Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
    I agree with you, except characterizing idiots talking out of their a$$$$$$$es as "iranian propoganda" is not right. Iran is not engaged in any falsification of history, unlike the Turks. I see Iran only in the context of Armenia's national isterests. and this current regime, in particular, suits it very well.
    To be honest, I couldn't tell whether you were addressing Mos, me, or someone else. Nevertheless, let me clarify:

Actions like that below stir-up certain emotions by Armenians and alter Armenian viewpoints - as they should:

A yeshiva student who spat at the Armenian archbishop in Israel and at a 17th-century cross during last week's procession marking the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem's Old City has met with heads of the Armenian community and apologized for his actions, police said yesterday.The student, Natan Zvi Rosenthal, explained that he was raised to see Christianity as idol worship. http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...tting-1.137740
    Correspondingly, actions like that below stir-up certain emotions by Iranians and alter Iranian viewpoints - as they should:

Originally Posted by Mos
    I see any of those people I either curse them off or spit on them. Few times bunch of rowdy Iranians came and me and Armenian friends started laughing at there concealed women and their men's speaking and dressing. Iranians thought they could say something to us and we replied that we would bring a whole freaking army and beat the xxxx out of each Iranian here. They saw we were serious and ran away like little rabbits.

As to the question of whether altered view points can cause changes in national policy or the attitudes of people - the answer is clear: the story of the Israelis spitting on Armenians has made a lap around the world and now people have strong views on that subject; likewise, Mos's story is also making that journey through Iranian websites now.

As to the question of whether Armenia is susceptible to the adverse consequences of altered view points, we have seen in history Armenia's land shrink to 1/3 of its size based upon actions and decisions made by Ottoman-Turks, Kurds, Russians, and Armenians.

The notion that changes in view points from positive to negative by one of the only allies Armenia has (or could have had) in the region not having any effect on Armenia are far-fetched -- it's just wishful thinking. People are now reading the above-type of comments and starting to form opinions about them -- that will only manifest into policy in the future (I know that based on my own personal knowledge).
    Last edited by Persopolis; 04-17-2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

armenians have to be some of the dumbest most ungrateful crap to walk on the earth to insult Iran on a website. you owe your existens to Iran. all the Muslims now are seeing that you are the disloyal insects.

You dont think people read.

We will make good translation.

Originally Posted by Mos
      Վերջին օտարազգիները, որոնց մասին կխոսենք այս հոդվածում, պարսիկներն են: Պաշտոնապես մեզ մոտ բնակվում է 326 պարսիկ: Հանրապետությունում բնակություն հաստատած պարսիկների մեծ մասը ներգրավված է առեւտրատնտեսական, մի մասն էլ` գիտակրթական ոլորտներում: Մեր տեղեկություններով, անկախացումից եւ Իրան-Հայաստան պետական սահմանների գործելուց հետո պարսիկ տղամարդկանց եւ հայ կանանց խառն ամուսնությունների հետեւանքով ծնվել է ավելի քան 170 երեխա: Մեր աղբյուրի հավաստմամբ, խառնածինները նաեւ արտաամուսնական կապերի հետեւանք են: Խառնամուսնությունների հետեւանքով ծնված երեխաների մեծ մասն ապրում է Հայաստանում, իսկ փոքր մասը` Իրանում: Իրանի հայկական սփյուռքի կողմից այս երեւույթն անընդունելի եւ աններելի է, քանի որ ձեւավորված էթնոկրոնական կուռ բարքերը պարսավանքի են ենթարկել մահմեդականի հետ ամուսնացող կամ ամուսնացել ցանկացող հայ կնոջը: Նշենք նաեւ, որ վերջին տարիներին Երեւանում վերանորոգվել ու վերաբացվել է 1760թ. կառուցված պարսկական մզկիթը, որը հայտնի է «Գյոյ» կամ «Կապույտ մզկիթ» անվամբ: Ականատեսների վկայությամբ, մզկիթ հաճախում են նաեւ պարսիկների հետ ամուսնացած հայուհիներ` հետեւելով մահմեդական ողջ ծիսակարգին:

Enjoy photos of no more Montee and new armenian style

real heros

Comment

Originally posted by BakuDude View Post
        armenians have to be some of the dumbest most ungrateful crap to walk on the earth to insult Iran on a website. you owe your existens to Iran. all the Muslims now are seeing that you are the disloyal insects.
        I guess you are listed in the red book of animals. You are the Gray Wolf that is turned into the Gray LAMB during Arthakh war. How is the turk, in picture, related to Iran?
        Last edited by gegev; 04-18-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BakuDude View Post

Enjoy photos of no more Montee and new armenian style

real heros

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BYwYQA1MmL...tafa+kemal.bmp
          Hey are you for real or you are just a CARTOON personage? You look like a monkey who discovered a stick (Google translate) ))))

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
            I guess you are listed in the red book of animals. You are the Gray Wolf that is turned into the Gray LAMB during Arthakh war. How is the turk, in picture, related to Iran?
            No gegev, he is not a lamb and not a gray, he is a DONKEY a GAY DONKEY ))
            Last edited by Mukuch; 04-18-2011, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Azerbaijani, Turkish foreign ministers discuss Karabakh conflict in Iran

April 18, 2011 | 11:13

Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov met with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in the city of Urmia in Iran.
              The sides discussed Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement, various aspects of bilateral relations, as well as ongoing processes in the Middle East, Azerbaijani mass media reports referring to Azerbaijani foreign ministry.

As Armenian News-NEWS.am reported earlier, foreign ministers of Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey signed common declaration, consisting of 9 points on April 16.

The declaration stressed the need of accelerating the economic and political cooperation, as well as the cooperation in security between three countries

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
                Azerbaijani, Turkish foreign ministers discuss Karabakh conflict in Iran

April 18, 2011 | 11:13

Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov met with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in the city of Urmia in Iran.
                The sides discussed Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement, various aspects of bilateral relations, as well as ongoing processes in the Middle East, Azerbaijani mass media reports referring to Azerbaijani foreign ministry.

As Armenian News-NEWS.am reported earlier, foreign ministers of Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey signed common declaration, consisting of 9 points on April 16.

The declaration stressed the need of accelerating the economic and political cooperation, as well as the cooperation in security between three countries
                I pointed out that something like this could happen -- particularly given that I am Iranian and know that Iranians could change their views on Armenia in light of some of the views here that seem indicative of the views of other Armenians on a wider scale; these are the comments I got regarding my forecast:

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                First Turkey is a member of NATO and Iran is an enemy of NATO. So in what scenario do you see those two countries joining up ....
                Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
                bla bla bla bla. what a dork.
                Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
                Such a scenario will NEVER play out. The interests of these countries will never coincide.
                Trust me - Iranians are not passive; If comments like Mos's are spreading over the internet by Armenians - Iranians will take a drastically different view of Armenia. Without intending to be impolite, Turkey would love nothing more than to convince Iran that Armenians are jerks.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                  I pointed out that something like this could happen -- particularly given that I am Iranian and know that Iranians could change their views on Armenia in light of some of the views here that seem indicative of the views of other Armenians on a wider scale; these are the comments I got regarding my forecast:

Trust me - Iranians are not passive; If comments like Mos's are spreading over the internet by Armenians - Iranians will take a drastically different view of Armenia. Without intending to be impolite, Turkey would love nothing more than to convince Iran that Armenians are jerks.
                  Iranian and Iran are to very different things, the Iranian government doesn't care what the people think, no government ever does. It does not matter what the Iranians think or don't think. This document that has been signed is not an alliance or anything you described.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post

The majority of Armenians see Iran positively and I don't think that will change

Iran was a refuge for Armenians escaping Turkish massacres 100 years ago, or Armenians
                    opposed to the Soviet regime 90 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post

in the future Armenia, Karabakh, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Iran (and maybe Syria, Jordan, Lebanon...) will form a common economic zone

Comment

Working...
                      X