Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
    PRESIDENTS OF ARMENIA AND NKR VISITED DEFENSE POSITIONS LOCATED NEAR MATAGHIS AND TALISH

[/URL]
    As much as I dont like him its nice seeing the president on the frontline. Makes me think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
      Hmm Interesting stuff..

[ATTACH]3161[/ATTACH]
      Can someone translate this?oh and btw it's not accurate since there is no iskanders and buratinos in there

Comment

Originally posted by armo12 View Post
        Can someone translate this?oh and btw it's not accurate since there is no iskanders and buratinos in there
        Probably it was made before we got Iskanders.

Comment

Originally posted by armo12 View Post
          Lower right corner "2012"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
              TV-channels really made great effort to make these kind of reportages after the 4day war.
              Since the 4day war, we've had lot of great reportages from different channels or amators.
              But isn't it a danger also? Aren't we showing too much?

Comment

Հայաստանը միացել է ՌԴ-ի և Բելառուսի «Պաշտպանական համակարգեր» համաձայնագրին
                Դեկտեմբեր 12, 2016

Հայաստանը ստորագրել է Ռուսաստանի և Բելառուսի «Պաշտպանական համակարգեր» միջպետական ֆինանսաարդյունաբերական խմբի ստեղծման 2000 թվականի փետրվարի 11-ի համաձայնագրին ՀՀ միանալու համաձայնագիրը։ Այս մասին հայտնում է ՀՀ ՊՆ կայքը։

Ստորագրված փաստաթղթերի հիմնական նպատակն է նպաստել ռազմական, երկակի ու քաղաքացիական նշանակության արտադրանքի համաշխարհային շուկայում բարձր տեխնոլոգիական և մրցունակ նմուշների ստեղծման ու արտադրության ուղղությամբ, ինչպես նաև նշված արտադրանքի գոյություն ունեցող նմուշների վերանորոգման և արդիականացման աշխատանքների (ծառայությունների) կատարման համար խմբի մասնակիցների, այդ թվում` ՀՀ արդյունաբերական ձեռնարկությունների գիտատեխնիկական, արտադրական, նորոգման և ներդրումային ներուժի առավելագույն օգտագործումը։

Փաստաթղթին Հայաստանի Հանրապետության միանալու հետ կապված առանձին արձանագրությամբ լրացումներ և փոփոխություններ են կատարվել 2000 թվականի փետրվարի 11-ին ստորագրված համաձայնագրում:

Նշենք, որ դեռևս 2014-ին փետրվարի 13-ին կայացած Հայաստանի կառավարության նիստի ժամանակ համաձայնություն էր տրվել Ռուսաստանի և Բելառուսի «Պաշտպանական համակարգեր» միջպետական ֆինանսաարդյունաբերական խմբի ստեղծման 2000 թվականի փետրվարի 11-ի համաձայնագրին ՀՀ միանալու համաձայնագրի կնքման առաջարկությանը:

«Պաշտպանական համակարգեր» ԲԲԸ-ն միավորում է ռուսաստանյան և բելառուսական ռազմարդյունաբերական ձեռնարկություններ։

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                  This is the so-called "Union of Informed Citizens" anti-Russian to the bones.
                  They had propaganda campaigns against the Eurasian Union back in 2014, their videos can be found on Youtube.

