Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

common guys, there is prostitution in Armenia as everywher in the world... and unfortunately some armenian "women" work even in turkey I am not talking even about Dubai.... that is a fact of common knowledg lets admit it. It is not a propaganda. Exporting prostitutes is a sicknes inhareted from russia. I hope it is some thing temporary (prostitutes export, as prostitution will exist for ever)

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
      Every country has prostitution - I admitted that.

But we hang those that sell women to other countries - Yerevan doesn't. And the issue discussed was assimilation. A Russian or Turk on top of your women tends to do that. And with a tiny population - you can be sure it genetically happened long ago. There's a difference between 3 million people and 80 million people. How many Iranian-Armenian women are involved in "mutah" prostitution? None. How many Armenian women are involved in selling themselves by being trafficked by the Armenian and Russian mob? Enough to where it is a problem and people need to know that.

I am not sure that the women in video is a prostitute... can you translate please what she is chanting? Nether I am sure that she is an armenian...

Comment

Originally posted by HermanGerman View Post
        Armenian people in Iran don't marry with others. They stay together and a lot of them have left Iran in the last two decades. Exceptions prove the rule but in the case of Armenians in Iran even this exceptions are really rare.

@Persepolis I cannot understand why you try to divide Armenian people by spreading lies about Armenians in Iran. Armenian living in Iran are loyal to Iran because they are citizens and a lot of them have even fought for Iran during the war with Iraq. Nevertheless every single one of them knows that there is only one Hayrenig and one people, Hayastan and Hayer.
        ^^yes.

Mos, I guess I am a traitor to Armenia since I drove an Ambulance in Iran/Iraq war.

Persopolis: To inrani nisty kosskesh, to doshmaneh Iran and Armanestan hasti. Harfeh dahaneto befahm va movazeb bash b Mos ya b baghiyeh ma chi miggi. Man to ro ghabool nadaram, boro gom sho.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
          Mos, I guess I am a traitor to Armenia since I drove an Ambulance in Iran/Iraq war.
          Mos it seems, would have us believe; that a mans tribal loyalties, trump his duty towards the community in which he resides. However this kind of thinking always invites disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretsig
            didn't you get the memo? "Palestinians" are the sweet angels. Israel is the big bad boy.
            Thats all you have to say to my response? Clearly you don't care about learning or teaching... just talking.

Originally posted by mukuch
            LOL guys... I am under impression I am on airab forum )))

So would you deny that Palestinian terrorists regulary kill civilian Israelis (mostly kids) becaus they are the only target they can reach? What Israel suposed to do? Wait until they kill each and every Israeli?
            Would you deny that Israeli soldiers (not some individuals but the army) kill civilian Palestinians (mostly kids)?

Would you deny more than 30 times more Palestinians civilians have died compared to Israeli civilians?

Would you deny that the only countries which reject a 2-state solution are Israel and America?

Would you deny that Palestinian civilians in the West Bank are being systematically kicked off their lands by Israeli settlers until today (2011)?

Would you deny that the only country which is being denied its existence is not Israel but rather Palestine?

Or would you rather have this entire issue decided by 3-4 guys who killed children while ignoring everything else? Its your decision.

Comment

Persopolis: To inrani nisty kosskesh, to doshmaneh Iran and Armanestan hasti. Harfeh dahaneto befahm va movazeb bash b Mos ya b baghiyeh ma chi miggi. Man to ro ghabool nadaram, boro gom sho.
              Khak bar saret pedar-sag e doshman. Bavar kone ke javebet o midam. Bavar kone ke hame Irooniha javab midan. Hala mibini chi misheh ba een karha.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
              I see any of those people I either curse them off or spit on them. Few times bunch of rowdy Iranians came and me and Armenian friends started laughing at there concealed women and their men's speaking and dressing. Iranians thought they could say something to us and we replied that we would bring a whole freaking army and beat the xxxx out of each Iranian here. They saw we were serious and ran away like little rabbits.

We just have to scare away the Iranians since government is not doing anything looks like. And I'll assure you Hayastanics are really annoyed of these muslim persians. Annoying, unruley bunch of people.
              [QUOTE=Eddo211;292957]Target troublemakers only Mos… QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Muhaha
              I think it's best if Muslims stay as far away as possible from Armenia.
              Last edited by Federate; 04-25-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Eddo-doshman, And after your great acts of patriotism to Iran what did you do?

V

Originally Posted by Mos
                I see any of those people I either curse them off or spit on them. Few times bunch of rowdy Iranians came and me and Armenian friends started laughing at there concealed women and their men's speaking and dressing. Iranians thought they could say something to us and we replied that we would bring a whole freaking army and beat the xxxx out of each Iranian here. They saw we were serious and ran away like little rabbits. ....

Originally Posted by Eddo211
                Target troublemakers only Mos… QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Muhaha
                I think it's best if Muslims stay as far away as possible from Armenia.

Persopolis.
                ( Pārsa / Takht-e Jamshid / Chehel Minar / پاسارگاد) If you don't know that words are often transliterated from Greek and Persian to English in alternate spellings - you do now. Take an Armenian name for example - you will see both transliterations: "Beglaryan" or "Beglarian."
                Last edited by Persopolis; 04-15-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Bebinam chez ghohi dobareh minevisi....ageh mighahi doosteh ma bashi nemitouni tohin bezani b maha. To cheteh daiyous, esmamo as koja gir overdi. Nega kon baradar, man shomaro jayeh adam hesabi hessab kardam, bad barmigardi in cherto perta miggi va bad barmigardi eghtar midi b man. Hala shayed man eshteba fekr miconam rajebeh to, vali to ham karet dorost nist, inno bayad bedooni.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Khak bar saret pedar-sag e doshman. Agha-e Edward Beglarian, Bavar kone ke javebet o midam. Bavar kone ke hame Irooniha javab midan. Hala mibini chi misheh ba een karha.
                    Khoob beghoon chi neveshti va bebin cheghads sari to ghodeto doshmaneh ma kardi. To ghial mikoni man doshmaneh doostayeh aziz Iraniaye man misham ba harfeh chanta Irani ke b Armaniya bad mighan. Man doustayeh sammimiyeh man hamashoon Irani hastan, man ghoon rightam too Iran, man Iranihayeh asslo mishnassam. Ageh to hazeri enghadr sari modeto avas koni ghob digeh chi man bayad fekr conam. Agheh to vaghean nemidooni ma Armania shetorim ba Irania (Inja nega nakon valak) digeh nemidoonam behet chi begam.

To as tarafeh Iranihayeh digeh harf nemizani......xxxhat vaseyeh ghodet harf mizani.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally Posted by Eddo211
                      Target troublemakers only Mos… QUOTE]
                      Do you know what happens to Armenian troublmakers in Iran....we the Armenians take care of them. In fact Iranian government turns them in to the Armenian church. If Iranians get out of line in Armenia don't you think you should not be supporting them but instead condemn their actions? Mos probably had his girlfriend stolen by an Iranian or had his azz kicked by one.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X