Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
    չէ, չէ, վերջացրու... պարտադիր չէ Հայաստանում լինել որ իմանանք ինչ է կատարվում երկրում. ճիշտն ասաց, վստահ եմ որ մենք դուրսիսց ավելի բան գիտենք և ավելի բան ենք տեսնում: Արի այս հարցին ուրիշ բան չխարնենք. այս հարցը Լևոն-ի մասին է:
    Լևոն թէ ոչ Լևոն - այդ է հարցումս իմ:

henc tesar vor du sxal es Yexpair. Drsic ch gites incha katarvum. Es harc@ levoni masin chi. es harc@ Hai Joxovrti masina. voch te dashnakneri. Hrianer@ ashxari AIDS nen isk Dashnaknernel Hai azgi. Levon@ vor siktir arec dashnaknerin hima dashnakneri vor varvuma ch giten inch anen. Hayastan joxovurt@ zzvelen. Du xabares vor Karabaxcik irenk iranc Hai chen hamarum!!!! du xabares dranic?? Amboxch kaxak@ gravelen. Moracan Artsakhian paterazmin vor bolors MI AZGEINK es orov ishxanucun iranc dzerkna yev amboxch kaxakum koptum en HAIERIN! ayo tsavali e baic karabaxciner@ irenk irenc hai chen hamarum asumen menk karabaxci enk chen uzum Artsakh@ miana hayastanin. Shat lurj harcer kan Hayastanum duk menak levon ek brnel. nstelek amerika esh esh durs ek tali. HAI JOXOVRTI PAIKARNA SA

Comment

Originally posted by Gevork View Post
      henc tesar vor du sxal es Yexpair. Drsic ch gites incha katarvum. Es harc@ levoni masin chi. es harc@ Hai Joxovrti masina. voch te dashnakneri. Hrianer@ ashxari AIDS nen isk Dashnaknernel Hai azgi. Levon@ vor siktir arec dashnaknerin hima dashnakneri vor varvuma ch giten inch anen. Hayastan joxovurt@ zzvelen. Du xabares vor Karabaxcik irenk iranc Hai chen hamarum!!!! du xabares dranic?? Amboxch kaxak@ gravelen. Moracan Artsakhian paterazmin vor bolors MI AZGEINK es orov ishxanucun iranc dzerkna yev amboxch kaxakum koptum en HAIERIN! ayo tsavali e baic karabaxciner@ irenk irenc hai chen hamarum asumen menk karabaxci enk chen uzum Artsakh@ miana hayastanin. Shat lurj harcer kan Hayastanum duk menak levon ek brnel. nstelek amerika esh esh durs ek tali. HAI JOXOVRTI PAIKARNA SA
      Գևորկ ջան, շատ մի մտահոգվիր, ես ներսից դուրսից «ամեն կողմից» "խաբար" եմ Վստահ եղիր որ քեզանից շատ-շատ ավելի լաւ իմանում եմ ինչ է պատահում, կատարվում, տեղիունենում, եւայլն...Եւ քո ծանոթ «հոտից» բացահայտ է ինչպիսի անասուն ես... Մի խոսքով, գնա քունվիր
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

asumen menk karabaxci enk chen uzum Artsakh@ miana hayastanin.

BS! Any Armenian from Artsakh that does not accept or understand that without Armenia Artsakh would not exist, or if they do not want Artsakh to eventually join Armenia is a trator and wouldn't be considered Armenian in Artsakh. I have met plenty of Armenians from Artsakh and they have never made such comments, in fact the opposite has been said. Also, why would they not change their flag, remove the arrow pointing towards Armenia (meaning desire to rejoin the Homeland), if majority of Artsakh's population felt this way?

Have you been living under a rock for the past 9 years?
        This is not about me, this is about you not being able to objectively back up your claims, which leads me to think that you are full of sh**. Now if you can not provide me with sources that can even hint at what you say, then it's time for you to lay this issue aside and admit that what happened that day will never be known.
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

again i tell you guys the karabaxcis now who are in armenia say they are karabaxci not armenian. Joxovrtin koptumen serjn u robert@ arelen hayastan@. duk ch gitek incha katarvum. hayastani pox@ gnuma karabakh. yes dran dem chem vor imanam irenk gnahatumen baic inch pes aseci tsavok srti chen untunum.

Yev du xxx armenian gna du kunvi ko arestakan klirov. du vochmiban ch gites du ko kusakcucian dardnes. Drsic mi xarnvek dzer kucakcuian shaher@ arach tanelu hamar. yes asumem dzes es levoni het el kap chuni joxovurtnen voti helel bri yev anartar yev VOCH HAI brnakalneri dem. noric em asum karabaxcinernen irenk irenc asum vor ankax piti linen anshusht hayastani zork@ piti pahi yev hayastani dram@. Yev ameninchic heto el yerevanum tsaxrumen yerevancinerin asumes dzer hamar bnakaran erenk karucelu Kelbajar helek siktirvek.

Comment

If Artsakhis want to rejoin Armenia then why is NKR declaring its independence? Eventually rejoin? When? How about tomorrow?

Is NKR its own country, nation, republic or is it an Armenian state or territory. The former have presidents and the latter governors.

And, with respect to the 1st of March, there are plenty of independent sources that are reporting these events as a originating from provocations by RA police, etc. and a return to Soviet style rule.

