Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    It would be much easier for me/others to answer the question; which ones are not!
    If you can't answer my question yourself, than stop making baseless claims.
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
      It would be much easier for me/others to answer the question; which ones are not!
      Best to ignore him - I've noticed that when substantive points are made; he quickly fills up the thread with nonsense. It causes a 'needle-in-the-haystack' problem. When someone comes along and genuinely wants information about Iranian/Armenian relations, they have dig through his muck to find it. (The tactic is commonly used by trained Israeli bloggers.)

They run organized content manipulation programs with individuals that are trained in various foreign languages: Azerbaijan's online campaign against Armenia is driven through Israeli training programs (that I know with certainty).

The Israelis have also developed several software platforms that allows them to manipulate blogs - one such application is called the "Mega-Phone Desktop Tool." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool [Noting one purpose is :"generating excessive comments and 'spam' on internet message boards, and stifling online discussion."]

Here is one of the sites the Israelis use to attract foreign language bloggers to do Israel's bidding, and a list of targets: http://ws.giyus.org/points/list

Last edited by Persopolis; 03-26-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
        Best to ignore him - I've noticed that when substantive points are made; he quickly fills up the thread with nonsense. It causes a 'needle-in-the-haystack' problem. When someone comes along and genuinely wants information about Iranian/Armenian relations, they have dig through his muck to find it. (The tactic is commonly used by trained Israeli bloggers.)

They run organized content manipulation programs with individuals that are trained in various foreign languages: Azerbaijan's online campaign against Armenia is driven through Israeli/Other training programs (that I know with certainty).
        Right! I agree Persopolis.
        Last edited by gegev; 03-26-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

....Many of these kids don't realize that if it wasn't for Iran protecting Armenians for centuries, they wouldn't have been born or would be speaking Turkish....
          I appreciate your post Persopolis.....just to point out that you should know majority of Armenians would rather fight and die rather than to assimilate.
          Iranian Armenian relations as you know have been very dynamic with many ups and downs (mostly up), we shall remain brothers in arms.

As far as our friend Mos, you can rest assure he is no Israeli agent or anything like that. He is just a hardheaded young Armenian who spends way too much time in books and on Internet who is full of cum with no experience that has not yet explored the world and seen the ugly realities out there coupled with the surprises of human behaviors. He also needs a girlfriend (You got one Mos?)
          Oh yea, he doesn’t like Muslims either and he probably has J3wish friends. He lies about his Iranian friends.

Originally posted by Karo
          To me it's an Armenian that I know being attacked by someone I don't know
          Fair enough.......in regards to your other statement, I do question Armenia’s excessive dependence and more seriously the mindset of some Armenians that we cannot survive without the Russian federation, also that I worry about Russian possible manipulation of this fear and medling in Armenia’s sovereignty all the while knowing very well the importance of Russian alliance and our lack of resources/ blockades and my belief that there is a better answer, however I have never attacked or disrespected Russians or called for complete discontinuation of this relation as you like to project it.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
            As far as our friend Mos, you can rest assure he is no Israeli agent or anything like that. He is just a hardheaded young Armenian who spends way too much time in books and on Internet who is full of cum with no experience that has not yet explored the world and seen the ugly realities out there coupled with the surprises of human behaviors. He also needs a girlfriend (You got one Mos?)
            Oh yea, he doesn’t like Muslims either and he probably has J3wish friends. He lies about his Iranian friends.
            First off, how are you so sure I haven't explored the world? As I said, I live in Armenia every year for my family, but I've also travelled extensively.

Second, let's not get our love lives involved in here - there's a separate thread for that.

Third, yes I have had J3wish friends, but I also have had Iranian friends, and actually one Iranian guy is still a very close friend of mine. You don't want to believe me, fine, but I know I am telling the truth. I have also translated for Iranian tourists in Yerevan, and helped them a lot, and interacted with many of them, I never had a problem with them, they were very nice to me, and I was nice to them. I am not anti-Islam, not anti-J3wish, I am not a racist. Yes I said harsh things about some Iranian hooligans that had done some bad things in Armenia, and as a Armenia who wants best for his country I have right to do so, but every people have their hooligans, and I never said that all Iranians are hooligans. I have said that we need to make our border more secure to keep these hooligans out. I don't care from what country, it's just in this instance they were from Iran. I encourage the peaceful tourists to visit our country and spend their money. And also, we should keep strong relations with Iran as they can be a very helpful friend against the Azeris. Of course with that we should continue our strategic ties with Russia and our political ties with EU. Long Live Armenia and all people who support us!
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
              I appreciate your post Persopolis.....just to point out that you should know majority of Armenians would rather fight and die rather than to assimilate.
              Armenia controlling Nakhichevan is vital to preventing assimilation into a Turkish Super-State. Nakhichevan can act as a "Turkish Land Bridge" between Turkey-&-Azerbaijan; it's very dangerous to Armenia for this reason, and others. (If anyone has info on attempts to recover this territory; please post it. I would have hoped to hear of more attempts to claim this land.)

