Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Azad View Post
    I would be more worried on prices of crude oil creeping up almost $48.5 instead of couple small hills. Can we put this to rest?
    I've been keeping my eye on that too. I seriously hope it doesn't keep rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishap90 View Post
      If you people care so much about those 800 hectares then go and retake it yourself. Way too easy for you all to talk big on internet. The lifes of our young Armenian soldiers are invaluable while that piece of land that you all cry so much about is pretty much worthless. If a war breaks out thats a matter of a day to take back and it only has tactical meaning to take.
      If you think 800 hectares of land is worthless then sir you are a dumb xunt

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
        I've been keeping my eye on that too. I seriously hope it doesn't keep rising.
        It cant rise much unless some catastrophe happens. It gets any higher shale oil will start to flow and drop the prices right back down.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

photos, Mrav range

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            It cant rise much unless some catastrophe happens. It gets any higher shale oil will start to flow and drop the prices right back down.
            That's what I was counting on, except that sector is in so much debt that fracking companies are going bankrupt due to their heavy debts. They can come back, but they will not have the quick momentum without restarting from scratch.

Simply to make the interest payments on the debt, energy companies shelled out $16.7 billion last year, about half of their total operating profit, according to data compiled by FactSet and Yahoo Finance.
            Last edited by Azad; 05-17-2016, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
              Cool photos. I'm waiting for the facebook comments to start -- "oh no, why aren't they wearing gloves? We're all doomed. They're starving and cold..."

Comment

#Armenian soldier was killed after #viennatalks #NKpeace. #Negotiating #peace with #aliyev is like discussing #humanrights with #ISIS

Comment

ՀՀ ՊՆ տեղակալ Տոնոյանը հանդիպումներ է ունեցել Գերմանիայի ՊՆ-ում և ԱԳՆ-ում

Anyone know why and since when have we been working with Germany? Not just this, Sargsyan also went to meet with Merkel in early April if you remember.
                  I just don't recall us ever working closely with the Germans.

Comment

Originally posted by HajiHabibli View Post
                    http://razm.info/83589

ՀՀ ՊՆ տեղակալ Տոնոյանը հանդիպումներ է ունեցել Գերմանիայի ՊՆ-ում և ԱԳՆ-ում

Anyone know why and since when have we been working with Germany? Not just this, Sargsyan also went to meet with Merkel in early April if you remember.
                    I just don't recall us ever working closely with the Germans.
                    Germany is our largest trading partner in the EU and our peacekeepers serve under them in Afghanistan. They train in Germany for this beforehand.
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                      Germany is our largest trading partner in the EU and our peacekeepers serve under them in Afghanistan. They train in Germany for this beforehand.
                      Is henrikh mkhitaryan part of our exports?

I am wondering if they have a legitimate geopolitical interest in Armenia

Comment

Working...
                      X