Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Vishap90 View Post
    Your naivety is extremely dangerous, it is that way of thinking that has gotten so many Armenians killed in the first place. One example is all those good ol' "humanitarians" that refused to listen to General Andranik Ozanian.
    By the way, what the hell does being Christian have to do with anything? You actually think a "Christian" has better morale values or humanity than an atheist, pagan or muslim? That claim in itself is xxxxing stupid.

Look, no one here is saying that burning people is normal. Naturally burning people is not a good thing. But we are talking about soldiers of a nation which has been built upon the blood of my ancestors, a nation that for the past centuries has brainwashed its populace with chauvistic fascistic ideas ARE my enemies. And they do need to burn because there is no hope for them.

As I said, they are only reaping what they themselves have sown. With Turkeys actions throughout the years, this kind of things is what awaits them. There is no pity for them.

With their actions they have cursed themselves and the land they filled with blood of the innocent.
    I for one am not looking at those goatxxxxers as 2 individuals, but 2 turkish warriors. I can see nothing but 2 soldiers of a Turkic nation who if given the order would burn Armenians without any hesitation. Why do I make this assumption you ask? Because they xxxxing did it in the past, and have not show any remorse. Thats xxxxing why. So please, take your stupid pity and naivety and use it in the parts of the world that have not seen war and what cruelty and evil Turks are capable of.
    While you are correct that there are Turks and Azeris who will burn Armenians, we ourselves sinking to that level is a crime in of itself. We can smash them militarily, but encouraging and even committing Genocide is just wrong.

Comment

We need smart and skillful soldiers capable of operating Tanks, Air defense systems, Aircrafts, Artillery and able to maintain and upgrade them. That are intelligent and can make use of tactics and geography and use force multipliers to shift the balance in our favor when we lack in numbers. You should defend your country because of love for your country and people not because of hatred, an army of armenian versions of Ramil Safarov will not make Armenia more secure. My impression of the Armenian soldier is not of someone who would find pleasure in beheading or burning anybody thats not a feat that will get us any closer to western Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Etchmiadzin View Post
        We need smart and skillful soldiers capable of operating Tanks, Air defense systems, Aircrafts, Artillery and able to maintain and upgrade them. That are intelligent and can make use of tactics and geography and use force multipliers to shift the balance in our favor when we lack in numbers. You should defend your country because of love for your country and people not because of hatred, an army of armenian versions of Ramil Safarov will not make Armenia more secure. My impression of the Armenian soldier is not of someone who would find pleasure in beheading or burning anybody thats not a feat that will get us any closer to western Armenia.
        Appropriate comment. We (Hayr) aren't like that. The moment anyone saw that they could have known it wasn't Armenians conduct. Two criminals come fully armed and were captured by other criminals
        What is so appropriate is the terks most likely have been helping these same criminals for years.
        The burning of our emmediate predecessors while crowed into churches, boats, or all the other heinous conduct of the hominoid terk is not the same as the inter- criminal conduct being spoken of.
        This kind of conduct is not who we are.
        Having said that, I'd just like to say ... Good riddence. They got it coming. And finally ... To bad it was only two.

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
          Yeah sure , put words in mouth. It seems like you guys can't even read , your hatred is making you blind even for fellow Armenians.
          You can't even think past the 'us vs them' logic that it's scary.
          I said that burning people , no matter who they are should not be cheered and what do you see ? " Your'e basically spitting on your history. Your'e basically telling us that we don't need soldiers on our borders, hell you are basically telling us to take the pole treatment" I'm a traitor right , I should be burnt to death too maybe to make you happy?
          Your thinking is dangerous for the survival of our people. "Tie him up and burn him".

