Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are Armenians white????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are Armenians white????

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    I must be from the old school.....never thought this was a problem as it appears some of us have an inferiourity complex.
    We are the Armenians, unique in its own freaking way, who cares white or not.

With that said, Nare makes a good point that this is not enough since our enemies are working hard to push their "White Genocide" on us and that we must not allow them to get away with their crap, as silly as it might sound, and if we don't put a check on it, time has a way to make the most stupid things become comon knowledge. It is like if you keep repeating a lie enough times it eventually might be taken as the truth....However like you said, this has nothing to do with our true identity and who we are but an information war that we must fight.
    I absolutely agree, what is most depressing is that we are fighting in the home-front when we should be taking the battle to them. We aren't here to spread white supremisicm, or even Armenian nationalism. We are trying to preserve history, culture, TRADITION, and Genetics. We are conservatives and thats what we have always been best at. We do have some issues within us, that we should resolve from within, looking at liberal viewpoints as examples or role models will lead us nowhere but the same tragedy and economic xxxx hole that America and the rest of the world is in. We need to fight this information war, this fake Azeri Genocide, before we can even begin to revoke Armenian Genocide deniers Israel, America, UK, and Turkey. Their are places in Armenia with not enough water, not enough Shelter, no electricity, no energy. We can pump money into economy like the FOOLISH 20M- Loan we just took from World Bank that will sink us into debt, or we can actually start small building projects and expand on them eventually. But first and foremost we must get this Armenian Genocide denial out of raps, we must stop Azeri and Turkish and Georgian propaganda machines! We must fight to enlighten the youth, recruit more brave Armenians, and settle nothing for less. If its a information war the Azeri's want, then where is the Armenian army???? We can't afford any losses either, and being White is not our main concern, yes that is Armenian identity, but their are millions of other whites who can worry about the white race, our main focus should all be 1. God, 2. Family, 3. NATION, then if we have time.... Race.
    Last edited by bakothegreat; 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakothegreat View Post
      I absolutely agree, what is most depressing is that we are fighting in the home-front when we should be taking the battle to them. We aren't here to spread white supremisicm, or even Armenian nationalism. We are trying to preserve history, culture, TRADITION, and Genetics. We are conservatives and thats what we have always been best at. We do have some issues within us, that we should resolve from within, looking at liberal viewpoints as examples or role models will lead us nowhere but the same tragedy and economic xxxx hole that America and the rest of the world is in. We need to fight this information war, this fake Azeri Genocide, before we can even begin to revoke Armenian Genocide deniers Israel, America, UK, and Turkey. Their are places in Armenia with not enough water, not enough Shelter, no electricity, no energy.
      Precisely the purpose of this thread. Document it, get people informed, organise and counter. Most Armenians remain ignorant that there is an information war against us. And many who know underestimate the seriousness. Eddo highlited it pretty well.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
        Precisely the purpose of this thread. Document it, get people informed, organise and counter. Most Armenians remain ignorant that there is an information war against us. And many who know underestimate the seriousness. Eddo highlited it pretty well.
        Yes and like I said where is the Armenian army in this information war, I am trying to organize something on Facebook Groups. If you are interested PM me. If you have a group I may join I am likewise interested. We must stay united.
        I believe if Armenians are less and less Dependant upon their Government, it will make us all stronger and better. Cmon 100 years ago their was no such thing as TOSHAG.
        Last edited by bakothegreat; 02-01-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nare View Post
          Axr tenc hnaravor chi erkusin el en turkakan xoskic anel;-))) The world can't be divided into whites, non whites and Armenians ))))
          Menq petk a mi tegh linenq, isk mahmedakanneri het linel es ktruk hrajarvum em! lol nenc el Hayastanum sagh turkakan u arabakan en parum, aghjiknern el araakan en qsvum, shater' evropakan dimagtzer unen, baic nenc en iranc arabakan dzevov prtum, vor nmanvum en iranc...aid ameni dem paiqarel e petk, te che mez menak mnum a mosque bac anel iranc nmanvelu liovin...Vraciner' iranc megh et asiakan baner; ktruk hanecin henc propagandaov...isk menq "plivem po techeniyu"
          Բայց մի հատ օրինակ բեր, մենք ո՞նց ենք նմանվում արաբներին կամ թուրքերին: Հայաստանում ես տենց արաբական ազդեցություներ ուղակի չեմ նկատել ու չեմ կարծում որ մենք փորցում ենք իրանց նմանվենք: Հայաստանցիները ավելի ճիշտ փորցում են ռուսներին նմանվել:
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Mos yesseem, nayee some of us try to be like Arabs because after the Genocide many escaped to Arab countries. They picked up tradition, married women. They thought the lives that had once had, the Armenia that they once new, Armenians in general, their was nothing left to fight for. And they were wrong, because today we still have an Armenia to fight for, and it may be different because of the Genocide, but who's world wasn't flipped inside out after WW1 and WW2? Everyones! The only people that actually benefited in the end was the Hebrew people. And they experienced a horrible Genocide by the Germans, but again orchestrated by the same type of scum(their own people). Lets not forget who the young turks were, and all the fake letters they sent out saying they were protesting what was happening to the Armenians during the genocide yet they were directly responsible. Of course Israel will not accept Armenian genocide, they young turks were xxxish/Turk freemasons.