Persians are happy with Armenians being Armenians - there's no reason to assimilate in Iran: Remember we helped you build many of the churches. It's important to build and maintain strong ties. I've always felt that Iran should build one or two more Armenian cities in the North of Iran (b/w Tabriz & Ardibil).

What I believe would be a dangerous prospect for Armenians is if the Saudis, Turks/Azeris, or US/Israel somehow help put a puppet religious figure in place in Iran who goes on a pre-fabricated anti-Christian diatribe. You can be sure they've weighed this option to destabilize the region.
              Last edited by Persopolis; 03-26-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Mods please move all the none sense arguments to another thread!!!!
                For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                  Mods please move all the none sense arguments to another thread!!!!
                  Agreed, this thread needs a cleanup.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Persians are happy with Armenians being Armenians - there's no reason to assimilate in Iran: Remember we helped you build many of the churches. It's important to build and maintain strong ties. I've always felt that Iran should build one or two more Armenian cities in the North of Iran (b/w Tabriz & Ardibil).
                    Armenian in Iran are at the most minimum risk of assimilation. We couldn't respect each other any other way than being Persians and Armenians. It is not a matter of who tries, it is the instinct of complete rejection of assimilation, maybe even imprented in our DNA and religous creed.

What I believe would be a dangerous prospect for Armenians is if the Saudis, Turks/Azeris, or US/Israel somehow help put a puppet religious figure in place in Iran who goes on a pre-fabricated anti-Christian diatribe. You can be sure they've weighed this option to destabilize the region.
                    That would never happen to Iran. No Iranian nationalist by any measure and no paranoid Mullah.....this is what started the whole mess and I am sure most Iranians will not allow it.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Iranian & Russian Influence Having a Positive Effect on Turkey: http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/world...n_with_Armenia

Expert: Turkey must cooperate with Iran and Russia on normalization with Armenia
                      March 26, 2011 - 16:02 AMT 12:02 GMT
                      PanARMENIAN.Net - Turkey’s foreign policy must become more Russia, Iran and Turkic states-oriented, the former president of the Turkish Historical Society, Nationalist Movement Party’s parliamentary candidate stated.

As Yusuf Halacoglu stressed, it’s time for Ankara to officially renounce the EU bid. “I can’t understand why Turkey is insisting on becoming a part of the EU, while Europe is clearly going through a regress, probably having to face a collapse in 10 years’ time. Turkey must be reasonable, attempting to form a new union with Russia, Iran and Turkic states,” the expert said, adding that Turkey would do right to cooperate with Iran and Russia concerning normalization of ties with Armenia, Sondakika reported.

My Notes: If this happens, Azerbaijan gets isolated. Iran has also somewhat started bringing Georgia into this alliance also. What I am starting to see is that Russia/Iran are acting to act as intermediaries between Turkey and Armenia. Let's face it: There may never be normalization after a genocide, but rather improvement in relations. The best case scenario is that Turkey somehow is brought on board to press on Azerbaijan to give up its land claims. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran didn't tell Turkey that it would help it create better relations with Armenia if Turkey supported Armenia against Azerbaijan. (Remember, Aliyev was the 'odd man out' at Iran's Nowruz celebration - which is turning into a regional solidarity & diplomatic conference.)

On 2-22-11 (Post #56) I predicted this possibility, and it happened last week:

If you want to piss off the Turks, just celebrate the Persian New Year (a secular holiday dating back to the times of Zoroastrianism marking the first day of Spring) -- See the Persian Armenians below enjoying Nowruz.
                      Baku accuses Tehran of disrespect for Azerbaijani interests
                      March 25, 2011 - 15:25 AMT 11:25 GMT PanARMENIAN.Net
                      Azerbaijani political analyst Fikret Sadykhov said that Baku made a correct decision to participate in Nowruz celebration in Iran not at the level of the Azerbaijani President, by sending Deputy Prime Minister for it.
                      “Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan’s invitation to Nowruz celebration in Iran is an unfriendly gesture towards Azerbaijan, which does not serve the interests of our bilateral relations,” said Sadykhov. According to him, with it, Iran disrespects and disregards the interests of a friendly state – Azerbaijan, Salam News reported.

http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/world...wruz_greetings
                      Turks request Obama to send them Nowruz greetings. "This ancient celebration does not only apply to Iran and Persian American Society. We call on Obama to include Azerbaijan and Turkey in his greetings.” Rather, the matter is that Azerbaijanis, who’re used to rewriting the history to suit their needs and , to some degree, Turkey are concerned over not having contributed to the formation and development of the U.S., in contrast to Armenians.

Baku thinks Azerbaijani Iranians should demand from Tehran that it stop supporting Armenia. http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/world...orting_Armenia
                      Last edited by Persopolis; 03-27-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X