Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    How the f*ck have I taken an anti-Iranian side? Stop making things up. As an Armenian with an allegiance to Armenia only I have the full right to scrutinise and analyse all our relations with every country, and I could care less what some sensitive Iranian or Armenian-Iranian thinks. As a person who wants the best for Armenia that is the best approach. That doesn't make me anti-Iranian, get that into your head. Just because I don't kiss Iran's or Persopolis's a*s in my every post, like some people here, doesn't mean I'm anti-Iranian. Apparently some people can't read here, but I will say for the millionth time, that I have always supported Iranian Armenian relations.

Of course Iranian-Armenian relations will be a great interest to you, because you are Iranian Armenian, and seem to have an allegiance to both countries.
    Stop responding to my posts that are not directed at you Mos, I am done playing with kids who are still growing pubic hair and don’t understand the difference between an allegiance to a country one was born in compared to the holy Oat to ones motherland (which is much higher).
    What kind of an Armenian patriot would I be, or more importantly what kind of a man would I be, if I were to so easily abandon my Iranian countrymen who also happen to be our natural allies? Your opinion mean jack sh1t to me Mos.

My laptop is running out of juice, I am at work, and I got a flight coming up so I catch you xxxos later.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      I will challenge anyone who tries to compromise Iranian-Armenian relations with their petty un informed paranoid comments, be it a Turk, Armenian, Russian, or Persian.
      Bravo Eddo: This is absolutely the best mind set -- As an Iranian, for example, I know that not all Iranians want to see the survival of Iran, or care about the effects of their actions on Iran. If I defended every Iranian, that would force me to defend some enemies of Iran. It's no different for Armenians. Being Armenian and Acting in a Manner that Supports Armenia's Peace, Prosperity and Security are not the same things. Anyone pretending these two things are exactly the same simply gives an unchecked tactic to Armenia's enemies to exploit.

Eddo, you have the good sense to protect your country.

Comment

Stop responding to my posts that are not directed at you Mos, I am done playing with kids who are still growing pubic hair and don’t understand the difference between an allegiance to a country one was born in compared to the holy Oat to ones motherland (which is much higher).
        What kind of an Armenian patriot would I be, or more importantly what kind of a man would I be, if I were to so easily abandon my Iranian countrymen who also happen to be our natural allies? Your opinion mean jack sh1t to me Mos.

My laptop is running out of juice, I am at work, and I got a flight coming up so I catch you xxxos later.
        The real kid here is the one who has to resort to insults to make a point.

What is my opinion regarding Iranian-Armenian relations? Can you even attempt to explain to everybody what you think my opinion is? Or are you just going to repeat whatever your Iranian countryman, Persopolis, says about me?

It's really laughable the naive sensitivity that exists with you and Persopolis when it comes to Iranian-Armenian relations. Oh, dare somebody try to analyse the relations outside of the "holy brotherhood" view. You or Persopolis could attack me all you want, with your silly images and insults, but I'm not going to stop looking out for the best for Armenia and talking about our relations with all countries with a analytical view - I could care less what some random Persian will think, my people are Armenians not Persians.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
          I don't care whether you vouch for someone, I care about the effects of content. Do you think that if you took Mos's quotes, turned them into a speech delivered to Iranians, you would be greeted with flowers in Iran? It only takes one angry Iranian guy acting on emotion after reading quotes from Mos stating things like "Iranians are a cancer and should be deported" for that person to be radicalized and burn down an Armenian Church. The more attitudes like Mos's become prevalent, the higher the risk of that type of activity. What don't you understand son?
          Never in your live dare to call me son again, got it. So no one here can say their opinions because we should fear that some radical bastard will get insulted and burn down an Armenian church? Is that how things work in your country? I can not imagine a Belgian or anyone else after reading an Internet forum or hear a speech that they don't like they would go and burn something.

You wrote something without saying anything.
          Read more careful maybe then you will understand it.

If you don't think that what is being done here is effective ("will matter") - you can always opt-out; find another thread to play on: I'm sure the Kim Kardashian thread needs contributors. How about finding amusement there? In your own words, the efforts of people here won't make a difference - so don't waste your life. Move-on.
          So now you are telling me where I can post or not post. Tell me do you think that what is written here will ever make a difference in the relation between both of the countries (that I support). No it wont because leaders don't ask the people what they think about the relationships.

Aliyev has a Muslim population to deal with inside of his borders - you're making the mistake of viewing Aliyev's association with Israel through your own eyes and not the eyes of the people who are in a position to overthrow Aliyev or *remove him.* In case you haven't noticed - Israel is not popular in the Muslim world. (Do you realize that Mubarek was recently overthrown in Egypt because of this?)
          I don't think he was overthrown because of his relation with the West and Israel, that went back for many many years. So why do you think that would be effective and I support Alijev as sultan of Azerbaijan as longs as he is calling the shots he has something to lose (aka a lot of money) so i can be certain he wont start an other war. I would rather have an enemy we know and can predict then one we can't. Also it doesn't matter if the leader changes they will be hostile towards us.

Take off the tuxedo - because they're shooting at you from the Azeri side.
          Everywhere I go I leave a good impression of Armenians. The people of today who I am studying with will be the leaders of tomorrow.

