished."

LOL not a single cultural value, I guess we are not the only ones that know that baboon is worthless. LOL

I guess it is to be expected from a nation that proclaims Yerevan ( Oldest consciously inhabited city in the world ) belongs to them...ROTF

50 + and counting!
    There is no such thing as an Azerbaijani culture. Every Azeri cultural value is stolen from other countries, especially from Iran. I watched the Eurovision Songfestival and the way they presented Azeri culture was just laughable. I as Iranian even didn't find it annoying, but rather pathetic. They presented things like Nowruz, Zurkhane and Nizami as if they are Azerbaijani.

Just time for Iran to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post

also from panarmenian

wtf?
      The panarmenian article was sarcastic regarding the Azeri explanations.
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
        Yess Eddo, you got my point.
        To all others: Guys you are mixing a lot of points, and making me say things I did not.
        Maybe it is my english.

I never talked of anyone attacking Turkey. Of course if we, or any other candidate had to attack Turkey, NATO would stick in their back.
        But come on Guys, who speaks about attacking Turkey?
        Did I?
        Turkey's end will be similar to the end of the USSR. From within.
        (And the name of the guy who launched the process is G.W.Bush.: reason why, in a century from now, the then Tiflis might have changed the avenue of this same name 3 times, but there will be streets and avenues in Diyarbekir and Kirkuk, and most probably in Yerevan and Garin too..., as sign of gratitude).
        But all this Turkey/Nato question is an other, however related, but an other matter.
        What I was talking, was the role of Turkey, as a decision maker, in the launch of the new war between us and Azerbaijan, wich is just a matter of time.

What I said, was that by today, Turkey has such existential problems, that it can not afford to create a much bigger one.
        This does not mean, that this situation will prevail eternally.
        As a matter of fact, Turkey will be much more dangerous for us, when it will be desperate, out of western control. In that case, it may afford or need to revive the war or even be part of it directly.
        This been said, today, this is not actual, and will not be for some time yet.
        Yet again: this does not meen, that we must rule out the possibility, and not do our best to prepare for such an eventuality.

Regarding the Nato question, and Turkey:
        1- As a matter of fact, Nato is an outdated alliance, against a foe that vanished. It did win the war it was ment to fight.
        2- The US is doing its best, to use it in its new strategies, but it is no more the same history. In real life, the need of an allied help against external agression will never happen. And main members of the alliance do understand it best.
        3- Once again, this is an other question, but to resume it very briefly and caricaturally:
        In Nato there are mainly 4 poles, each with its own agenda:
        US & UK: use NATO as a tool to keep Mainland Europe under control, and use the potential in futur strategies.
        EU (France & Germany): try to use the alliance (US) potential, while trying to create purely EU military forces and integrated, self sufficient alliance.
        East European New members (Poland, Tcheks, Balts): use NATO shield, against potential Russian return.
        Turkey: the new ambitious, pretentious player, willing to impose its interests in some regional projects, and use the alliance to boost its military industrial potential. Turkey does not need anymore NATO to protect its borders, since there are no more credible external threats remaining (Iran is an other story yet). Plus NATO is a kind of shield Turkey tries to catch on, against the danger it feels from within... (US/EU). It is paradoxical, but it is the real fact.

Being NATO centered, is more a russian prisma, inherited from old cold war years.
        it is still shared by some old school soon to be retired elites in DC and London, but as a matter of fact, this is outdated.

Today's NATO is more about cohesion from internal problems, rather than external threats.
        It is used by the US/EU to keep control on Turkey's behavior, not for our sake, but for their best national interest, etc....

