Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    ^^yes.

Mos, I guess I am a traitor to Armenia since I drove an Ambulance in Iran/Iraq war.

Persopolis: To inrani nisty kosskesh, to doshmaneh Iran and Armanestan hasti. Harfeh dahaneto befahm va movazeb bash

b Mos ya b baghiyeh ma chi miggi. Man to ro ghabool nadaram, boro gom sho.
    If you held allegiance to Iran above Armenia, than yes you are a traitor to Armenia, because that means you would act for

the interests of Iran over Armenia. One can fight in other wars and for other countries because they are required to, but

that untouchable, sole allegiance to the Armenian people and country has to say.

-----

When it comes to Persians in Armenia, I have said this at nausea all ready. The only kind of Persians I don't want in our

country is the hooligans or the trouble makers, the ones who come to spend their money, be good tourists, are more than

welcome. I have helped several such tourists actually, but never been good or look well on the Iranians who though that the

city is theirs because they are foreigners, and can do whatever they want.
    Do you know what happens to Armenian troublmakers in Iran....we the Armenians take care of them. In fact Iranian government turns them in to the Armenian church. If Iranians get out of line in Armenia don't you think you should not be supporting them but instead condemn their actions? Mos probably had his girlfriend stolen by an Iranian or had his azz kicked by one.
    No, stop trying to pick up dirt about me, lying gets you nowhere. Again I don't have a negative view towards Persians, just the ones that don't behave themselves when visiting. And this would naturally go for all tourists as well. How much more are you going to defend this Persepolis who keeps attacking Armenians (except Parskahyes) and keeps posting propaganda videos against Armenia, and making ridiculous falsifications about our history, like putting Armenia under present "Greater Iran"? Or you naturally go to the side of the Persians?
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      Comparing the Armenian case to the jooish one is idiotic. Armenians lived in 'eastern turkey', and some still do secretly, up until 96 years ago. The joos had not been in their 'land' for almost 2000 years! And most of today's joos have little blood connection to the ancient hebrews whom they claim descent from. Is this too difficult for you to grasp or are you an zionist/israeli agent sent here to stir up s*it, cause that's all you seem to do here.
      No MORON, xxxs lived in Israel (Palestine) forever they just didnt have a state. In 20th century they just were given a chans to create a state and milliones of xxxs from diaspora just returned to their land (what actualy never happen with Armenians). So actually it is much more similar to our case than some antisemite morons think.

Comment

[a.] Do you know what happens to Armenian troublmakers in Iran....we the Armenians take care of them. In fact Iranian government turns them in to the Armenian church.

[b.] If Iranians get out of line in Armenia don't you think you should not be supporting them but instead condemn their actions?

1. So while Iran turns over Armenians that cause trouble in Iran to the Church, you encourage vigilante action by an Armenian (Mos) against Iranian-tourists by "curs[ing] them," "spit[ting] on them," "laughing at there [sic] women," and threatening to "bring a whole freaking army and beat the sh*t out of each Iranian"?

2. Where did you see me here "supporting" Iranians who violate the law in Armenia? It seems a far cry from the conduct I quoted. I am absolutely in favor of Iranians abiding by the law wherever they visit. Do you have to actually make things up?

3. To use your words, did you "condemn" Mos's vigilante actions - or encourage them?

4. To be fair, I saw Tigranakert condemn Mos - and then Tigranakert was shortly thereafter banned from this site (I don't purport to know why) - while Mos has been given a free-license to continue. Does that constitute "supporting" Mos and the others like him?

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
        Racist people are like cancer, they should be put in jail immediately as they pose a threat to our national security [addressing Mos].
        V

Originally Posted by Mos
        I see any of those people I either curse them off or spit on them. Few times bunch of rowdy Iranians came and me and Armenian friends started laughing at there concealed women and their men's speaking and dressing. Iranians thought they could say something to us and we replied that we would bring a whole freaking army and beat the xxxx out of each Iranian here. They saw we were serious and ran away like little rabbits. ....

Originally Posted by Eddo211
        Target troublemakers only Mos…

you are the one that has not passed my test yet.
        Internet tough guy hey?
        I don't pass tests that require me to okay "spitting" on tourists, or encouraging others to do so, particularly when it comes to my own countrymen.