***Emmanuel Carasso Efendi, a lawyer and a member of the prominent Sephardic xxxish Carasso family.
            ***Mehmet Cavit Bey (1875�1926) a D�nmeh from Thessalonica, xxxish by ancestry but Muslim by religion since the 17th century, who was Minister of Finance.[2] He was hanged for treason in 1926.
            ***Marcel Samuel Raphael Cohen (aka Tekin Alp) (1883�1961), born to a xxxish family in Salonica under Ottoman control (now Thessaloniki, Greece), became one of the founding fathers of Turkish nationalism and an ideologue of Pan-Turkism.

What is important is that we stick together. No matter Rabiz, Traditional, Diaspora, Old, Young, and nationality is decided from the Fathers side, their shouldn't be a long argument about people with Georgian, Assyrian, Lebanese, xxxish, and German, Swiss, Swedish, Nowegian, Australian, Native American or such and such so mothers, as long as they feel a sense of Armenianess( which comes from within you) and they contribute to our nation. We need a sense of unity and we have never had more reason to be stronger together yet we all still push our own camels!
            Last edited by bakothegreat; 02-01-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I just honestly see no arab or turkish influence in armenia, the only place it exists is rabiz music, which is embarrassing, but even now rabiz is slowly being replaced by more western pop, especially russian pop. So maybe among western armenians there's more of that influence, but among hayastancis I haven't really noticed it that much, much more we have russian/soviet influence, naturally.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                I just honestly see no arab or turkish influence in armenia, the only place it exists is rabiz music, which is embarrassing, but even now rabiz is slowly being replaced by more western pop, especially russian pop. So maybe among western armenians there's more of that influence, but among hayastancis I haven't really noticed it that much, much more we have russian/soviet influence, naturally.
                Mer aghjikneri metzamasnutyun' arabuhineri nman a qsvum, aveli shut prtvum, nerkvum, namanavand achker', dra hamar chnayatz evropakan dimagtzer unen iran qsvelov, antchashak hagnvelov nmanvum enq arabnerin...Da petk e 'ndunel, artasahmanciner' Hayastan ev Vrastan gnaluc heto, misht asum en, vor mer harevan peturyun' Evropai e nman, isk menq M.E... Chnayatz petk e nayev nshel,vor mer aghjiknern aveli sexy en, ev artasahmanciner' asum en "Hay aghjikner' aveli lavn en qanc vraci aghjiner', isk vraci tghamardik aveli lavn en, qanc hayern".....20 tari aragh mer tghamardiq el aveli lavn ein, hima brain drains e eghel, mnacel en shat aveli rabizner...tuk u azeri chen hascni kotoren mer azgn, baic es rabizner' kkotoren mez...Miain petkana programmaner/ propagandayov, hatuk daserov dprocnerum,etc kareli dranc pordzel poxel...

