Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranians in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranians in Armenia

Originally posted by Parskahay View Post
    ....btw Turkey have 3 embassies in Iran while Armenia and Iran have Much more Agreements than Iran and Turkey
    That can't be........normally countries have only one embassy in a foreign country's capital. However I think you mean consulates, you may have several in other major cities besides the capital of the said country.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

who cares about Iran. Yeah we can have trading relations but EU is the future not backwards Iran. I really don't understand why you see Iran as an example. Iran is a poor country, where women are hanged, and where the leader is Islamist fundamentalist.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Mos, are you enjoying your brainless one-liners. I doubt you are Armenian. Europe has and is killing more innocent people than Iran has in her entire history. Compared to Europeans (I live in Europe and have lived in Iran), Iranians are much, much, much more civilized and respectful towards us.

Where do you see culture in Europe? Just modern slavery. If you want to be part of that, move to Europe. Armenia's future lies in the hands of Armenians, Europe shall never be the future of us.
        Last edited by Tigranakert; 04-01-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
          Mos, are you enjoying your brainless one-liners. I doubt you are Armenian. Europe has and is killing more innocent people than Iran has in her entire history. Compared to Europeans (I live in Europe and have lived in Iran), Iranians are much, much, much more civilized and respectful towards us.

Where do you see culture in Europe? Just modern slavery. If you want to be part of that, move to Europe. Armenia's future lies in the hands of Armenians, Europe shall never be the future of us.
          oh really, is doing public hanging women for not sleeping with man done in Europe? Let's not be foolish here, there is no comparison in human/civil rights of Europe and of Iran. Europe is a democracy, Iran is a theocratic dictatorship, plain and simple.

Armenia as a state should move to integrate and adopt many good ideals of EU political structure. Reduce corruption, nepotism, free elections, and better education. Iran is not to country to become friends with if you want to make these things happen because Iran has it worse.

Iranians may very well be nice people, but that doesn't make their state and government good.

How about you stop insulting me and bring up better evidence for become Iran's dog.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

We can be close to both EU and Iran. Iran is right next door and soon it will be way easier to do business with them whereas the eu we do not have i direct border with. We have to be friendly to both but it is only normal that we become close to Iran because we share much in common like culture, history, borders, interests... We dont have quite as many things in common with the EU but there is no reason we cannot be friendly with the europeans other then that we dont share a common border. Being friends with someone doesnt mean becoming that someone. We can be friends with anyone yet still be Armenian at the same time.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
              oh really, is doing public hanging women for not sleeping with man done in Europe? Let's not be foolish here, there is no comparison in human/civil rights of Europe and of Iran. Europe is a democracy, Iran is a theocratic dictatorship, plain and simple.

Armenia as a state should move to integrate and adopt many good ideals of EU political structure. Reduce corruption, nepotism, free elections, and better education. Iran is not to country to become friends with if you want to make these things happen because Iran has it worse.

Iranians may very well be nice people, but that doesn't make their state and government good.

How about you stop insulting me and bring up better evidence for become Iran's dog.

Dude you really need to study geopolitics and basic international relations 101. It doesn't matter what occurs in Iran, as long as it does not affect Armenia or our people there, it is none of our business to criticize them. Armenia is in a terrible area, 4 nations border us, 2 are genocidal states and have closed their border with us, 1 is a banana republic that will likely not be around in 50 years, and the only decent one is in constant danger of being attacked by u.s./israel/u.k. Of the four they have been and continue to be the best toward Armenia in all fields.

You really need to drop the anti-Iranian bs. It's fine for you to dislike what they do to people there, but for you to say because of that we shouldn't have relations with them, is simply idiotic.
              Last edited by Armanen; 04-03-2010, 02:10 PM.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post

A dog is still a dog, regardless of whether it is Iran's dog, or Europe's dog, or Russia's dog., or America's dog The desire should be to no longer be a dog.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                  A dog is still a dog, regardless of whether it is Iran's dog, or Europe's dog, or Russia's dog., or America's dog The desire should be to no longer be a dog.
                  Coming from a cat.

Comment

Nah,my mistake yeah i meant besides the embassy in Tehran we should have consulates in other cities like "Tabriz" and "Isfahan"

About EU:its not good but we can get use to it,meaning we can have trade agreements with them.
                    can you you tell me why Switzerland is not in EU? cause its government is aware of EU retardness and its deeds and how horrible it is to be one of EU's members

and yes,the King Who saved all remaining Armenians whom were under ottoman Rule was an ethnic Iranian and Turk Dynasty,He conquered some of ottoman lands and freed all Armenians there and ported them to the city i mentioned before(New Julfa),in fact Ethnic Iranians dont hate us Blindly,Living with Persians totally changed them and they also see how ruthless are Azerbaijan's people and Government,and there is nothing needed to be said about Persians,the are the closest to us after Russians

for proving this,Iran gave us Energy Support during Nagorno-Karabakh war and didnt supported Azerbaijan by any Special way,meaning the agreements which were signed before the war wasnt canceled so it just continued during the war as well ,who ever says opposite of this is lying,cause i was teenager during the war and Iran TV mentioned they signed a War agreement to transfer gas and Electricity to Armenia right away

Iranians Specially Persian Enjoyed the suffering of Azerbaijan
                    Last edited by Parskahay; 04-02-2010, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Mos's ''new'' reaction will be something like this;

''No guys, Iran is bad. They are muslims, they hang people. Europe and America are our future, eventhough Iran is a close neighbour and it's nation is more peaceful and friendly towards our country, eventhough the Western countries kill millions of innocent people, we should get rid of every Iranian. After a while, we should also brake our ties with Russia. Israel, Europe and America are our future! Our Christian faith is not good either, I think we will be better of if we become j-e-w-s.''

Armenians, just ignore him. He knows well what the situation is and what Europe/America represent, but for some other reason he just tries to annoy everyone. Read his posts, you see they are not serious, just the same meaningless one-liners.
                      Last edited by Tigranakert; 04-02-2010, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X