CONCLUSION:
        I was not talking NATO/Turkey against us.
        I was saying Turkey's best enemies are inside, and not outside the NATO.
        And those same guys, for their best national interest, have created a situation where Turkey can not be an active part of the new war between us and Azarbaijan, if it had to happen today.
        This to say, there is virtually no risk of having a new war in immediate futur.
        Wich in its turn implies, that we may, can, and should use much more agressive, lethal, audacious tactics in punishing the enemy diversyas, regardless of what we may hear, because in fact, everybody will make noise, but noise only, if our reaction is limited to temporary, however hurtful punishment for Aliyev.
        We would thus, spare the life of our boys, nothing more, nothing less.
        ( As a matter of fact, we would spare the life of a lot of talysh; Lezgins and avars too)
        Agree 100% with Eddo and Vrej
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          ( As a matter of fact, we would spare the life of a lot of talysh; Lezgins and avars too)
          maybe, but, let's not forget most of them were fighting against us in artsakh. let's not forget chechens too. turks. afghans. and god knows who else.
          I'd not trust muslims. period.
          Last edited by arakeretzig; 06-11-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
            maybe, but, let's not forget most of them were fighting against us in artsakh. let's not forget chechens too. turks. afghans. and god knows who else.
            I'd not trust muslims. period.
            I agree with you to a degree. But I also think it is not too late or unwise to exploit the tenuous relationship between Lezghins, Avars, Talysh (especially the Talysh who have close to hostile relations with Baku and are pro-Tehran) and the Aliyev regime to our advantage. Whether it will be successful or not, helping minorities in Azerbaijan to give voice against the current regime could possibly work in our favor ( principals of Sun Tzu- unsettle the relationships between your enemies allies if not break them completely). Muslim unity or not, the Lezghin, Talysh, Avar have no direct conflict with the Armenians, many willingly surrendered during the war, were not enthusiastic soldiers, understood their status within Azerbaijan, and were most explicit in their being sent to the front to die against their will- some were even sympathetic with the independence movement of Artsakh as they desire their own independence.

Indeed, the Azeris sent Legzhins, Talysh, Avars to the front but many were sacrificed wantonly by Baku as a means to destroy any future uprising they might have entertained by the sheer fact that thousands would be lost forever. Still, the minorities realized this and later there were indeed problems in various regions against Baku which had to be put down with force. Even though the Baku regime probably has its spies, police, etc all over these minorities, the resentment lingers and any further action by the regime if problems arise will inflame resentment.

Chechens and Ingush will (as well as Afghan and Paki mujaheddin) will be non-factor in any new combat. Despite Muslim unity, the Chechens realized early on they could not win and the Azeris were not worth the effort, additionally the anti-Moscow Chechen forces are pretty much decimated. The Afghans and Pakis have their hands full and should the Azeris try to re-employ them again, will face the wrath of both Russian and the west...at least to some degree-additionally, these mercenaries proved to be a disaster the first go-around.

Comment

Russia Hints At Intervention in Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict

Submitted by jkucera on June 11, 2012 - 11:31am

Several days after apparent widespread skirmishes all along the Armenia-Azerbaijan border and the Nagorno-Karabakh "line of contact," there is still very little information about what actually happened. For a while, though, at least on the internet [7], it seemed that a serious escalation of violence was imminent.

It's a bit odd that, amid all the rumors of massive fighting, there doesn't seem to have been any casualties on either side, suggesting that the reports may have been some sort of deliberate disinformation campaign. And that's what the Armenian Defense Ministry has suggested [8]:

The rumors spread by Azerbaijani mass media on the possible combat operations on NKR–Azerbaijan line of contact towards Aghdam and Fizulai are nothing but imagination.

In comparison to June 7-8, the ceasefire violations in different parts of the front line have become more frequent and have increased. This, however, did not affect and will not affect the general state.

All the usual suspects issued the usual statements [9] calling on both sides to settle the conflict peacefully, etc. But one international reaction was especially notable: Russia's. A Russian military spokesman noted that airmen at the Russian military base in Armenia have been stepping up their training flights since the beginning of the year. From the New York Times [10]:

Russian fighter jets stationed at a base in Armenia have conducted about 300 training flights since the beginning of 2012, and have increased the number of flying hours by more than 20 percent from last year...

Colonel Gorbul said Russian fighter pilots were preparing for combat. “The main emphasis in performing aerobatic elements is made on the ability to apply them in real-life air combat conditions,” he said.