Vraciner' tenc el anum en, nranc mot iroq hatuk petakan programmaner en asiakan azdecucutyn hanl azgic...

Menq shat ban unenq tutucneric sovorelu, chnayatz iranc araghi orvanic mezanov en iren petutyun kazmel...irenc Tiflizn el hayern aveli shat en karucel, qanc te henc vraciner;...

Comment

Guys,
                  You know perfectly well there is state sponsored Georgia/Azeri/Turkish propaganda to make us look non white. They are working online, they are getting money for that, they are producing videos on daily bases putting even Kurds and Ezidis from Armenia in the videos as "Armenians", they are using all their resources,i.e Azeris living in all other countries. These Azeris speak the language of the country they live in which gives them opportunity to pretend they are unbiased foreigners.
                  20 years later propaganda of fake "Khojalu genocide" cost us, this propaganda already costs us! Here and now!

More and more Europeans/Americans/Australians are gointo into white/non white issue since their countries are being overloaded with Muslims. More people view them as enemies and cover them with one word "non white". And since our enemies put us into that category for the average otar we are the same enemy.
                  Instead of gaining support of more Europeans (like ourselves) in AG recognition issue we are loosing more. Because we are taking problems separately. We only work for AG recognition and then we cannot understand how come our truth is being ignored but Azeri lies are being pushed forward. Because we are not attached to anywhere. For Muslims we are either enemies or at the best nobody. And for Europeans we are the same. I am talking for average Europeans ,especially the youth who learn about history only online. But they are the majority...Today Russian youth doesn't even know we are Christians, they sincerely believe every blue eyed Armenian is mixed with them, our passive attitude is also the result of our guys being killed their every month as "non whites"...
                  Have you have thought why no Georgians or xxx ever killed in Russia? There are pics of big amount of non white Georgians on SF that none of our pics will ever look closely non white as them.

I can assure you some of Georgians on SF are state sponsored. Moreover they work in team and wheneever they need they order an article to support their claims and the very next day they put some article written by "a foreigner"..I am sure you know they issued a book on 1918 Georgian-Armenian war by Andrew Anderson and Egge and I hope you do know Egge is Parskvaladze ( or smt like that) and Anderson is Soviet born and raised Latvian who speaks fluent Russian while their names and surnames suggest they are unbiased historians..Eto vse zvenya odnoi cepi...When I confronted Anderson on his blog about pro-Georgian, anti-Armenian statements in his book he called me "chernoJ***"..."blacka**"....and said he is welcomed in our Diaspora. These people are filthy liers and palying dirty games.

We have already lost info war, at least now we should start confronting, and believe me this white/non white issue will cost us dearly later on. Why to loose in it if we are in overhelming majority WHITE...A couple of months ago Georgians got themselves recognised as whites there, they know what they are doing...it is not for nothing
                  Last edited by Nare; 02-01-2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

There are 10-15% non whites among Armenians, the rest is white, moslty Med type, also Armenians and Persians are the only nations in our region who have Nordic type, so many that a book is written by a foreign anthropologist on them. Besides only Armenians in our region have leading European genes. Plus we are Indo-Europeans and Aryans. But it is not us but Georgians are recognised as whites on SF. They did a great job. I can vouch their state propaganda sends photographers to all regions of Georgia to take many pics of whites, I am absolutely convinced (based on my experience with them) they seperate blue/green eyed people and take a group shot of them. Georgians are very sly and if they are spending so much money on that on state level we should realise they know what they are doing. meanwhile they are adamant to portray us as non whites. That's all because of Javakhk. They are trying to gain everyone's support and to separate us form everyone...

On Caucasian fourms they separate us as pro-Russians and portray themselves as Muslims best friend.
                    On Islamic forums they do the same and blame us in Christianity and influeneve on other Christians.
                    On Christian forums they call us (wrongly) monophisits and "heretics"
                    On White forums they make us look (with pics) as non whites...
                    Add to them many fake accounts of Turks and Azeris there to support...

Verghum linelu enq aveli menak qanc aragh, menq enq u mer sarer'...

