Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

The Last Point: I think Armenians need to discuss among themselves whether it is right for individuals like Mos, and others like him, to take the opportunity of living in Iran away from Armenians there by creating and encouraging an environment that makes Iranians not want Armenians to be in Iran? And if it isn't, what are they doing about it?
    I can't take the opportunity away, however, I will encourage all Armenians to strengthen their ties with Armenia, and if able to move back there. And yes, all Armenians regardless of where they live should have their strongest allegiance to Armenia, because that is the country of the Armenian people. Parskahyes should live in Iran with respect to the country they live in, but their ultimate loyalty should not be to Iran or Iranians, but to Armenia and Armenian people. And this goes also for all Diasporan Armenians, not just Parskahyes.

The Diaspora is unpredictable, assimilation may happen to some, and so on. Armenia is the place where this danger doesn't exist and where Armenian society can exist unrestricted. Where our national character can be sustained and live through the people.
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

it occurs to me some armenians are loyal to their hosts to a point of subservience. we've always had people like that in our midst. and also the fiercely independent & proud which knows no master but God. if there is an armenian spirit worthy of consideration, i would say it is the latter. there is little worth "preserving" beyond that. no point in being mental slaves with "heritage".

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        He's a sketchy character... he might be Armenian but doesn't want to reveal his identity so he tries typing strange. On the other hand, he is all over the place with his views, sometime just to add confusion or throw people off. I don't know too many Armenians keen on writing with poor grammar (at least those who try to appear knowledgeable). Hell, my grandfather came to America late in life and he was still trying to master English up until the very end.

LOL
        Kanada you remind me my primary teacher….
        My problem is probably I have never been to America, than probably I would be writing as well as your grandfather
        But if being serious; English is my third foreign language and I never considered the skill of spelling right something important, especially in the places full of MORONES

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
          Do you think mukuch is Armenian? From his actions does he come across as a Hye to you?
          Do you think all Armenians must be MORONES? If some one is not a MORON, than he is not Armenian?
          Last edited by Mukuch; 04-10-2011, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by levon1 View Post
            His posts rock from one extreme to the next. Some post are nationalistic and others are self-degrading. I think he's a little misguided, maybe it's all the acid and lcd.
            Being critical to self and looking from diferent point of vew is self-degrading?
            OK , lets supose I am on LSD, but what xxxx this morons use? I wonder.... want some of it
            Last edited by Mukuch; 04-10-2011, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
              Do you think all Armenians must be MORONES? If some one is not a MORON, than he is not Armenian?
              If this place is full of mornes, as you call it, I suspect you mean morons, why do you post here? Does that not make you an even larger moron? Or better yet, a grand fool?
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                If this place is full of mornes, as you call it, I suspect you mean morons, why do you post here? Does that not make you an even larger moron? Or better yet, a grand fool?
                No I didnt mean morons I mean MORONES No it dosent, I am having a quality time LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                  @ For you Armanen and whoever else wants to respond (and not for Mos):

Fair enough. Armenia has had hardships, but consider the Palestinian diaspora; they want to move back even under Israeli military occupation though their lives would be in danger and have to live in a segregated society and an economic ghetto.

False. They are quite happy living in the West and other parts of the middle east, especially Jordan, but love to b*tch about the israelis. The ones I have met at least fall into the description above. Big difference though is that Palestinians are Arabs and therefore they have plenty of countries they can live in where they can keep their language, culture and even ethnicity because these countries are Arab majority countries. Maybe you know of another Armenian majority country, other than Armenia? The only place an Armenian can be truly at home and not worry about assimilation is Armenia.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                  to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Palestinians will never accept living under Israel. They want the right of self determination. Like all people, there are sellouts among them like the Palestinian Authority but the average Palestinian wants to live free of the Zionist regime.
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                      Palestinians will never accept living under Israel. They want the right of self determination. Like all people, there are sellouts among them like the Palestinian Authority but the average Palestinian wants to live free of the Zionist regime.
                      Funny you say that, cuz there's many "palestinians" living in israel right now, and they call themselves arab israelies. they have citizenship.

Comment

Working...
                      X