And, who rises to power but a former communist party leader with one helluva a military comparative to their abutting 'hostile' nations. And, what goes out the window first, the constitution that was enacted to impress upon the diaspora and the world that the RA was a democracy.

So, Kocharian should atleast pay attention and realize that regardless of who did what to whom and when it occurred last Saturday, he overreacted and objectively it looks bad to others in the international community.
            Between childhood, boyhood,
            adolescence
            & manhood (maturity) there
            should be sharp lines drawn w/
            Tests, deaths, feats, rites
            stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

S. SARGSYAN’S APPROACH TO POST ELECTION ACTIVITIES

“I would like to stress once more that happened what we diagnosed some month ago, but we did not manage to prevent it, thus if we could not then we are guilty,” said the Prime Minister Serzh Sargsyan in the government session.

He said that the results should be carefully discussed and liquidated. “We had fatal cases, material and image lost in the international authorities,” he said and added that the municipality of Yerevan and the Ministry of Finance should present the situation and make some proposals.

The Prime Minister mentioned that a dialogue should be held among people. The president-elect Prime Minister said that he noticed some passiveness in carrying out labor duties, particularly connected with the international organizations, and generally with presenting the situation in its proper way.

S. Sargsyan notified that Armenian Army proved that it was a stable institution which met created difficulties. He said that all the guilty should answer beyond the court, “This is not a promise, this is a duty which I have to carry out,” he said.

Comment

again i tell you guys the karabaxcis now who are in armenia say they are karabaxci not armenian.
                Գեւորկ ջան, դու Լեւոն կոչուաձ թուրքասեր դավաճան պորնիկի կեղտոտ և լպիրշ դեվերից ես, քեզ ասեցի գնա քունվիր...
                Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post

This is not about me, this is about you not being able to objectively back up your claims, which leads me to think that you are full of sh**. Now if you can not provide me with sources that can even hint at what you say, then it's time for you to lay this issue aside and admit that what happened that day will never be known.
                  Mind you, your buddy already answered

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
                  Dude, the only thing on print regarding what happened back in October of 1999 is the former FSB agent turned British spy Alexander Litvinenko's comments. Before his death, Litvinenko had claimed that the Russian FSB organized the assassinations in Armenia because Moscow had gotten wind of the fact that Vazgen Sarkisian and Karen Demirjian were going West... If Litvinenko's comments are true then it is quite likely that Kocharyan and Sargsyan knew what was to happen. It's not secret that Moscow sees them as their most trusted politicians in Armenia and the entire region as a matter of fact. Obviously, the hit, who ever did it, played in Kocharyan's and Sargsyan's favor as well. More about this matter:

'SHOOTING OF THE ARMENIAN PARLIAMENT WAS ORGANIZED BY RUSSIAN SPECIAL SERVICES'

Former employee of Russia's Federal Security Service, colonel Alexander Litvinenko, stated form his political asylum in Great Britain that the shooting of Armenian parliament on October 27 of 1999 was organized by Russian special services, more precisely Russian Military Reconnaissance. "Pursuing certain political aims, the Russian special services often turn to subversive activity. Many know in highest echelons of Russia's special services that the shooting of the Armenian parliament in 1999 was organized by RMR. This sabotage enabled Russia's political elite to prevent signing of the agreement on Karabakh settlement. If I am not mistaken, it was said that president Aliyev and Kocharian were to sign a memorandum at the Istanbul summit of OSCE. The peaceful process was developing aloof from Russia's control and that made Russian special services to carry out the special mission in the Armenian parliament", Litvinenko told Real Azerbaijan online newspaper (www.realazer.com). Litvinenko said that he personally recruited employees of Azerbaijan's special services who occupy high positions today as well. "I was working at the anti-terror department. We actively engaged against Azerbaijan. I personally recruited 12 employees of Azeri National Security Service", he noted. "There are now 30 agents of Russian special services. Why? Because Putin does not trust Ilham Aliyev. Putin needs alternative sources of information. All Russia's institutes of Azerbaijan carry out tasks of the center, watch and control Aliyev", Litvinenko said.

Source: AZG Armenian Daily #079, 03/05/2005

Comment

again i tell you guys the karabaxcis now who are in armenia say they are karabaxci not armenian. Joxovrtin koptumen serjn u robert@ arelen hayastan@. duk ch gitek incha katarvum. hayastani pox@ gnuma karabakh. yes dran dem chem vor imanam irenk gnahatumen baic inch pes aseci tsavok srti chen untunum.

Yev du xxx armenian gna du kunvi ko arestakan klirov. du vochmiban ch gites du ko kusakcucian dardnes. Drsic mi xarnvek dzer kucakcuian shaher@ arach tanelu hamar. yes asumem dzes es levoni het el kap chuni joxovurtnen voti helel bri yev anartar yev VOCH HAI brnakalneri dem. noric em asum karabaxcinernen irenk irenc asum vor ankax piti linen anshusht hayastani zork@ piti pahi yev hayastani dram@. Yev ameninchic heto el yerevanum tsaxrumen yerevancinerin asumes dzer hamar bnakaran erenk karucelu Kelbajar helek siktirvek.
                    Haha arestakan, lav el asetsir

Comment

I've written to the Armenian embesay here in belgium I hope I'll get an awnser abck, I'll call them too tommorow when I get back from school

Comment

Working...
                      X