Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan State Commission: Azerbaijani captive in Armenia junior sergeant Mammadbagir Akhundzadeh surrendered to third country

[ 15 Jun 2012 15:05 ]
    Baku. Kamala Guliyeva – APA. Azerbaijani captive in Armenia junior sergeant Mammadbagir Akhundzadeh surrendered to the third country, Armenian media reported.

Head of the Working Group of the state Commission of Azerbaijan on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing People Firudin Sadigov confirmed the fact and noted that, Azerbaijani side was officially informed about it: “He was captivated and refused own country and chose other country”.

Captive’s father Talib Akhunzadeh said that, he was not informed about it: “My son’s last letter was brought a few days ago. But we could not receive that letter”.
    apa.az

Comment

«Դիջիթեք բիզնես ֆորումին» ներկայացվել է հայկական անօդաչու թռչող սարք
      Հունիս 15, 2012 | 17:07
      Երեւանում այս օրերին անցկացվող «Դիջիթեք բիզնես ֆորումին» ներկայացված են նաու անօդաչու թռչող սարքեր: Դրանցից մեկը ներկայացնում են Ռազմական ավիացիոն ինստիտուտի սաները: Սարքի հեղինակներից Էդգար Մովսիսյանը NEWS.am-ի հետ զրույցում ասաց, որ ինքնաթիռը ամբողջովին նախագծվել եւ պատրաստվել է Հայաստանում: Դրանք արդեն գործնականում օգտագործվում են, ինչպես խաղաղ նպատակներով (ճանապարհների, օբյեկտների, մարդկանց կուտակումների նկարահանումներ), այնպես էլ` պաշտպանական:

Ինքնաթիռն օն-լայն ռեժիմով կարելի է կառավարել 40 կմ հեռավորությունից, այն պատրաստված է հատուկ նյութից, որն անտեսանելի է դարձնում ինքնաթիռը ռադարների համար:Դիջիթեքին ներկայացված սարքը նախատեսված է բացառապես մոնիտորինգի համար, սակայն հայկական արդյունաբերությունը արտադրում է նաեւ ռումբեր նետող ինքնքաթիռներ:

Comment

Nakhitchevan:

Kovsakan:

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

Russian soldiers in Armenia

Comment

Understanding Greece and the greater geopolitical and socio economic implications of being Armenian.

I hope you guys see what is going down this weekend in Greece. Either way it spells disaster, for one thing if the party with the lead gets the majority is no good as these were the same guys that fecked everything up. If the new hardline party wins this is no good as they will basically tell everyone to go feck themselves. Either way this is a disaster in the making one way or another. Either this is the start of the Euro breakup now or the start of Euro breakup later.

So how did Greece get into this position? Well this is complex but basically we have a political / corruption issue. See the political component first, the Euro zone held together under the current system does not care about anything except a rosy picture. So when Greece was cheating with Goldman no one cared, even though they knew. The corrupt politico class got what they want from the fake number as they looked good. Goldman got the money they wanted. The Greeks got to do what they wanted to do and everyone was happy. Along with the Euro zone corruption we have to examine the corruption in the USA as the boys here were and are no different. They knew this and doubled down on money from housing and what not in notes that were risk risk risk. Everyone was happy the political and the economics. So what is left to be said about this for Armenia? If you thought that corruption in Armenia was a big deal you should open your eyes!

This corruption is coming from countries that don’t even need to be corrupt and they are not even under blockade, yet they are dirty to the core. Unity however is something Armenians should learn from the Greeks! While Iceland folded, and Ireland folded the Greeks revolted and for good reason. You see the Average Greek really did not get much from the deal. Now the average Greek has to deal with it all. So from a corruption standpoint you should learn the greater game at hand. First and foremost Greece is at the heart of the Euro one way or another. Certainly they are much more valuable to the Euro zone then a few Armo’s. You see what is happening on the ground? Do you see the situation unfolding in front of your eyes? With billions flying everyplace and no one knows where billions and trillions have gone. Yet we have Armo’s in this forum talking about revolution....ROTFLMAO

Second from a geopolitical standpoint as Armenians you should all have learned long ago not to trust anything. Yet from a geopolitical point of view for the Euro, the Yahoodi and the USA care more about Greece then they have ever cared for Armenia! The first whisker is enough to drop the Greeks like a brick. Such is your fait yet again if you want to be stupid Armo’s and count on geopolitical considerations.

