Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

ՈՎ ԻՆՁ ՀԵՏ ՉԷ, ՏԱԿԱՆՔ Է...

Այսպես կամ մոտավորապես այսպես է ասել Լեւոն Տեր-Պետրոսյանը երեկ Ազատության հրապարակում տեղի ունեցած հանրահավաքի ամբիոնից: Ըստ «Lragir.am»-ի, ՀՀՇ առաջնորդն ի մեջ այլ բաների, ասել է. «Սա վեհացման եւ ստորացման ժամանակաշրջան է: Դժվար է պատկերացնել մի քաղաքացի, որն ունի արժանապատվություն եւ չի կանգնում շարժման կողքին, ուրեմն դա ազգի տականքն է»: Նա ցավ է հայտնել, որ տականքը շատ է, սակայն նշել է նաեւ, որ «ազատ քաղաքացիների, համաժողովրդական շարժման մասնակիցների ավելանալու հետ մեկտեղ այդ տականքը նվազելու է եւ քչանալով՝ մտնելու է իր բները»:

Այս էլ մեր ուսյա՜լ, գիտնակա՜ն, իմաստո՜ւն, եվրոպական ու համաշխարհային արժեքներ կրո՜ղ նախագահացուն...

http://www.azg.am/AR/2008022301

Comment

Հարգելի Եղբայր, ես դեր չեմ հավատում որ այսպիսի բան կարող եր պատահել մեր երկրում: Կարծումեյի որ մենք մյուսերից տարպեր ենք: Դեր ցնցումի մեչ եմ: Չեմ հավատում որ այս քան անմիտ «զիպիլ» կա մեր երկրում: Սերժին ատել հասկացանք, բայց այս դավաճան թուրքասեր բոզին վորը մտնել, անհասկանալի է և անընդունելի: Տականքը իրոք այս բոզի տղու փողոցային լակոտներն են: Լևոն Տեր Պետրոսյանի աջակցողները այսոր տխուր փաստ են իմ համար որ մեր երկիրը «պատրաստ չէ» ունենալու ինչպես ասաց «ազադ և արդար» ընտրություններ: Ազատ և արդար ընտրություններ ունենալ մեր երկրի համար կարող է «ինքնասպանություն» լինի: Բարզ է որ մեր երկրի ապագան չենք կարող վստահել ապուշ և կույր հասարակության վռա:

Originally posted by aray View Post

Այսպես կամ մոտավորապես այսպես է ասել Լեւոն Տեր-Պետրոսյանը երեկ Ազատության հրապարակում տեղի ունեցած հանրահավաքի ամբիոնից: Ըստ «Lragir.am»-ի, ՀՀՇ առաջնորդն ի մեջ այլ բաների, ասել է. «Սա վեհացման եւ ստորացման ժամանակաշրջան է: Դժվար է պատկերացնել մի քաղաքացի, որն ունի արժանապատվություն եւ չի կանգնում շարժման կողքին, ուրեմն դա ազգի տականքն է»: Նա ցավ է հայտնել, որ տականքը շատ է, սակայն նշել է նաեւ, որ «ազատ քաղաքացիների, համաժողովրդական շարժման մասնակիցների ավելանալու հետ մեկտեղ այդ տականքը նվազելու է եւ քչանալով՝ մտնելու է իր բները»:

Այս էլ մեր ուսյա՜լ, գիտնակա՜ն, իմաստո՜ւն, եվրոպական ու համաշխարհային արժեքներ կրո՜ղ նախագահացուն...

Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by aray View Post

So now he's calling those who are not with him "filth".

How over-the-top does this obnoxious SOB have to be in order for the Armenian people to tear him down? If this crap continues to go on, the Government will be forced to silence this pig who is hell bent on creating disorder in order to steal the presidency.

From what I have read, it looks like thes protests may be put down with force. It seems Kocharian's patience is wearing thin with this treasonous activity.
        Last edited by crusader1492; 02-24-2008, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Kocharian has the right to crush these protests and arrest LTP...and it seems that this may be his only option if he wishes to stave off instability.

If the international community protest, he can tell them to screw...after all, they were the ones who deem the elections to be valid.

Regardless of the above, Kocharian needs to really think about his actions after putting down the protests. The powers behind this situation (western/zionest/Turkish interests) have orchestrated this mess in order to have a violent confrontation between the government and the people. So far, it looks like they will get what they want. Now, it is up to Kocharian to stop the bleeding and put an end to the nefarious elements in the country...and keep them out for good.

Comment

If these protests go unchecked this can easily become a national security threat. From circles in southern California to circles in Armenia, it now seems as if this ordeal was organized a long time ago by special interests who wanted to bring Levin back into power. I have to say, Levin is doing a good job orchestrating this. It's obvious now that Levin had some well placed supporters within certain levels of government. He also has supporters in the Untied States and most probably in Turkey as well. I understand that there is a core of die-hard anti-government activists amonsgt Armenians in southern California that have chosen Levin as their leader. There are also talk circulating that Turkish and American intelligence services are also involved in all this. The thread starter here was perhaps one of Levin's Turkish agents testing the water last year.