There is not a single article in English to confront their lies about our sacred Church, what is Dispora leaders busy with us aside of AG recognition? I wrote to Ara Papian he never answered but keeps on talking about Turkey. There are many good posts by bloggers-priests to confront, all in Russian, we have none translated in English, Georgians spammed SF with lying articles about our Church , we had none in English to respond...El loosers pozov, pochov a linum?

If Armenians are non white, then everyone else is...

Tat-C (haplogroup 16) is a Y-chromosome lineage that originated in Central Asia and spread to Northeastern Europe with male migrations occurring over the last 4000 years. 7C (haplogroup 12) is its ancestral haplotype, which has been dated to about 6000 Y.B.P.

“The Tat-C haplogroup was observed at significant frequencies in each of the southern Middle Siberian populations studied. Surprisingly, it reached its highest frequency in the Siberian Eskimos and Chukchi from the Chukotkan peninsula. The Tat-C haplogroup was absent in the Lower Amur and Sea of Okhotsk region populations that have maintained greater geographic and/or linguistic isolation (e.g., the Udegeys, Nivkhs, and Upriver Negidals) and was only detected in the populations likely to have had recent contact or shared origins with the populations of southern Middle Siberia (e.g., the Okhotsk Evenks, Ulchi/Nanai, and Downriver Negidals). Because the Tat-C polymorphism originated on a Y chromosome containing the DYS7C deletion (haplogroup 7C), which was present only in the Middle Siberian Tuvans, Buryats, Tofalars, and Yenisey Evenks, the Tat-C haplogroup probably entered the Lower Amur and eastern Siberia from southern Middle Siberia. This conclusion is consistent with the previous hypothesis that the Tat-C and 7C haplogroups arose in central Asia and migrated west to northern Europe and east to Chukotka (Zerjal et al. 1997).

Tat-C Frequencies :

Yakuts……….87%
                    Eskimos………61%
                    Chukchi………58%
                    Finns………..55%
                    Buryats………52%
                    Tofalars……..47%
                    Lithuanians…..47%
                    Lapps………..42%
                    Estonians…….37%
                    Maris………..33%
                    Latvians……..32%
                    Nenets……….30%
                    Tuvans……….18%
                    Chuvash………18%
                    Russians……..14%
                    Ukrainians……11%
                    North Swedes…..8%
                    Gotlanders…….6%
                    Norwegians…….6%
                    Poles…………4%
                    Germans……….3%
                    Armenians……..3%
                    Slovakians…….3%
                    Danes…………2%
                    Belarusians……2%

Mongoloid HG26 YDNA in 89 Armenians frequency was 2%. 43 Scots: 2%. 30 Germans: 3%. 64 Swedish Gotlanders: 1%. 99 Italians: 6% (Rosser ZH, Zerjal T, Hurles ME, etc.). Armenians also generally have typical European YDNA haplogroups (I, R1b).

Now looking at the mtDNA, 192 Armenians have shown Asian defining mtDNA haplogroup M (found very commonly in Mongoloids and Indians) in frequency of 0%. Compared to 388 Turks (M frequency: 4.1%), 139 Georgians (2.2%) and 187 Ossetes (2.1%). Ref.: Tambets K., Kivisiild T., Metspalu E, etc.:
                    Last edited by Nare; 02-01-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

How about the Western Armenians from Arab countries that portray themselves as Middle Eastern?

Plus, I don't know what you're talking about I've seen women in Armenia dressing very European, there are European clothes stores all over the place now, and many dress rather openly, especially during night. I don't see that arab influence in armenia, except in rabiz.

Do you have any sources of foreigners visiting Georgia and Armenia, and their reactions?

Two girls that I talked with in Tbilisi, told me their view of Georgian men, which I would like to quote here, because they were rather direct: "Women in Georgia are basically slaves, they have to serve men with food, while the men grow fat and watch TV." and another interesting quote: "Women are expected to go into marriage as virgins, while no such thing is expected of men of course." Both girls said, they were not yet married, because they could not find any good man.
                      doesn't look to "european" to me
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X