My last point should point out the things you already should know as Armo’s. We were supposed to loose the first war. Yet we made it different, for all of you dreaming and claiming things should take stock of the reality on the ground. Look at the hypocrisy and know that the only people that are going to make a difference again is just us! Just us few Armo’s on top of hills, a few more Armo’s in trenches, us Armo’s making UAV’s and Armo’s making castles. The last time I check I have not seen a palace made by any of these thieves in the USA or Greece or England.

Wake up and smell the coffee. This Sunday is mayday and expect increased turmoil no matter the outcome of any Greek vote. As you know your vote was not the only one that did not count, what made you think that Greek ones matter?...

Armo steals a chicken it is on front page news. Some Armo’s take it upon themselves to make sure no Armo ever steals a chicken again...

Viva Revolution! Bring forth the revolution but I ask why in Armenia? Well it is because of the geopolitical reason of course...

It is the reality on the ground is all that matters. Our history only proves this, by Sunday night we will know the kind of pandemonium that will wait us Monday. And if it does not happen Monday it will happen Tuesday.

So keep waiting for the Geopolitical realities. Last time I checked the reality on the ground was pogroms of Armenians in baboonistan. Where was the world then? The same place the world has ever been! Yet Armo’s are the same place they have been for the last 300 years, waiting for Geopolitical considerations. Like one admiral said when Armenians were being butchered “ Our ships can’t climb mountains “ Fine! If that is so, but why court a people that you had no intentions of ever helping? And being that we won WWI why did they cast us aside so easily? I guess for Geopolitical considerations? Hmmmm

Stupid Armo once, Stupid Armo twice.....Hey! How many times can Armo’s be stupid? It seems by the like of some of you we will be stupid for a good time more. Shame on the rest of us who are not, as we have to sit here and look at you with your stupid revolutions and geopolitical considerations showing no solidarity when you know baboons and others are watching.

(Leaning back in my armchair with a sly smirk on my face)

Getze Hayastan!
              Last edited by Vahram; 06-15-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Well thats what i call a good post , apres reputation +1

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                  Understanding Greece and the greater geopolitical and socio economic implications of being Armenian.

I hope you guys see what is going down this weekend in Greece. Either way it spells disaster, for one thing if the party with the lead gets the majority is no good as these were the same guys that fecked everything up. If the new hardline party wins this is no good as they will basically tell everyone to go feck themselves. Either way this is a disaster in the making one way or another. Either this is the start of the Euro breakup now or the start of Euro breakup later.

So how did Greece get into this position? Well this is complex but basically we have a political / corruption issue. See the political component first, the Euro zone held together under the current system does not care about anything except a rosy picture. So when Greece was cheating with Goldman no one cared, even though they knew. The corrupt politico class got what they want from the fake number as they looked good. Goldman got the money they wanted. The Greeks got to do what they wanted to do and everyone was happy. Along with the Euro zone corruption we have to examine the corruption in the USA as the boys here were and are no different. They knew this and doubled down on money from housing and what not in notes that were risk risk risk. Everyone was happy the political and the economics. So what is left to be said about this for Armenia? If you thought that corruption in Armenia was a big deal you should open your eyes!

This corruption is coming from countries that don’t even need to be corrupt and they are not even under blockade, yet they are dirty to the core. Unity however is something Armenians should learn from the Greeks! While Iceland folded, and Ireland folded the Greeks revolted and for good reason. You see the Average Greek really did not get much from the deal. Now the average Greek has to deal with it all. So from a corruption standpoint you should learn the greater game at hand. First and foremost Greece is at the heart of the Euro one way or another. Certainly they are much more valuable to the Euro zone then a few Armo’s. You see what is happening on the ground? Do you see the situation unfolding in front of your eyes? With billions flying everyplace and no one knows where billions and trillions have gone. Yet we have Armo’s in this forum talking about revolution....ROTFLMAO

Second from a geopolitical standpoint as Armenians you should all have learned long ago not to trust anything. Yet from a geopolitical point of view for the Euro, the Yahoodi and the USA care more about Greece then they have ever cared for Armenia! The first whisker is enough to drop the Greeks like a brick. Such is your fait yet again if you want to be stupid Armo’s and count on geopolitical considerations.