Sargsyan said Iran is a country where large Armenian diaspora resides. 

"Of course, they are citizens of Iran. … we simply must not provoke any unpleasant actions in respect of the community."
        http://en.trend.az/regions/iran/1818689.html

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
          After all the anti-Armenian BS posted by this troll it's again Mos that is at fault here
          What makes you say that I think he is at fault (at fault for what?).....one thing is very obvious though, and that is he has something very personnal against Iranians (regardless of how many times he denies it), something has happened in his life, and this has nothing to do with Armenian Iranian relationship in general.

Too bad you can't read Farsi.

Originally posted by persopolis
          "supporting" Mos and the others like him?

@Persopolis:
          you have been made.....fly streight or you wont last.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

What makes you say that I think he is at fault (at fault for what?).....one thing is very obvious though, and that is he has something very personnal against Iranians (regardless of how many times he denies it), something has happened in his life, and this has nothing to do with Armenian Iranian relationship in general.
            Eddo, I have nothing personal against Iranians. I really don't. My only negative experience of them, was hearing about some of the things that the Hooligans do in Yerevan. Those people I rightfully hate. Not all Iranians are hooligans of course - and actually I have helped many Iranian tourists by translating for them, and thus getting to know them. All I emphasise is that we should encourage the right tourists into Armenia, not the ones that will cause trouble, and that goes for all countries. When it comes to Iran-Armenian relations, I support them without question as they are beneficial for our strategic interests, but I do get really mad when people like Persepolis try to push some Iranian agenda on Armenia, trying to incorporate Armenia in to greater Iran and somehow belittle our cultural and historical achievements.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I defend Persian-Armenians; you're correct. Your mentality and tactics are very clear.
              Originally posted by Mos View Post
              If you held allegiance to Iran above Armenia, than yes you are a traitor to Armenia, because that means you would act for the interests of Iran over Armenia.
              Parskahyes apparently have 2 allegiances, Armenia and Iran.
              Persepolis who keeps attacking Armenians (except Parskahyes)
              And in the end of the day your are Muslim, and given our history we don't really trust Muslims regardless of where they are from.

You mean you cursed, spit on, and threatened Iranian tourists (and women) based "only" on what you heard ?
              My only negative experience of them [Iranians], was hearing about....
              Originally Posted by Mos
              I see any of those people I either curse them off or spit on them. Few times bunch of rowdy Iranians came and me and Armenian friends started laughing at there concealed women and their men's speaking and dressing. Iranians thought they could say something to us and we replied that we would bring a whole freaking army and beat the xxxx out of each Iranian here. They saw we were serious and ran away like little rabbits.

Do you know who does that?

A yeshiva student who spat at the Armenian archbishop in Israel and at a 17th-century cross during last week's procession marking the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem's Old City has met with heads of the Armenian community and apologized for his actions, police said yesterday.The student, Natan Zvi Rosenthal, explained that he was raised to see Christianity as idol worship. http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...tting-1.137740
              Last edited by Persopolis; 04-15-2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Ter astvac, when will you leave and let this forum be in peace? You and Azar, just annoying people trying to push down some "Greater Iran" propaganda BS.
                ''
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---

Comment

...when will you leave and let this forum be in peace?
                  Why don't you leave, if this forum is disturbing your peace that much? Or just stop reading and replying to threads that annoy you! This is a public forum, not your house, so telling people they should leave is both wrong and silly.
                  Last edited by bell-the-cat; 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                    Why don't you leave, if this forum is disturbing your peace that much? Or just stop reading and replying to threads that annoy you! This is a public forum, not your house, so telling people they should leave is both wrong and silly.
                    So some Iranians nationalists who are spewing anti-Armenian propaganda and falsifying history should be encouraged to stay in an Armenian forum? Not only that, all conversation in the forum has gone into solely Armenia-Iran affairs because of them.

You anti Armenia views are well known, and you have no legitimacy in talking about who is wrong and silly here.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      you should be the one leaving ay turk

Comment

Working...
                      X