Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Aliyev’s goal is Strong Army or Money Laundering?

( a year old, but still not sure was posted)

Damn time zone difference..! Military Parade in Baku made me not to sleep till 6 am (with New York time zone). I was very excited as every Azerbaijani who really loves his country till, I saw our military equipments. Most of them were just the copy of the vehicles, rockets, armored tanks and etc of thats of Armenia showed few years ago. Only few difference with reconnaissance planes made in Israel & some joint ventures with Turkey. But the rest of them are the Russian made equipments including, helicopters, planes, radars, armored tanks and armored vehicles and many other staff. So here is the question POPS UP: IF we spend 50% more money on our military budget than the whole budget of Armenia, why there is so small difference between our Armies? Answer also pops up quickly: Because Russia gives whole the same staff to Armenia for FREE. Yes you did not misunderstand … for FREE..! Next interesting POP UP is: Nobody guarantees that if we start next round of Karabakh War, Russia will not interfere. Sure they will interfere as they did in 2008 in Georgia. Russian Authorities clearly stated many times that they will defend Armenia if Azerbaijan starts war. (KGB General – Haydar Aliyev could liberate invaded territories many years ago if he were sure that Russia will not defend Armenia). Also Western Countries clearly stated that they will not let Azerbaijan & Armenia to start the next Round of the WAR.

As a simple educated human being I clearly think that our only way is the WISE POLICY (which these couple of words are far from Ilham Aliyev) could end with Peaceful Results for two Nations. So, hold on, We re coming to my headline… Does Ilham Aliyev not understand such a simple theory? May be not… I do not blame him… May be He does’n have enough time to think about such things. But, I am sure that there are some “Grey Cardinals” in his office to tell him the truth. So what is his GOAL? Strong Army or Laundering Azerbaijani Billions under the name of STRONG ARMY? I think the answer is very clear…

Yesterday a guy who is one of the member of Ilham Aliyev’s “I-rali” movement, known as “Mardiyev” called me “Bastard” because I tweeted this -”Aliyev should spend billions on our Education, not for Army. If He’ll keep doing this policy, We will be the next NIGERIA in a few years”. He replied with this tweet – “Bastard, 20 % of ur territory is under occupation. How can u talk about so shamelessly?”. I really do not blame him for his tweets because He has to do it or He will be fired and “FIRED“. Or, some police officers will find quite amount of narcotics from his sewn pocket. Yes everything is possible in dark Baku streets. You may be attacked by strangers and be charged as a hooligan. OR you could be arrested because of telling the word of “Freedom” louder. Azerbaijanis in Azerbaijan are used to this wise POLICY.

But I’d like to ask him through this article, WHY Your lovely President and his Father (totally ruling Azerbaijan more than 18 yrs) have never, ever tried to attack and liberate invaded Azerbaijani lands? WHY? I’ll answer for you… Because the Karabakh problem is the only reason for Ilham Aliyev to rule Azerbaijan as much as possible. He doesn’t need the Karabakh problem be solved. As long as we have the Karabakh problem, Ilham Aliyev and his lovely family will rule Azerbaijan with iron hands. And will keep saying: – Because We have a Karabakh Problem, we must only think about increasing our military budget, and must have only wise President who is the SON & the best follower of National Leader of Whole Azerbaijanis -Haydar Alirza oglu Aliyev.

P.S. Also opposition and youth must not protest the government because we still have ”Karabakh Problem”… But President’s “Ireli” youth are allowed for everything even calling the Opposition leader as a gay in front of his apartment.

I think I’ve answered all the above questions in my tiny but heavy ARTICLE…

So at last, as always, God Bless Azerbaijan and REAL Azerbaijanis…

________
    NB/ This real azerbaijani guy makes reference without breaking the taboo, to the Kurdish origin of Aliyev clan.

etiraz.com/2011/06/aliyevs-goal-is-strong-army-or-money-laundering/

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      http://www.rferl.org/content/is-a-ne.../24610997.html

The rugged mountainous terrain would favor defending forces on the ground, but the Karabakh capital Stepanakert and indeed many Armenian cities would be vulnerable to Azerbaijani air strikes.

​​Azerbaijani leaders, for their part, regularly boast about the country's level of defense spending.
      This is wht has been making me angry for long time now......Russia doesn't allow us to built viable Airforce capable of defending Armenia (our Eagle on the coat of arms) but sells Migs (Armenian design) and MI-35Ms and such including latest air defense system to the enemy with the excuse that Azeris could never use that against NKR due to terrain. WTF is that, what about the quote above and not to mention that by doing so it makes it almost impossible/suicide for an offensive into flat lands of Azerbaijan towards Baku.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        That 'support' is so low, that it does not even register as support on an objective measuring stick.
        I was thinking of you when I wrote that lol

btw, your stick needs calibration....
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
          what's stopping Armenia from cooperating more with NATO? Specially in the training sphere? last i heard there were gonna be some american-armenian exercises..
          Armenia is very involved with NATO (we have peace keepers in Astan now) however Armenia's president has said that we will not seek NATO membership.....I am waiting for that military exercise myself, maybe Russia said no to Serj.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Eddo you are thaking everything very personal and think nations react like a man incarnated,its not like that , what has to do Russia with Armenias potential over its air force ? is not like kinda of ban we got in the air capabilities.

Just take a look at what is offered to the turks dude,today all this is the new AK-47 .... cheap and meant for one role...they have other bigger toys to play around now,in one minute everything can go to hell...but of course its all from the Russias point of view.
            Its all about politicians specially our ones,i am not even sure why Russia needs Armenia with that kind of armament,but i guess one needs still man in hard boots to the ground.
            Its not all about doom and gloom,like serj said we can play at EU NATO and Russias side with no problems,and it is actually very logical , the development is only in our hands.

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
                Eddo you are thaking everything very personal and think nations react like a man incarnated,its not like that , what has to do Russia with Armenias potential over its air force ? is not like kinda of ban we got in the air capabilities.
                In my opinion it is.....maybe others are OK to have rooskies protect the Armenian airspace but I rather have Armenian Airforce up there with Armenian pilots. Who you think will be more effective when the Armenian cities/people are getting blown up by bombs, which one of those pilots will care more. Who should hold air superiority over Armenia? You can talk about Armenian defense budget or what else, its all bullxxxx.

Armenian Eagle force cannot remain grounded forever.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Turkey damages Karabakh peace process – Armenian MFA

June 12, 2012 | 12:27
                  YEREVAN.- Turkey does not displace unbiased stance and neutral position on the Karabakh conflict. Moreover, Ankara’s interference hampers the peace process, Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian said.

Commenting on Turkish side’s regret over death of Azerbaijani soldiers in frontline, the Minister said such remarks are of fascist character.

“I have not heard regrets over death of Armenian servicemen as a result of Azerbaijani provocations,” Nalbandian said during a joint press conference with OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Ireland’s Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Eamon Gilmore.

In the context of world community’s condemnation of incidents and calls to refrain from use of force, such statements promote new provocations of the Azerbaijani side, he added.

“While Azerbaijan refuses to remove snipers from the line of contact and create mechanisms to investigate the incidents, Ankara is trying to shift blame from Azerbaijan to others pretending not to be aware who were responsible for failure in the Kazan meeting,” he said.

It is time ffs why it took so long to say it ? Good to know they are more active and dynamical damn politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    Armenian Eagle force cannot remain grounded forever.
                    yeah, it'll happen one day. It's just matter of time. First thing we need to do is liberate more land, strategically, that'd be great for our little AF.

Comment

are that reddothsigh on ak74?

Comment

Working...
                      X