My last point should point out the things you already should know as Armo’s. We were supposed to loose the first war. Yet we made it different, for all of you dreaming and claiming things should take stock of the reality on the ground. Look at the hypocrisy and know that the only people that are going to make a difference again is just us! Just us few Armo’s on top of hills, a few more Armo’s in trenches, us Armo’s making UAV’s and Armo’s making castles. The last time I check I have not seen a palace made by any of these thieves in the USA or Greece or England.

Wake up and smell the coffee. This Sunday is mayday and expect increased turmoil no matter the outcome of any Greek vote. As you know your vote was not the only one that did not count, what made you think that Greek ones matter?...

Armo steals a chicken it is on front page news. Some Armo’s take it upon themselves to make sure no Armo ever steals a chicken again...

Viva Revolution! Bring forth the revolution but I ask why in Armenia? Well it is because of the geopolitical reason of course...

It is the reality on the ground is all that matters. Our history only proves this, by Sunday night we will know the kind of pandemonium that will wait us Monday. And if it does not happen Monday it will happen Tuesday.

So keep waiting for the Geopolitical realities. Last time I checked the reality on the ground was pogroms of Armenians in baboonistan. Where was the world then? The same place the world has ever been! Yet Armo’s are the same place they have been for the last 300 years, waiting for Geopolitical considerations. Like one admiral said when Armenians were being butchered “ Our ships can’t climb mountains “ Fine! If that is so, but why court a people that you had no intentions of ever helping? And being that we won WWI why did they cast us aside so easily? I guess for Geopolitical considerations? Hmmmm

Stupid Armo once, Stupid Armo twice.....Hey! How many times can Armo’s be stupid? It seems by the like of some of you we will be stupid for a good time more. Shame on the rest of us who are not, as we have to sit here and look at you with your stupid revolutions and geopolitical considerations showing no solidarity when you know baboons and others are watching.

(Leaning back in my armchair with a sly smirk on my face)

Getze Hayastan!
                  I'm assuming this is directed at me.

I have conceded that my idea is not really a revolution. It is just a catalyst for change from the HHP and oligarchs. That's it.

Number of disagreements. The far right Greek party is Golden Dawn, and it won 7% of the vote. Safe to say that it won't be the ruling part anytime soon.

Even if they did win, I wouldn't be heartbroken. Yes they are anti-immigration, but I think there actions will be towads foreign nationals living in Greece (meaning mostly Albanians). Most Armenians in Greece have Greek citizenship, so they should be OK. Probably the best thing about them, though, is their virulently anti-Turkish policy. A spokeman said today that his party has dreams of re-taking Constantinople. Not only would this assuredly bar Turkey from EU, but also create a stir within NATO. It's all downhill for Turkey at that point, because there are a number of violations.

Why should the US and West (other than France, France is a good country) care about Armenia? That is an unreasonable expectation.

Agreed with second-to-last paragraph. I know that Russia didn't do us any favors after WW1.

Last paragraph: Let me remind you that it is you who became confrontational, not me. So don't lecture about "solidarity". I don't understand your geopolitical considerations comment. I remember saying that this factor would not change in the forseeable future, so it's not really worth analyzing.
                  Last edited by davidoga; 06-15-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Greece, Austria, France all are rather anti-Turkey, especially when it comes to them joining EU. Though Turkey doesn't want to join EU anymore, and even once threatened to cut all ties with EU because of Cyprus taking rotating presidency. Britain, Germany are very close with the Turks.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Well, prior to financial disaster, I believe Greece was open to the idea of Turkey in EU. Austria hates Turkey, yes. Now that Hollande is French president, I'm not sure what the French position will be.

Interesting point about Cyprus though: that @sshole Turkish EU minister Egeman Bagis mentioned that Turkey might annex "TRNC" if an agreement is not reached upon the Cypriot assencion to rotating presidency (on July 1). Is this still a possibility?

Comment

Working...
                      X