Since the increase in flights began at the beginning of the year, it doesn't seem like it's in reaction to the flareup in violence. But the statement does seem like a reaction to the flareup. Russia is of course a crucial factor [11] in any potential conflict over Karabakh: while Azerbaijan is on the way to gaining military superiority over Armenia, if Russia intervened on Armenia's side it would be a whole different story. (And whether they do may depend on whether the conflict is limited to Karabakh itself, or if it spreads to Armenia, as these recent skirmishes have.) It's of course easy for Russia to drop a hint like this that it might get involved than to actually get involved if push came to shove, but you can guess that this statement is being closely analyzed in Baku.

Comment

Is A New Karabakh War Imminent, Even Inevitable?

June 11, 2012
                Following intermittent intensive fighting on June 4-7 along the Armenian-Azerbaijani border and the line of contact east of the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabakh, the conflict parties have reportedly only exchanged artillery fire in recent days.

Whether and how long that comparative lull will hold is unclear, however.

Judging from media reports, last week’s fighting followed the same pattern as in the early summer of 2010 and 2011.

Successive nighttime attempts by Azerbaijani forces to penetrate Armenian lines were repulsed, and the Armenian side launched retaliation offensives that reportedly killed a total of at least five Azerbaijani servicemen, possibly more.

Why the intensity of the fighting has abated is not clear. If Azerbaijan did indeed incur heavier losses than it has admitted to after launching three abortive probes, the top brass may have decided to suspend such attacks.

It's possible that they did so in the hope of resuming the attacks with greater success, either on the eve of the planned meeting in Paris on June 18 between the Minsk Group co-chairs of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) and the Armenian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers or -- if the “new ideas” that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says will be floated at those talks are not to Baku’s liking -- then immediately afterwards.

It is also conceivable that, at their meeting in Trabzon on May 8, the Turkish and Georgian foreign ministers may have conveyed to their Azerbaijani counterpart their shared concern at the escalation of hostilities, and that Azerbaijan responded to that expression of concern from its regional allies.

Back From The Brink

Nonetheless, the fact that the conflict sides have so far always "stepped back from the brink" after several days of intensive fighting does not mean that at some juncture hostilities could not escalate very rapidly into a full-fledged war.

True, there are considerations that might predispose the Azerbaijani leadership to deliberately launch a new offensive.

First, Azerbaijan’s oil revenues are set to peak in a few years' time. Given the huge question mark over the planned NABUCCO gas pipeline via Turkey to Europe, it is unclear whether Azerbaijan will be able to export enough gas to make up for the losses in oil revenue – assuming that the increasing availability of shale gas does not price Azerbaijani natural gas out of the market (as one Azerbaijani analyst fears it might).

Second, former U.S. Ambassador to Baku Matthew Bryza pointed out in a recent interview with news.az, that Azerbaijan will lose its importance as a transit corridor once Washington withdraws the last of its forces from Afghanistan in 2014.

All the same, until 2010 most Western analysts tended to believe that the risk of a "spontaneous" conflict was far greater than one planned in advance.

The military deployment of troops, armor and supplies in preparation for a deliberate war would register on satellite photographs early enough for the international community to bring intense diplomatic pressure to bear on the offending side.

'Quasi-War'

As of last year, however, real consideration is being given to the possibility that Azerbaijan might go beyond periodic sniper attacks and attempts to infiltrate the Armenian lines, and deliberately launch a more serious, but still limited offensive.

Veteran U.S. diplomat Wayne Merry recently published his impressions of a visit to both Armenia and the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic during which he talked to politicians from both polities.

Merry returned profoundly concerned by the seeming likelihood of a new conflict: he made the point that the escalation in both the frequency and intensity of armed clashes along the line of contact over the past few years has transformed the situation from "a quasi-peace" to "a quasi-war".

In such tense conditions, an error of judgment on either side could literally prove fatal.

Armenia and the Karabakh leadership profess confidence in their armed forces' ability to withstand and even repel a new Azerbaijani offensive.

The rugged mountainous terrain would favor defending forces on the ground, but the Karabakh capital Stepanakert and indeed many Armenian cities would be vulnerable to Azerbaijani air strikes.

​​
                Azerbaijani leaders, for their part, regularly boast about the country's level of defense spending.

