Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are Iranian-Armenians Iranian? What is Armenian Assimilation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are Iranian-Armenians Iranian? What is Armenian Assimilation?

Originally posted by Federate View Post
    Kovu kak
    Correction it means Yezi Kak
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Qami View Post
      Ay qez ban
      Ներող բարեկամ, բայց դրա ասածը լիովին անհեթեթ դատարկություն է:

Comment

This thread is a disgrace. if i were an admin i would delete it right away.(and also suspend bellthegaykitten while i was at it)

Comment

I do not know what to say !? This thread could be confrontet differently from all users! Sad Is how went this discussion. I have read all the pages now, nd I am dissappointed that nobody can affront the real sides of our common history fith Iranian peoples. Everyone is talknig only about things that are so low in importance. I think this theme went wrong almost because the Persians do not have much knowledge about us and we about them! And every moment I meet this discussion I am sad how both our mindes are manipulated. We are neighbours and we are good neighbours , I can tell that never there has been a hatred between us and we were friends, even in those times when we were in conflicts, because even our conflicts with the Persian kingdoms were not of national orogin but of political reasons. However it is so strange that we do not know eachother enough. And in some kind the persian guy is right, because zionist and religious influence made us blind (both of us).
          This theme evolved in a discussion about needless citations , but it could have gone really different. How some comments havn't been pungent posted buy Persepolis or Azar, I welcome people who come with heart to my nation , and if they are blind beacuse of missing knowledge it is in my possibility to open their eyes and not to say " Ey you idiot....", but this discussion went exactly in this way. Partly even Persepolis is right because in Iran there were many intermarried families, and I know many of them - but this is neither offensive nor anything Genes are material but not spiritual , and it is the spirit that counts, this is also my answer to Persepolis who asked this question and hopefully will come again to answer on some courious things he posted.
          We with the persians have many things in common and those things are not linked with our rulers nor with politics, the oposite they aare linked with many traditions beliefs that you can find from the Caucasus and the Armenian Highland to the Pamir and Hindukush.
          To offend on a lack of knowledge is an offension - to make somebody understand is an honour.
          And I am sad that nobody tried well to do it.

Comment

^^^ this thread was started by Persopolis because he was challenged on the "Armenian Persian relationship" thread where he was trying to convince Armenians on this board that the Armenian race is a branch of Persian race and not unique by itself....in other words we are all Persians but we think we are Armenians and Persians created Armenians. I recognised his bullsh1t long ago before this (on other issues, even when he showed himself as anti Azeri/Turkish) but once he brought this idead up I think most Armenians here realized his real intentions.

This thread should have been removed long ago from this forum....it was an attempt to troll by Persooopolis.

Never new an Iranian who speak Farsi to spell Persepolis wrong. That charlatan comes back here he will be attacked again.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Dear Eddo, I heave read the themes! But this discussion is without sense as for Persepolis, as for ours! Because when race was created there were nor Armenians nor Persians. Actually if a person has something wrong in his mind or doesn't know something it is possible to explain it. I think he hadn't got bad intentions, but many Persians think like him as they do not know much about Armenia , and what they know drives them to those conclusions, but! But also we tend to have this Idea to be different from everyone, this is also woong, we are not Persians, but surely both our nations are related- it is not a reason of getting agressive.
              Persepolis is actually not a Persian word, but a greek one, meaning Persian city, so it can be that he doesn't know....
              However, I want to please You and evrybudy not to use this "fecal" word while talking, this is not a respectful way, everything can be explained calm.
              If only any Bull would know how we talk, they would get enterocolitis....

Comment

but many Persians think like him as they do not know much about Armenia
                That is not true......Persians know very well who we are. I grew up with my Persian friends in Iran, great country. We are brothers but we are not the same.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Nobody is telling we are same, but some People from Iran have this lack of education, I have known some of them, and that should be a mistake.
                  You told really well, we are brothers, they are not same, but they are relatives, they have the same parents.
                  Eddo, if You are from Iran perhaps You can answer my question I wanted to ask Persepolis?
                  You know I am a bit santur player, so I know and respect now passed away Parviz Meshkatian.
                  Several times Persepolis told that he is armenian, as he posted his foto among the Parskahay ones.
                  But I know people who knew Meshkatian, and nobody told me that he is Armenian, even his name is tipically Persian.
                  Is that of a lack of knowledge that Persepolis posted him as Armenian or did he have some reasons?
                  Because for me it seems surprising.

Comment

Nobody is telling we are same, but some People from Iran have this lack of education, I have known some of them, and that should be a mistake.
                    Yes but does Persopolis come across to you as one of them? he is one smart cookie, hell he had us all fooled. Do more reading on this forum Qami.

You told really well, we are brothers, they are not same, but they are relatives, they have the same parents.
                    Eddo, if You are from Iran perhaps You can answer my question I wanted to ask Persepolis?
                    You know I am a bit santur player, so I know and respect now passed away Parviz Meshkatian.
                    Several times Persepolis told that he is armenian, as he posted his foto among the Parskahay ones.
                    But I know people who knew Meshkatian, and nobody told me that he is Armenian, even his name is tipically Persian.
                    Is that of a lack of knowledge that Persepolis posted him as Armenian or did he have some reasons?
                    Because for me it seems surprising.
                    Not sure if he is Armenian or not but I don't think so.....and Perso liked us to automatically assume that he is as eveidence to his case. What case?! There is no case.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

• Re: Are Iranian-Armenians Iranian? What is Armenian Assimilation?

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                      Yes but does Persopolis come across to you as one of them? he is one smart cookie, hell he had us all fooled.
                      Persopolis started and was the Admin for one of the biggest anti panturk pages on Facebook -- What are you talking about?

His name was also spelled with an "o" because someone else had taken the correct spelling (persepolis).

Here is Persopolis's FB page ... I chatted with him a lot ...relax. He's a good dude. http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-hate...08849869206769

Comment

Working...
                      X