Hey, I don’t give a fly fck what you guys think of me, I am not the one questioning your Armenianess like you boys but be warned that I will challenge anyone who tries to compromise Iranian-Armenian relations with their petty un informed paranoid comments, be it a Turk, Armenian, Russian, or Persian. I consider this relation to be of one of most important for the future of Armenia and her prosperity, and before you go on and say "when have I say anything against Iran" know that if any Iranian reads you guys comments will not think as you would like to portray it and will probably say to himself that the Turks are right about Armenians.
          What you guys are doing are the exact same thing as Azeris and Turks are doing in the Iranian forums driving a wedge between us and what I am doing here is exactly what some Persians are doing in those sites when other Iranians punk kids speak crap like you against our relations.
          Like I've said it doesn't matter what any ordinary Iranian thinks as long as the relation between the countries stay good. I've got a little question why is it ok for you to question Armenian-russian relations but it isn't for Mos to do the same with the Iranian one. Persepolis himself questions the A.R relations but if someone dares to say something about Iran he goes in to an attack. Why is it ok for you but not for him?

As far as Mos being attacked by Persopolis, he deserves it since he started all this crap and would not listen to me and some other members and being very anamot. He seems to think he knows everything so why would I take his anti-Iranian side. Now if a Turk was attacking him then I will be the first one to interfere.
          To me it's an Armenian that I know being attacked by someone I don't know, but I think it's different for you being a Parskahay.

Comment

Mos, I am done playing with kids who are still growing pubic hair and don’t understand the difference between an allegiance to a country one was born in compared to the holy Oat to ones motherland (which is much higher).
            Eddo, you don't have to defend your patriotism to Armenia. It's absolutely clear that you are a proud Armenian and have a sober view of foreign relations and a healthy appreciation for the historical protection & respect Armenians and Iranians have afforded each other. Many of these kids don't realize that if it wasn't for Iran protecting Armenians for centuries, they wouldn't have been born or would be speaking Turkish. It's just odd to have to keep explaining that to them when just a few years ago Armenia was blockaded by every country EXCEPT Iran. Any sensible person would think they should be using their energy to fight the daily bashing the Azeris are giving Armenia instead of trolling this thread.

@ Karo

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            Never in your live dare to call me son again, got it.
            Listen Son, before Mos pushes rhetoric on a public forum -- viewable by everyone -- that in my opinion will not help Armenians (which is what you supposedly care about), maybe Mos personally should test the effects of his rants in-person to an Iranian -- I'm sure his view will change when he sees the reaction: Why doesn't he try with me first before he tests his theories out on the larger Armenian population? (You need to me to come to Armenia? I'll come.) Better for him to see the reaction in-person once, than to dupe gullible Armenian kids into following ideas that will be counter-productive to Armenia.

You didn't answer my questions Karo - Can you man-up and answer?

1. Do you think that if you took Mos's quotes, turned them into a speech delivered to Iranians, you would be greeted with flowers in Iran?

2. Do you think it would be productive for Armenians if Iranians adopted a similar viewpoint?

Iranians are becoming cancer to Armenia and should be deported.
            Go pray towards Mecca and shout 'allahu akbar'
            Liberated women threaten in assimilation and because of that attract people like the Persian hooligans to fill up Yerevan.
            @ Karo - As a self-proclaimed defender of Armenians, where were you when these comments were made?
            Parskahyes apparently have 2 allegiances, Armenia and Iran.
            Yes the Christian Armenians are more Armenian than the Hemshin [Muslim Armenian] people.
            @ Karo: Put my quotes about that relationship.

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            Persepolis himself questions the A.R relations .....
            Last edited by Persopolis; 03-26-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
              Bravo Eddo: This is absolutely the best mind set -- As an Iranian, for example, I know that not all Iranians want to see the survival of Iran, or care about the effects of their actions on Iran. If I defended every Iranian, that would force me to defend some enemies of Iran. It's no different for Armenians. Being Armenian and Acting in a Manner that Supports Armenia's Peace, Prosperity and Security are not the same things. Anyone pretending these two things are exactly the same simply gives an unchecked tactic to Armenia's enemies to exploit.

Eddo, you have the good sense to protect your country.
              Correct! you can't defend every Iranian. Equally it is absurd for one Armenian to defend another Armenian just because he has the same nationality (regardless of how dumb that person's views happen to be)!

Comment

persopolis is like Azar# 2, at first he was a average poster that boasted ties between Iran and Armenia, and now he has become a person who attacks anybody who dares question what he says, like he is the representative of all Armenians and has any legitimacy at all in talking about who is anti-Armenian or not.

Keep your attacks up Persopolis, I really could care less what you say or what some random Persian thinks or does, that's his problem. I will continue to speak my mind in pursuing what I think is best for the strengthening of the Armenian Republic.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Persopolis is like Azar# 2, at first he was a average poster that boasted ties between Iran and Armenia, and now he has become a person who attacks anybody who dares question what he says, like he is the representative of all Armenians and has any legitimacy at all in talking about who is anti-Armenian or not.

Keep your attacks up Persopolis, I really could care less what you say or what some random Persian thinks or does, that's his problem. I will continue to speak my mind in pursuing what I think is best for the strengthening of the Armenian Republic.
                  Mos-ik is Azar #1 with his kinder-garden baby thoughts/"politics". And the supporters, who put down multiple pages of nonsense, as an supporting argumentation, are from the same kinder-garden, I guess.
                  Last edited by gegev; 03-26-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                    Mos-ik is Azar #1 with his kinder-garden baby thoughts/"politics".
                    What thoughts Gegev? Can you tell me which thoughts you think are "baby" like?

Ete che, ankap baner mi khosa...
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---

Comment

What thoughts Gegev? Can you tell me which thoughts you think are "baby" like?

Ete che, ankap baner mi khosa...
                      It would be much easier for me/others to answer the question; which ones are not!

Comment

Working...
                      X