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
            Nothing that you said is an excuse to cheer the burning of people.
            Doesn't matter if they are turk/kurd/azeri/... Do you really have 0 humanity left? I hope you don't dare to call yourself a Christian...
            What unrealistic values ? Is burning people alive something normal for you ? Just because he may have been the grand(grand)son of a genocidal grandfather?
            What's the difference right now between your way of thinking and those of the Turks in 1915?
            My children's, my family's and my country's survival is enough excuse for me to burn anybody, including you with your humanity altogether.
            And I will make sure that my children will pass this philosophy down to their offspring.
            Before asking me about humanity ask yourself, where is it? Why doesn't it stop the burning of this two Turks?
            This two guys are members of same agency or structure that killed Hrant Dink. Only in past couple of years has killed many Armenians in Kessab, Aleppo, Soldiers and elderly family in Artsakh.
            Oooo yes. I enjoyed watching dogs burning.
            Two killers less to deal with.
            This is reality.
            And about Christianity...
            I see now, god told us for centuries how to save our selfs, we just did not listen. We believed in fairytales instead.
            My devotion to Christianity makes me only to kill my enemies humanely. Not to burn them but a bullet to each.
            As long as any Turk does what a Turk does, that is, invade other countries, kill innocent children and women (even if they are Kurds) engage in fueling conflicts and wars around and then whenever cought, I say burn the bastards.
            If you should ask me if I would burn this two soldiers, I would say "no, I would just shoot them, because I don't like to get dirty and because I am a Christian".
            But, in this case, they are killed by others, so I see it as reality show by ISIS.
            But as I mentioned above, If I had no other weapon but a match and can of gas to protect what I mentioned above, I would do it without blinking an eye.
            Last edited by Hakob; 12-23-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I hope that every Armenian realizes that we are entering a new phase of conflict with Azeris and possibly Turks.
              The introduction of weaponry of mass destruction.
              In last April Azeris pulled their TOS1s to front lines. Some say they could not hit their targets, I say bull since they are as easy to fire as Grads. Something (or somebody, not essential for this topic) stopped them from using it.
              But since our authorities and experts probably did not want to spread panic, they were not discussed much.
              The fact is Azeris did not move them to front on first day or even before starting their operations, but after starting the conflict.
              Why?
              Because their sole intention was to use TOS1 s against our population, not on the trenchlines. Our population centers like Martakert.
              Those weapons will burn our children much much worse than what was in the clip above. Our innocent children.
              Got more humanity?
              So even the most naive strategist knows that in any next conflict our civilians, specially children are going to be a prime target for undescribable Turkic attacks.
              Instead of wailing for two Turkish soldiers, you guys better think how can we stop them.
              Last edited by Hakob; 12-23-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                I hope that every Armenian realizes that we are entering a new phase of conflict with Azeris and possibly Turks.
                The introduction of weaponry of mass destruction.
                In last April Azeris pulled their TOS1s to front lines. Some say they could not hit their targets, I say bull since they are as easy to fire as Grads. Something (or somebody, not essential for this topic) stopped them from using it.
                But since our authorities and experts probably did not want to spread panic, they were not discussed much.
                The fact is Azeris did not move them to front on first day or even before starting their operations, but after staring the conflict.
                Why?
                Because their sole intention was to use TOS1 s against our population, not on the trenchlines. Our population centers like Martakert.
                Those weapons will burn our children much much worse than what was in the clip above. Our innocent children.
                Got more humanity?
                So even the most naive strategist knows that in any next conflict our civilians, specially children are going to be a prime target for undescribable Turkic attacks.
                Instead of wailing for two Turkish soldiers, you guys better think how can we stop them.
                I completely agree.. Some of the guys here are delusional .

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
                    Leopard 2A4 is much more expensive than $1.42 million.
                    For that price you can get early T-72s.
                    Leo 2A4, which is the jewel of the Turkish Armed Forces, is worth at least $5 million a piece.

Comment

Don't know if you guys saw it, ISIS hit another Turkish IFV with an ATGM in the exact same location.
                      Last time the rebels hit SAA armor in the exact same location, everyone was making fun of SAA and saying how incompetent they are.
                      Here's the mighty Turkish Army showing how incompetent they are.
                      These days wars are not fought on camels with swords, something Turks were so good at. *sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                      X