Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
    What do you think about us taking Ganja? Its relatively close and it is a very important part of Azerbaijan. It would be a huge pullback on their side if we take it.
    I agree with Feds post if you mean "take" ganja.
    But if you meant smoke ganja, remember, puff the magic dragon was a mighty fine dragon and a real high flyer.
    And a friend of mine.

Comment

I think the most important thing is, we must not appear as the aggressor.
      As ridicules as it may seen we could be sued down to our pants.
      There are many examples. Cyprus, Kosovo etc.
      And the courts are politically biased, Messy business.

The result must be “consequence of war” same as Agdam.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post

I think the most important thing is, we must not appear as the aggressor.
          As ridicules as it may seen we could be sued down to our pants.
          There are many examples. Cyprus, Kosovo etc.
          And the courts are politically biased, Messy business.

The result must be “consequence of war” same as Agdam.

Although I agree with you the world must "perceive" the TRUTH that we are *** NOT *** the aggressors, I put the moral & truth as the " most important thing".
          But your point is well taken and is due all the seriousness you spoke of.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            Although I agree with you the world must "perceive" the TRUTH that we are *** NOT *** the aggressors, I put the moral & truth as the " most important thing".
            But your point is well taken and is due all the seriousness you spoke of.
            Sorry, didn't complete the thought. Meant to say ... Your important point concentrated exclusivly on the world legal / technical jargon loaded with politicle voltage and serious ramifications from the west in particular and anyone else they can ...
            Your right, but actually the most important thing is the !!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Here is the actual truth ..... We aren't the aggressors.
            Does anyone understand that ???
            I hope the question wasn't too hard.

Comment

Ministry of Territorial Administration and Emergency Situations of Armenia

Comment

Armenia defense minister visits military outposts fired upon by Azerbaijan
                13:24, 29.06.2015
                Region:Armenia, Karabakh, Azerbaijan
                Theme: Politics

The Minister of Defense of Armenia, Seyran Ohanyan, on Monday paid a visit to the Nakhichevan sector of the Armenia-Azerbaijan border where, on June 26, the Azerbaijani side had violated the ceasefire by opening fire in the direction of the Armenian positions located nearby the Gorhayk settlement of Armenia’s Syunik Province.

Ohanyan toured the Armenian military outposts at the border. He also spoke with the soldiers on duty, and got familiarized with their combat-readiness and the moral and psychological condition of the military personnel.

The minister was also briefed on the details of the aforesaid aggression by the adversary and the retaliatory actions by the Armenian side.

Seyran Ohanyan gave the command unit recommendations and instructions toward more effectively and thoroughly carrying out the tasks.
                Armenia News - NEWS.am
                Seyran Ohanyan gave the command unit recommendations and instructions toward more effectively and thoroughly carrying out the tasks…

Comment

I am afraid in this world, specially in politics dominated by self interests

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                  .... I put the moral & truth as the " most important thing"....
                  Originally posted by Artashes
                  but actually the most important thing is the !!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  are too subjective to be objectively argued.
                  Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                  Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                  Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

15:09 29/06/2015 » Politics
                    Seyran Ohanyan pays surprise visit to Military Police Department of Armenian Defense Ministry

Armenian Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan paid this morning a surprise visit to Military Police Department of Armenian Defense Ministry to hold a working consultation with top officials there, according to the press service of Defense Ministry.

The results of work done by the military police in the first half of 2015 were summarized at the meeting. S. Ohanyan stressed the importance of progress made in the indicated period thanks to cooperation of military police and military units.

During the consultation, officers of the military police informed the minister of the results of large-scale work aimed at preventing and reducing the number of crimes and incidents in military units and tightening up military discipline. The priorities of further work were also discussed.

S. Ohanyan drew the attention of consultation participants to the organization of the summer draft. He gave instructions to the military police to be cautious and consistent during the summer draft in 2015.

Source: Panorama.am

Comment

I am not a military expert by long shot but looking at the past war,we were able to win because after defending and ensuring safety of Armenian people in artsakh by liberating shushi That helped us stop the bombing of Stepanakert we moved to offensive and liberated plenty of land that we posses today,we exhausted the enemy from defending their lands and took or destroyed their resources,which led them to backing off and signing the ceasefire.in one word only defensive might play the same role but against us this time.we can't only go defensive we should advance in order to ensure our lands from invasion and aim to cripple the enemy and draw new borders.correct me if I missed any important fact or have any irrelevant point thanks
                      Last edited by argin; 06-29-2015, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X