Armnuke Jan, this might be coming from anti Russian circles right, but lot of people and sorry to say, you too, are missing on important points.
                  For those of us,who know Russians very well (to the bone, so to say) there are lot of questions to be answered.
                  I have lived in SSSR and know what Russification means. And also have lived thru and seen how Russians never stopped trying to wipe out all the small nation's memories and languages etc...
                  Since the first day Russians have stepped on any soil, they never stopped erasing locals cultures and russifying them.
                  Turks in the south were doing the same with sword and blood, but Russians have been doing the same by overwhelming locals with fake ( right, fake because lot of the essence of that culture I have seen diffrent in main Russia than what they were exporting to their colonies) culture.
                  We speak of many millions of us that Turks have killed. But never speak about untold numbers who were Russified and became Russians.
                  We withness this pressure daily, like fiew days ago Russian official demanding that Armenia should declare Russian as a second official language.
                  So, like in past ha?
                  Needless to say that this gap between diasporans and locals, in accepting one another is because as much as diaspora are westernised, so much the locals are Russified. Just very hard for most to notice it.
                  That is why Armenia's population has never accepted or welcomed diasporans behind money support or visa to get out opportunities.
                  Now let's get back to the topic.
                  I anderstand about joint air Defence. You get to use Russian advanced equipment.
                  But someone please explain me, what is the benefit for joint forces?
                  We have seen many times in history, where Russia got control of our military potential, and every time either nullifyed their benefit to Armenia, waisted Armenian's manpower or talent to it's own benefit on some far away lands or a couple of times used them to destroy their own country(like Armenian communists in Russian forces in ending our first republic).
                  The best ever Russians have is only letting those Armenian volunteers and enlisted soldiers "liberate" piece of homeland in "critically hopeless" situation, like Ejmiadzin, and then for 200 years pump our brains about how Russians came and saved us. Never mentioning about that 75% of that liberation has been done by Armenians themselfs.
                  So what is the benefit for this joint contingency now? I am not against it. But I have concerns about it. Aren't we giving full controll of entire turkey border to Russians? What are the guarantees that this force cannot disband on critical moment, like Russian army in wwI or turn to north to Georgia or to meddle in Armenia's internal affairs?
                  Funny thing is all the circles are reading on the bottom of cup or talking stupid.
                  But, I think every Armenian should "ask the right questions and demand the right answer" without being mixed in with russophobes.
                  Also, none of my thoughts have anythng to do with defending any Soros publications. Screw them...
                  Last edited by Hakob; 12-12-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                      Armnuke Jan, this might be coming from anti Russian circles right, but lot of people and sorry to say, you too, are missing on important points.
                      For those of us,who know Russians very well (to the bone, so to say) there are lot of questions to be answered.
                      I have lived in SSSR and know what Russification means. And also have lived thru and seen how Russians never stopped trying to wipe out all the small nation's memories and languages etc...
                      Since the first day Russians have stepped on any soil, they never stopped erasing locals cultures and russifying them.
                      Turks in the south were doing the same with sword and blood, but Russians have been doing the same by overwhelming locals with fake ( right, fake because lot of the essence of that culture I have seen diffrent in main Russia than what they were exporting to their colonies) culture.
                      We speak of many millions of us that Turks have killed. But never speak about untold numbers who were Russified and became Russians.
                      We withness this pressure daily, like fiew days ago Russian official demanding that Armenia should declare Russian as a second official language.
                      So, like in past ha?
                      Needless to say that this gap between diasporans and locals, in accepting one another is because as much as diaspora are westernised, so much the locals are Russified. Just very hard for most to notice it.
                      That is why Armenia's population has never accepted or welcomed diasporans behind money support or visa to get out opportunities.
                      Now let's get back to the topic.
                      I anderstand about joint air Defence. You get to use Russian advanced equipment.
                      But someone please explain me, what is the benefit for joint forces?
                      We have seen many times in history, where Russia got control of our military potential, and every time either nullifyed their benefit to Armenia, waisted Armenian's manpower or talent to it's own benefit on some far away lands or a couple of times used them to destroy their own country(like Armenian communists in Russian forces in ending our first republic).
                      The best ever Russians have is only letting those Armenian volunteers and enlisted soldiers "liberate" piece of homeland in "critically hopeless" situation, like Ejmiadzin, and then for 200 years pump our brains about how Russians came and saved us. Never mentioning about that 75% of that liberation has been done by Armenians themselfs.
                      So what is the benefit for this joint contingency now? I am not against it. But I have concerns about it. Aren't we giving full controll of entire turkey border to Russians? What are the guarantees that this force cannot disband on critical moment, like Russian army in wwI or turn to north to Georgia or to meddle in Armenia's internal affairs?
                      Funny thing is all the circles are reading on the bottom of cup or talking stupid.
                      But, I think every Armenian should "ask the right questions and demand the right answer" without being mixed in with russophobes.
                      Also, none of my thoughts have anythng to do with defending any Soros publications. Screw them...
                      Thanks for taking the time to write Hakob,
                      I am strictly against Russian language in Armenia.
                      Everytime I see a Russian cartoon on the Armenian TV channels I get a broken heart.
                      I prefer English and French (I speak French fluently) to Russian any day.
                      That lady who said Russian should be an official language can shove it up her arse, because that's not gonna happen even in her wet dreams.
                      We have to be very careful with Erdogan because he's shoving his army into any country he perceives as weak.
                      We have to play it smart, cunning, and keep our eyes open.
                      The level of Russification in Armenia right now (I'm speaking culture and language-wise) is pretty low, lower than the Arabisation I've seen in Lebanon and Syria. If it was alarming I wouldn't have moved here.
                      It's up to the us not to use Russian words when we speak Armenian, no one's forcing it and the words are available in Armenian
                      It makes me laugh that all these anti-Russian news websites we have here write Armenian articles using many Russian words LOL.
                      Last edited by armnuke; 12-12-2016, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X