Nevertheless, have you people been paying attention to Levin's speeches? They are all essentially designed to divide the nation into warring segments; there are designed to turn Armenians against Artsakhtsiner; they are design to convince the population that the military victory in Artsakh was shallow and unattainable; they are designed to bring Armenia closer to Turkey and Azerbaijan. Anyone that can't see these underlying themes in his speeches are either utter idiots or agents of destruction.

Although a minority, I can't believe that we have this many mentally retarded morons in our nation. I thought we were different form the others.

I think that the authorities are being too lenient. I think now that blood 'has' to be spilled. An example has to be made regardless of political repercussions. I want to see Levin hanged. I want to see his supporters beaten bloody in the streets. I want to see news outlets such as A1 Plus, Radio Liberty, Armenianow shut down. I want to see foreign agents such as Onnik Krikorian and Richard Giragosian arrested.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Armenian,

I just got off the phone with my wife's uncle who lives in the gendron. He told me that the situation there is not nearly as bad as the news is making it out to be.
              He said, at most, there are a few hundred people "protesting" behind the opera house and that they are mostly dancing and smoking. He also told me that the energy level of these protests has been dwindling. Moreover, he believes that once the recount of the votes confirm that Serge is the winner (sometime tomorrow), the remnaints of the protest will be broken up with minimal force.

In short, he told me not to worry as he views these protests as a small number of people acting ridiculously.

Can any of your sources confirm this?

Comment

Dude, believe me, I know. I have been in touch with some very close friends there as well. They are more-or-less saying the same thing. This ordeal is being orchestrated for foreign consumption by several English language news outlets - for example: http://www.hetq.am/eng/ My anger and frustration have to do with their 'intent,' what they are trying to do, and not their capabilities or numbers. These people are a 'loud' minority under evil/foreign leadership. However, unchecked these people can become a national security risk. As an Armenian, I don't want these types of vermin in the country. There are, by modest estimates, several hundred thousand of them today. It would anger me even when I see a single Levin Petrostein supporter in Armenia.

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                Armenian,

I just got off the phone with my wife's uncle who lives in the gendron. He told me that the situation there is not nearly as bad as the news is making it out to be. He said, at most, there are a few hundred people "protesting" behind the opera house and that they are mostly dancing and smoking. He also told me that the energy level of these protests has been dwindling. Moreover, he believes that once the recount of the votes confirm that Serge is the winner (sometime tomorrow), the remnaints of the protest will be broken up with minimal force. In short, he told me not to worry as he views these protests as a small number of people acting ridiculously. Can any of your sources confirm this?
                Last edited by Armenian; 02-24-2008, 10:42 AM.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                  Armenian,

I just got off the phone with my wife's uncle who lives in the gendron. He told me that the situation there is not nearly as bad as the news is making it out to be.
                  He said, at most, there are a few hundred people "protesting" behind the opera house and that they are mostly dancing and smoking. He also told me that the energy level of these protests has been dwindling. Moreover, he believes that once the recount of the votes confirm that Serge is the winner (sometime tomorrow), the remnaints of the protest will be broken up with minimal force.

In short, he told me not to worry as he views these protests as a small number of people acting ridiculously.

Can any of your sources confirm this?
                  Don’t underestimate these power hungry bastards crusader. They are well organized and they will do everything to gain the power. You don’t need hundreds of thousand people to turn the government down. Just talked to my sister in Yerevan and she said that on H1 they were showing the arrest of people transporting large number of weapons to Yerevan from Echmiadzin. I think Robert and Serjh should act now.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
                    Dude, believe me, I know. I have been in touch with some very close friends there as well. They are more-or-less saying the same thing. This ordeal is being orchestrated for foreign consumption by several English language news outlets - for example: http://www.hetq.am/eng/ My anger and frustration have to do with their 'intent,' what they are trying to do, and not their capabilities or numbers. These people are a 'loud' minority under evil/foreign leadership. However, even when I see a single Armenian protesting for Levin Petrostein, it angers me.
                    I'm angry as well, but the silver lining is that Kocharian and Sarkisian have been exposed to the danger that the LTP types pose. With that said, it looks like they have learned a lesson from this exposure and that in the future, they will be much more pro-active to stop treasonous behavior before it starts.

I doubt we will be seeing "protests" like this in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
                      If these protests go unchecked this can easily become a national security threat. From circles in southern California to circles in Armenia, it now seems as if this ordeal was organized a long time ago by special interests who wanted to bring Levin back into power. I have to say, Levin is doing a good job orchestrating this. It's obvious now that Levin had some well placed supporters within certain levels of government. He also has supporters in the Untied States and most probably in Turkey as well. I understand that there is a core of die-hard anti-government activists amonsgt Armenians in southern California that have chosen Levin as their leader. There are also talk circulating that Turkish and American intelligence services are also involved in all this. The thread starter here was perhaps one of Levin's Turkish agents testing the water last year.
                      Absolutly right, like I mentioned before, the CIA and M6 are behind this, it is so blatently obvious that they are trying to destabilize Armenia. This is how they operate, but again, sheeps are meant to be herded, what can we do about it? You have dumbass Armenian-American media pundits opting to live on the hills of Glendale and Watertown, building wealth in the process, but then want to change and be part of the election process via satalite television. If they want to "change government", let them sell their homes, move to Armenia, pick up a gun, and go after the "corrupt agents" themselves, or else, they should shut their mouths and be content with the status quo. The lack of intelligence is both funny and scary.

Comment

Working...
                      X