Having said that, the possession of quantities of weaponry in itself is no guarantee that the Azerbaijani military could, as its General Staff claimed last week, liberate the Azerbaijani territories currently under Armenian control and reach the Armenian-Iranian border "within 10 days." (The Armenian Defense Ministry is inclined to construe that threat as reflecting a divergence of opinion between the General Staff and the Defense Ministry, but that could merely be wishful thinking.)

Nonetheless, as Merry points out, Armenian and Azerbaijani perceptions of their relative military strength cannot both be right, but could both be wrong.

Meanwhile, Azerbaijan has for the past four years consistently ruled out the one key measure that could considerably reduce the risk of an unplanned escalation of hostilities.

Baku has rejected successive appeals by the OSCE and the UN secretary-general to withdraw its snipers from the line of contact.

Armenia and the Nagorno-Karabakh leadership have consistently said they will withdraw their snipers provided Azerbaijan agrees to do the same.
                Last edited by Joseph; 06-11-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Եթե պատերազմը մասշտաբային չէ, ի՞նչ է

Հայ մեկնաբանները, չգիտես ինչու, նախընտրում են պնդել, որ «լայնածավալ պատերազմ չի լինի», ընդ որում, հասկանալի չէ պատերազմի հավանականության ժխտումը: Թե՞ ամեն դեպքում պատերազմի ինչ-որ ձեւաչափ ենթադրվում է: Կասկած չկա, որ պետք չէ պատերազմական պսիխոզ ստեղծել եւ հասարակական գիտակցությունում սերմանել պատերազմի անխուսափելիությունը: Ընդ որում, բաց է մնում հարցը, արդյոք տարածաշրջանում այլեւս երբեք պատերազմ չի լինի, ինչ չափով Հայաստանը կարող է ներգրավվել պատերազմում եւ ինչպիսին է Հայաստանի ու Ադրբեջանի միջեւ պատերազմի առաջնահերթությունը, տարածաշրջանում տեղի ունեցող ոչ հակապատերազմական գործողությունների շղթայում:

Նոր հայ-ադրբեջանական պատերազմը կդառնա առավել լայնածավալ պատերազմի դետոնատոր կամ էլ առավել ընդարձակ տարածաշրջանային պատերազմը կհանգեցնի Հայաստանի եւ Ադրբեջանի միջեւ պատերազմի սկսմանը: Միջազգաին քարոզչությունը Մերձավոր Արեւելքում նոր պատերազմի սկսումը կապում է Իրանի խնդիրների հետ, եւ լավ կլիներ տարբերել այդ քարոզչության նախաձեռնող կենտրոնները բոլոր հնարավոր արձագանքներից, կրկնություններից, արտատպումներից: Իրանի խնդիրների հետ կապված պատերազմը դարձել է ողջ տարածաշրջանին վախեցնելու լծակ, Մերձավոր Արեւելքում եւ Հարավային Կովկասում մի շարք պետությունների վրա ճնշման ուժեղացման միջոց:

Ամեն դեպքում, Հայաստանի եւ Ադրբեջանի միջեւ պատերազմը ոչ մի կերպ չի կարող կապվել իրանական սցենարների հետ: Տվյալ պատերազմը հնարավոր է բացառապես Թուրքիայի նպատակների ու շահերի առնչությամբ, որը մինչ այժմ զսպող դեր է խաղում ռազմական հակամարտությունում՝ հասկանալով, որ Ադրբեջանի անխուսափելի ռազմական պարտության դեպքում նրա դրությունը երկիմաստ կդառնա: Դրա հետ մեկտեղ, Թուրքիայի շուրջ աշխարհաքաղաքական շրջափակումն ու մեկուսացումն ավելի են ուժեղանում:

Չնայած ԱՄՆ եւ Թուրքիայի միջեւ հարաբերությունների բարենպաստ զարգացումներին, որոնք տեղ են գտնում վերջին 18 ամիսների ընթացքում, ինչպես նաեւ երկու կողմերից ուրախալի հեռանկարների վերաբերյալ հայտարարություններին, փաստը մնում է փաստ, որ ամերիկա-թուրքական հարաբերությունները շարունակում են վատթարանալ, եւ դա սկզբունքային նշանակություն ունի մի շարք տարածաշրջաններում իրադարձությունների ծավալման համար:

ՆԱՏՕ-ի վեհաժողովը Չիկագոյում, որտեղ Թուրքիան իբր միանշանակ ամրապնդել է իր դիրքերն ստեղծվող անվտանգության նոր համակարգում, իրականում նրա դերը դաշինքում ավելի քան ապակառուցողական է: Նախքան Չիկագոն, ամերիկացիները հայտարարել են թուրքերին, որ «դուք չեք ընդունել մեր առաջարկները եւ այժմ կարող եք ազատ նավարկության դուրս գալ»: Հնարավոր է, դա այլ կերպ է ասվել, հնարավոր է՝ առավել նուրբ կերպով, սակայն, ավելի շուտ, պակաս նրբությամբ:

Չիկագոյի վեհաժողովից անմիջապես հետո Թուրքիան նետվեց դեպի Համագործակցության Շանհայի խորհուրդ, ինչը տեղի է ունեցել ցուցադրական նպատակով: Այն, ինչ տեղի է ունեցել «արաբական հեղափոխությունների» արդյունքում, Թուրքիայի համար դարձել է արտաքին քաղաքական աղետ, ընդ որում, ոչ միայն ձախողում, այլ հենց աղետ: Իրաքը, որի հետ Անկարան համագործակցության մեծ հույսեր ուներ, մեկուսացվել է Թուրքիայից, ընդ որում, այդ մեկուսացումն ուժեղացվելու է ոչ միայն ԱՄՆ, այլեւ Իրանի ու Սաուդյան Արաբիայի նախաձեռնությամբ, ինչն ամենեւին էլ պարադոքսալ չէ:

Մերձավոր Արեւելքում Թուրքիայի էքսպանսիայի ճանապարհի գլխավոր խոչընդոտ է դարձել Սիրիան: Եգիպտոսը, որի դերն արաբական աշխարհում կրկին մեծանալու է, կանի ամեն ինչ, որպեսզի հեռու պահի Թուրքիային տարածաշրջանից: Արեւելյան Միջերկրականում ձեւավորվում է ոչ մեծ, սակայն սկզբունքորեն շահագրգիռ բլոկ՝ պետությունների մասնակցությամբ, որոնք հակադրված են Թուրքիային:

Ֆրանս-բրիտանական դաշինքը, իրականացնելով Լիբիայի գործողությունը, որոշակիորեն ենթադրում էր տվյալ իրադարձություններում Թուրքիայի մասնակցության անհնարինությունը: Եվրոպական պետությունները, ընդ որում, ոչ միայն Ֆրանսիան ու Գերմանիան, թուրքական հարցում ԱՄՆ մրցակցից վերածվում են լոկոմոտիվի ԱՄՆ հետ միասին: Նրանք այժմ դիտում են Եվրոպան որպես թուրքական հավակնությունների զսպման հիմնական ուղղություն:

Թուրքիայի եւ Ռուսաստանի հարաբերություններն առավել սերտ չեն դարձել, չնայած վատացող ամերիկա-թուրքական հարաբերություններին: Պետք է ասել, որ ամերիկացիները որեւէ նշանակալի դեր չեն խաղացել թուրք-ռուսական մերձեցումը թույլ չտալու համար: Թուրք-ռուսական խնդիրները լիովին «ինքնուրույն» ու «ինքաբավ» են եւ գործնականում լրացուցիչ նախաձեռնությունների կարիք չունեն: Բալկաններում ավելի է աճում Եվրամիության դժգոհությունը մուսուլմանական պետություններին ու հանրույթներին աջակցելու Թուրքիայի քաղաքականության նկատմամբ, ինչին նախկինում «ուշադրություն չէր դարձվում»: Ինչի՞ է հասել Թուրքիան Կովկասում վերջին 10 տարիներին:

