Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    I never knew there was a Kurdish state or a place called Kurdistan in history that can be used as justification to these ridiculous claim of Kurdish ancestral lands…..our friends the Iranian laugh at you, we try not to but its very hard.

The Kurd will do good if they would support The treaty of Sevres which has legal grounds against Turkey and even a place for an independent Kurdish state. Armenia lays no official claim on all of ancient Armenian lands.
    Trust me man, the feeling is mutual

In just 5 years we've completely transformed our main cities to point that it's starting to look very modern, our government today is formed out of many Kurds that returned from the west, many of them are professors that were leading high profile scientific research teams.

We will have the last laugh

Welcome to Kurdistan

Comment

Enjoy it while you can.

Ocalan controls PKK.....Deep State controls Okalan.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
        The true extent of Kurdish involvement in the Armenian genocide isn't going to be studied properly until Turkey ceases most of its state-level denying. Until that happens, the AG is always going to be more of a political issue that an historical subject. Armenians understate the Kurdish participation in the genocide (and the many historical precedents of Kurds commiting massacres) in order to gain political advantage against Turkey. And Kurds have a "fluffy cuddly oppressed ethnics" image that is ripe for pricking with some pointed truths. Kurds did commit most of the massacres - but, yes, they didn't do it for their national interests (most Kurds in 1915 were not concious of having a Kurdish identity). Their motives were much worse: They did it for the immediate financial gain and for the pleasure of doing it. The Kurdish involvement in the Armenian Genocide was just normal Kurdish behaviour, but on a far larger scale than ever before and with nobody around to restrain them.
        Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
        This is what I meant when I said that Kurdish historiography is worse even than that of Azerbaijan. The Carduchi mentioned by Zenophon were not Kurds. There were almost no Kurds at all in Anatolia 1000 years ago - even if you use the fake modern Turkish meaning of Anatolia. Early Armenian texts talk about "Medes", long after real Medes vanished from history - it is thought that they are actually referring to Kurds, but those "medes" did not live in Anatolia, they lived to the south of Armenia, in what is now present-day northern Iran and Iraq. Some tribes also lived near Ararat, and those tribes were where the ancestors of Saladin came from. Kurds only really started to enter Armenia after the Seljuk Turkish invasions, and over centuries the migrations increased and they were the ones chiefly responsible for the devastation and desertion of Armenia and the widespread collapse of civilisation there, a process that culminated in the Armenian genocide - it was only after the genocide that the Kurds became the majority settled population for the first time.
        Bell after reading these and others of yours I've got a request to make. Can you make a list of what in your opinion are the best books on Armenian history? Starting from the beginning till now.
        I hope the rest of the members will join in as well and contribute.

Comment

Enjoy it while you can.

Ocalan controls PKK.....Deep State controls Okalan.
          Right OK, genius... but anyway what's that got to do with the PKK? what is showed is southern Kurdistan and it's completely controlled by Kurds, not the PKK... but our own elected government.

Comment

Shows Kurdish trend.....if I were you I would cover my balls and tighten up my butt cheeks from whats comming.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Shows Kurdish trend.....if I were you I would cover my balls and tighten up my butt cheeks from whats comming.
              Yeah, genius and what's that? enlighten me.

Comment

I actually sympathize with the Kurds......those bastards took your mountains away and I know how one can become "one with mountain".

and now, they have turned Kurd into a tool yet again, to be used and later discarded….yet again......
                keep that Kurdish flag up with honour in Northern Iraq.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I actually sympathize with the Kurds......those bastards took your mountains away and I know how one can become "one with mountain".

and now, they have turned Kurd into a tool yet again, to be used and later discarded….yet again......
                  Let me break it down to you:-

Turkey statements:

2003: Tribal leaders in north Iraq
                  2005: Kirkuk will remain Iraqi, we will declare war to defend the Turkmen.
                  2007-8: Turkish invasion, lasted one week and shamefully withdrawn.
                  2009: Turkish consulate opened, Turkish leaders thank Kurdish leaders for their diplomacy in Iraq.
                  2010: Kurdish leaders visit Turkey and state Kirkuk is a Kurdish city in Turkey! (note 2005)
                  2011: Erdogen the Turkish PM visits Kurdistan and stands behind the Kurdish flag, he also forces Turkmen in Kirkuk to work with Kurds, Erdogen calls on the Kurdish president to help the divided Sunni and Arab shia.

