Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Armenian people in Iran don't marry with others. They stay together and a lot of them have left Iran in the last two decades. Exceptions prove the rule but in the case of Armenians in Iran even this exceptions are really rare.

@Persepolis I cannot understand why you try to divide Armenian people by spreading lies about Armenians in Iran. Armenian living in Iran are loyal to Iran because they are citizens and a lot of them have even fought for Iran during the war with Iraq. Nevertheless every single one of them knows that there is only one Hayrenig and one people, Hayastan and Hayer.

Comment

Well any Armenian that has allegiance to another country or people (e.g. Iran) over Armenia is a traitor. Your allegiance must be only to the Armenian people and Republic of Armenia, or else your legitimacy as an Armenian is highly questionable.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Iran is full of prostitution, legal and illegal . The legal one is called Mutah or in Farsi "Sigeh" and is a shia tradition of temporary marriage. You can marrie a women for what, a week ?!
        Watch this video from 08:10 .

Is this your greater Iran ?

Comment

Originally posted by HermanGerman View Post
          I cannot understand why you try to divide Armenian people by spreading lies about Armenians in Iran.
          1. You need to prove "lies" by using the quote button and presenting contrary evidence - writing that a thousand times won't change facts, or allow me to respond.

2. If the mentality below is prevalent - it is that mentality that is attempting to divide Iranian-Armenians of shared family ties - which is exactly what the Turks do. I don't deny that people are Armenian-&-Iranian (and should respect both; Iran has proven it does this throughout history with Armenians). However, it's your comrade that says he will "force" an Armenian identity if he marries a non-Armenian. I hope this raises awareness for Iranian-Armenians who may have been "forced," by pseudo-Turks like him.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          ...if I married a Perisan or non-Armenian women, me being the father, I would force Armenian identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
            Well any Armenian that has allegiance to another country or people (e.g. Iran) over Armenia is a traitor. Your allegiance must be only to the Armenian people and Republic of Armenia, or else your legitimacy as an Armenian is highly questionable.
            Isgabes ko xosge gishte !
            Well any Armenian that has allegiance to another country or people (e.g. Israhell) over Armenia is a traitor par excellence.

Comment

Iran is full of prostitution, legal and illegal
              Every country has prostitution - I admitted that.

But we hang those that sell women to other countries - Yerevan doesn't. And the issue discussed was assimilation. A Russian or Turk on top of your women tends to do that. And with a tiny population - you can be sure it genetically happened long ago. There's a difference between 3 million people and 80 million people. How many Iranian-Armenian women are involved in "mutah" prostitution? None. How many Armenian women are involved in selling themselves by being trafficked by the Armenian and Russian mob? Enough to where it is a problem and people need to know that.

Last edited by Persopolis; 04-11-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

@Persepolis baba to hanus batshei...
                You hang everybody, not only prostitutes and 14 year old gay boys.
                80 milion people who would tear Iran appart if they could....
                You have to learn that times of greater Iran are over and you also have to learn to seperate between friends and enemies.

Comment

80 milion people who would tear Iran apart if they could....
                  * "IF" means nothing.
                  * 80 million? Not a chance.
                  * "Iran" or a few individuals?
                  * But let's pretend you're right: IF that happens, what would the consequences be for Armenia’s Southern border and what would the intentions of surrounding states be?

you also have to learn to seperate between friends and enemies.
                  Trust me – I’m good at distinguishing between friends and enemies: and it was raining years before I got here; so, belatedly complaining about a pissing match that you and the moderators should have seen coming several years ago, simply shifts the responsibility to a newcomer. (Nor will it mean anything for other Iranians that see a permissive policy of hate-content against Iranians and join in the splash-fest):

Herman, I can spot individuals contrary to Iranians - how about you?

V
                  V

Originally Posted by arakeretzig
                  Anyway, I hope Israel finishes this "palestinian" menace once and for all. Cast Lead 2 should commence soon. You have to admire Israel's patience for all this time.

Originally Posted by levon1
                  And what would an Iranian-Azari do anyway? There is one here and after an argument I spit in his face.

Originally Posted by Mos
                  Apparently you haven't roamed the villages of Armenia that much. There's good amount of Islamophobia, especially from the old folks.

Originally Posted by Mos
                  Go pray towards Mecca and shout 'allahu akbar'

Originally Posted by Mos
                  Iranians are becoming cancer to Armenia and should be deported.

Vaghan fekr mikoni ke Irooni-ha ghabool mikonan ke een pedar-sag-ha ke eenja moratab rajeb Iranooni-ha chert miniveesan rahat bedooneh javab farar meekonan? Zereshk dadash ! Kar-e bahoosh bood vakhti jelo-e een pedar-sookhte-ha ro nagereftan tu een website?