Կասկածի տակ է դրված նույնիսկ Ադրբեջանի հետ հարաբերությունների հարցը Հայաստանի հետ հարաբերւոթյունները «կարգավորելու» փորձերի շնորհիվ: Միայն Վրաստանն է «լուսավոր կետ» մնացել Թուրքիայի տարածաշրջանային քաղաքականությունում: Վրաստանը վեր է ածվել պանթյուրքիզմի քաղաքականության կարեւոր տարրի ու գործընկերոջ եւ աստիճանաբար վեր է ածվում Թուրքիայի եւ Ադրբեջանի արբանյակի: Այժմ նրան փրկել կարող է միայն ՆԱՏՕ-ին անդամակցելը, սակայն դա էլ է կասկածելի: Այսինքն, վրացիները ՆԱՏՕ-ում փրկվում են ոչ թե ռուսներից, այլ թուրքերից:

Սեփական մեկուսացման եւ շրջափակման հետ կապված Թուրքիայի խնդիրները կարելի է բաժանել տասնյակ ենթախնդիրների ու հարցերի, սակայն լիովին հասկանալի է, որ այսպես թե այնպես, Թուրքիան շարունակելու է ցույց տալ իր նշանակությունն ու հնարավորությունները տարածաշրջանում: Այդ կապակցությամբ էլ օգտագործվելու է նրա գլխավորը պահուստը՝ Ադրբեջանը, որը, թերեւս, զոհաբերվելու է հանուն թուրքական քաղաքականության շահերի: Անկարայից ազդանշան, այսպես թե այնպես, կստացվի, եւ Թուրքիան կփորձի անմիջական մասնակցություն չունենալ պատերազմին:

Անկարայում, ամեն դեպքում, հնարավոր է հույս ունեն Հայաստանի հետ պատերազմում Ադրբեջանի ռազմական հաջողության վրա: Ադրբեջանի պարտությունը որոշակի առումով բարենպաստ արդյունք կդառնա Թուրքիայի համար, քանի որ նա կկարողանար կարեւոր դեր խաղալ ռազմական գործողությունների դադարեցման գործում եւ առավել կարեւոր դիրքեր գրավել տարածաշրջանում եւ միջազգային քաղաքականությունում:

Թուրքիային ակնհայտորեն ձեռնտու չէ տարածաշրջաններում ուժերի աշխարհաքաղաքական դասավորությունը, եւ նա փորձում է փոխել ոչ միայն ուժերի հավասարակշռությունը, այլեւ ճշգրտել մի շարք պետությունների քաղաքական դիրքորոշումները: Այդ իրավիճակին ոչ մի այլ բան չի կարող հանգեցնել, որքան պատերազմը: Պետք է նաեւ ուշադրություն դարձնել այն բանին, որ առաջատար տերությունները ենթադրում են, որ տվյալ պատերազմը վերահսկելի է լինելու, եւ դա նույնպես ձեռնտու է Թուրքիային, որը փորձում է դառնալ տարածաշրջանների դիրիժորներից մեկը, հնարավոր է՝ նաեւ միակ դիրիժորը:

Սակայն գոյություն ունի եւ ԱՄՆ որոշակի շահագրգռվածությունը՝ Թուրքիային ներգրավել եթե ոչ պատերազմի, ապա սուր դիմակայության մեջ տարբեր տարածաշրջաններում, այդ թվում եւ Ռուսաստանի հետ: Թե իրականում ինչ կլինի՝ անհնար է կանխատեսել: Ի դեպ, վերջերս հայ մեկնաբանները նշում էին, որ պատերազմի պատահական վերսկսումը հնարավոր չէ: Այժմ, պարզվում է, ադրբեջանական բանակի ստորաբաժանումները գլխավորում են անուղեղները, որոնք սեփական պատկերացումներով «պատերազմ են» հայտարարում: Իսկ ի՞նչ կլինի «լայնածավալ պատերազմի դեպքում», որը հենց միայն հնարավոր է:

Նյութը պատրաստվել է բաց աղբյուրներից ստացված տեղեկությունների հիման վրա:

Իգոր Մուրադյան

Comment

I don't think war is going to start. This happens ever year. Azeris are trying to pressure us, but they fail horribly at it, as they suffered more as a result of the attacks than us. Plus, they will not take the risk of getting raped by Russia.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

some nice S-300 ACTION HD

Comment

Working...
                      X