You see, kid, people have been making speculations and predictions since 2003, and what happened? Kurdish power has just been increasing

Meanwhile Kurdish investers invest in Kurdish cities in Iran and Turkey for example:

$200 million of Iraqi investments in Urfa/Turkey (http://aknews.com/en/aknews/2/244594/)

Kurdish investors also heavily invested in Arab Iraq:

(Reuters) - Iraq's Electricity Ministry said on Wednesday it had shortlisted two private Kurdish-owned companies to build and operate a power plant costing up to $1 billion in Iraq's southern Basra province. (http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/0...7351DN20110406)
                  Last edited by kurdman; 06-05-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Do you sympathise with them for the fact that they were instrumental in massacring Armenians? They betrayed their Armenian neighbours for some blood money fit for a dog, and just because we have common enemies right now, doesn't mean we should trust them, since given their history of betrayal, wouldn't be surprised if they stab you in the back right after they use you.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I've been going through your 'Liberation of western Armenia' thread and it seems like you believe that you will magically be able to take over even though Kurds are the clear majority, and you seem to disregard us with 'they are not organized'

Even if Kurds in the north are not organized, we in the south are very organized, and if you think we will give up the north....well... your in for a surprise.

You think your smarter than us? I laugh at you.. we have great minds in our government.

Dlawer Ala'Aldeen (1960-) دلاوهxر عبدالعزيز علاءالدين, MD, PhD, FRCPath, is the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research,[1] Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq. He is also Professor of Clinical Microbiology and Head of the Molecular Bacteriology and Immunology Group (Division of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases) at University of Nottingham (Nottingham, UK). (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dlawer_Ala%27Aldeen)

Professor Karim Yassen discovered the enzyme that has been named Karilysin in his honor after six months research in a university in Poland. He now lives in Kurdistan, teaching in university. (http://www.ekurd.net/mismas/articles...dsworld457.htm)

Just a couple examples... we also have an american university, with american lecturers teaching our future politicians! there are tens of Kurds all over Europeans governments including Britain.

According to the US embassy the Kurdish leaders are smart leaders. 'Kurdish leaders such
                      as Talabani and Barzani will likely exploit their political strength among
                      Shia/Sunni counterparts to protect and expand Kurdish influence in a future
                      government,' the report notes.

Link Alternatif Lode777, link login terbaru lode 777 update setiap hari, daftar langsung dapat modal 5000 instant

And guess what? they were right! the fools in baghdad could not agree on anything, they held meetings in Tehran and Ankara, they all failed... untill!

Iraq's rival political leaders are meeting in the northern Kurdish city of Irbil in an attempt to agree on a power-sharing arrangement that would end an eight-month power vacuum in the country.

We in the south are also working on unifying all the dialects into one language, we have also finally invited kurdish parties from all over Kurdistan for talks:

The President expressed his support for holding a conference on Kurdistan, adding that the main message of such a conference should be one of peace, dialogue, and peaceful co-existence between Kurds and other peoples. The conference is planned for later this year and will include representatives of all political parties and organizations from all over Kurdistan.

The discussion of unification of the Kurdish language, another focus of the meeting, and in this regard, President Barzani said that one of the priorities of the sovereignty is to unite the Kurdish language and work continuously.

At the conclusion of this meeting, President Barzani said that he would do all his efforts with the government to resolve the problems and obstacles to the Writers Union on the Kurds.

KRP

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... KipOyUnoSA
                      Last edited by kurdman; 06-05-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X