You hang everybody, not only prostitutes and 14 year old gay boys.
                  Certain government officials don’t hang prostitutes for being prostitutes – they hang individuals that sell prostitutes, especially young girls sold to other countries (like the transnational sex trafficking freely practiced by the Armenian and Russian mob that goes unchecked while posters here boast about how chaste, insular & religious Armenians are). I personally don’t hang anyone. Tacitly Armenia allows for the selling of their women to other countries and then give speeches about assimiliation, you’re kidding right? But maybe if another Armenian does something disagreeable, it will be fine from this point forward to say “You” or “Armenia” did it – would you like that? Herman why did YOU do physically abuse 13 year-old gay boys in Armenia and push them to suicide? Why is that condoned as a matter of policy in your country?

V
                  V

Armenia: Gays Live with Threats of Violence, Abuse: http://www.eurasianet.org/department...v033110b.shtml
                  "When my parents learned that I was homosexual, they first beat me and then kicked me out," ... Armen (not his real name) says he realized he was gay at the age of 13 ..."I introduced him to my parents as just one of my friends. But one day my mother saw me kissing him, and that's when all this started," Armen said. "My mother yelled that I'd better be dead, and my brother left the army to come home and beat me. So I went to live in the streets." ... Homosexuality has not been a criminal offense in Armenia since 2003.
                  “This is evident homophobia. You would never see prostitutes being beaten at Circus [one of the main gathering spots for prostitutes in Yerevan]. Of course, it is not against prostitutes, but rather against homosexuals,” says Mikael Danielyan, Head of Helsinki Association in Armenia. … “Every time you, do not know what will happen to you. There were even cases when people entered the park with a group and beat everybody severely right and left. If you are lucky enough, you may flee, but if not - you would be better dead,” Petros says.
… “Otherwise, homosexuals are subject to social isolation, which may result in different types of depression, and in some cases, even suicide,” says psychotherapist Gevorgyan.

http://www.armenianow.com/social/hum...s_transgenders
                  'Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.' (Jesus) ‘And if they throw it at an Iranian house or your loved-ones, burn down their village.’ (Iranian Military.)

You have to learn that times of greater Iran are over
                  Greater Iran? Use the quote button if you think I called for Iran to deprive Armenia of self-rule. And what makes you think I would hire Mos to clean my toilet, let alone fabricate quotes on my behalf and speak for me? The historical map that states “Greater Iran” on it was posted by Retro and then copied over by Mos (posts #949 & #950) -- then they pretended that I had some master plan to take over Armenia – and you fell for it, but that’s your issue not mine. The quote from the professor of Armenian history is a reference to his words. Nevertheless, I supposed Aliyev – or Iranian politicians after seeing some of the views expressed here -- might tell many on this forum to forget aboutWestern Armenia,” “Artsakh,” Nakhchivan, and “Greater Armenia,” right? And to be fair, whatever “Greater Iran” is or isn’t – it certainly was in continuous existence for a much longer period of time than “Greater Armenia.” Ironically, Greater Iran also included an Armenia that enjoyed self-rule, was 3 x the size it is now, and was defended by a Persian army that didn’t sell-out portions of Armenia to the Ottoman-Turks or let attempted mass-genocides against Armenians go unanswered. These are facts.

But before we get too off-track about “Greater Iran” (which was run in manner in some ways similar to the EU) with Armenian leaders enjoying some of the highest status they have enjoyed anywhere in their history, and appears to have been appreciated by many Armenian historians for that reason: Here’s the real point about Iranian citizens that Armenians need to understand:

(1) Iranians also see Iranian-Armenians as their own citizens and people.
                  (2) The family relationships of Iranian-Armenians are not the play-things of a few chat-room personalities who never have lived within the same borders as Iranian-Armenians and who led other Armenians to suffer 200 years of Bolshevik pogroms, rapes & murders.
                  (3) With Iranian citizenship comes responsibilities for every citizen (including Iranian-Armenians) and that it’s not the brightest idea to sponsor a public forum with unchecked anti-Iran ramblings that might put impressionable youngsters in Iran in problematic situations.
                  (4) Even more importantly, all Iranians will tan the hides of anyone who speak poorly of their citizens or lead them to unproductive or harmful behaviors, including our beloved Iranian-Armenians.

Whomever is offended that the strip of land connecting Armenian to Iran is Armenia’s ‘umbilical cord’ (connection for survival) should tell it to the President of Armenia – because he shares exactly my views.

Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan said to have problems with Iran means "to further narrow the tube, through which Armenia is breathing."

Sargsyan said Iran is a country where large Armenian diaspora resides. 

"Of course, they are citizens of Iran. … we simply must not provoke any unpleasant actions in respect of the community."
                  Iran is a very important country for Armenia, Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan said in an interview with the radio station Ekho Moskvy.

Is it my fault that I’ve been telling you the same thing since the day I arrived on this site or that the site is run in a manner wholly contrary to Armenia’s interests?

Is it my fault that this forum has been run for years in a way that will make Aliyev, Erdogan, & Netanyahu laugh at you?

Comment

... (system glitch - double posted - see above).

Comment

Persepolis stop posting your anti-Armenian propaganda. You've probably posted every Azeri made prostitution video about Armenians that exist. You talk about your own people, you have no right to point fingers to Armenians or tell us what we should do.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---
                      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                      X