Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How does everyone feel about Israel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How does everyone feel about Israel?

You guys remind me of the snobby kids in the movie Grownups with their Voss water

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Voss is great - however the best out of all is this Spanish mineral water, which I forget the name of.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Found it! It's called Sant Aniol - great sparkling water

Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Mos is still developing his grey matter. There are plenty of racists here who are happy to serve as as a example to our younger generation. Instead of recognizing the presence of foreighners in Armenia as a sighn of economic and social progress they think everyone in Armenia is going to transorm into the form of its latest visitor. Wake the hell up already the last thing u need to worry about is Iran - a country which has been friendly to us and has treated armenians better then any other country on earth. Iranian presence in Hayastan is a great sighn in every way possible and i hope Mos you told your stupid friends to lay off haressing the iranian tourists. Iranian have displayed a great deal of hospitality to our people and the least we could do is return the favor.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            Mos is still developing his grey matter. There are plenty of racists here who are happy to serve as as a example to our younger generation. Instead of recognizing the presence of foreighners in Armenia as a sighn of economic and social progress they think everyone in Armenia is going to transorm into the form of its latest visitor. Wake the hell up already the last thing u need to worry about is Iran - a country which has been friendly to us and has treated armenians better then any other country on earth. Iranian presence in Hayastan is a great sighn in every way possible and i hope Mos you told your stupid friends to lay off haressing the iranian tourists. Iranian have displayed a great deal of hospitality to our people and the least we could do is return the favor.
            I have nothing against Iranians visiting Armenia - I just don't want them moving to Armenia en masse. We are a small country with barely 3 million people, such immigration patterns could do great harm to our demographics. Iran is a big, multi-ethnic country - we are the opposite of that. Let them come and spend their money in Armenia - but don't live in armenia permanently and of course keep out the Iranian hooligans that do illegal activities like drug trafficking.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---

Comment

I moved the posts about Armenia, Iran and drugs to the appropriate thread http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....ted-in-Armenia While the topics often converge, I want to remind everyone that the thread is mainly about Israel and let us try to bring the topic back to its original one.
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

INTERESTING STORIES AND BLOGS ABOUT ISRAELI/ARMENIAN RELATIONS:

http://www.armeniablog.org/2007/11/x...rosses-in.html

The Jerusalem Post reports another incident of a pious xxx spitting at Christian clergy or symbols in the Israeli-occupied Old City of Jerusalem. According to Holocaust survivor Dr. Israel Shahak, in his book xxxish History, xxxish Religion, this practice has ancient roots and has become increasingly commonplace:

"Dishonoring Christian religious symbols is an old religious duty in Judaism. Spitting on the cross, and especially on the Crucifix, and spitting when a xxx passes a church, have been obligatory from around AD 200 for pious xxxs. In the past, when the danger of anti-Semitic hostility was a real one, the pious xxxs were commanded by their rabbis either to spit so that the reason for doing so would be unknown, or to spit onto their chests, not actually on the cross or openly before the church. The increasing strength of the xxxish state has caused these customs to become more open again but there should be no mistake: The spitting on the cross for converts from Christianity to Judaism, organized in Kibbutz Sa'ad and financed by the Israeli government, is a an act of traditional xxxish piety."

According to Amiram Barkat in Ha'aretz on Oct. 12, 2004, the phenomenom is probably underreported by the victims:

SEE: "Christians in Jerusalem want xxxs to stop spitting on them."

A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window. When the clergyman let the window down, the passerby spat in his face.

The clergyman prefered not to lodge a complaint with the police and told an acquaintance that he was used to being spat at by xxxs. Many Jerusalem clergy have been subjected to abuse of this kind. For the most part, they ignore it but sometimes they cannot.

On Sunday, a fracas developed when a yeshiva student spat at the cross being carried by the Armenian Archbishop during a procession near the Holy Sepulchre in the Old City. The archbishop's 17th-century cross was broken during the brawl and he slapped the yeshiva student.

"Chilling Account of Anti-Armenian Lobbying by xxxish American Groups" - Friday, June 11th, 2010 by Asbarez.com:
                http://asbarez.com/81982/chilling-ac...erican-groups/

http://www.rense.com/general64/genoc.htm

A CLIP TOWARDS THE END ABOUT CHRISTIANS IN ISRAEL (Starts at 3:47, but the whole thing is worth watching.)

Last edited by Persopolis; 03-15-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                  I moved the posts about Armenia, Iran and drugs to the appropriate thread http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....ted-in-Armenia While the topics often converge, I want to remind everyone that the thread is mainly about Israel and let us try to bring the topic back to its original one.
                  Thank you for shifting the topic to the appropriate section. A few notes about Israeli/Armenian relations:

RE: POST #40 BY MOS (OFF-TOPIC PROSTITUTION VIDEO ABOUT IRAN) -- THE REAL TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS "Re: How does everyone feel about Israel?" (It was subsequently moved - because Mos took it on an anti-Iran tangent.)

1. I'm not suggesting that there are no prostitutes in Iran (certainly much fewer than in the USA & most western countries), but the video above is of 2 heroin addicted refugee-prostitutes from Afghanistan and Kurdistan who are refugees in Iran (Why? Because of U.S. wars and the free-flow of heroin from Afghanistan permitted by the USA). You can walk down any street in the USA, Russia, Canada, France, etc. and find Heroin addicted prostitutes. Nevertheless, it is widely reported that per capita Israel and the UAE are the biggest traffickers of women - including Armenian women.

2. Iran punishes people that traffic in women -- far more seriously than the USA. A few years back, it was discovered that several Iranian women were kidnapped in the UAE, and the Iranian government told the UAE it would invade them and reduce them to rubble if those women were not repatriated. Promiscuity-&-drugs are staple and welcome features of traditional American society - not traditional Iranian society (a higher % of women in Iran have college degrees than in the U.S. - an astronomically higher % of women in the USA are prostitutes and drug addicts).

3. You will see the title of the thread is: "HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT ISRAEL?" -- a video slandering Iran has nothing to do with that topic (as posted by Mos). Nevertheless, That video was funded by pro-Israeli sources in the UK to slander Iranians (it totally masks who funded the video and the true nationality of the prostitutes in the video). The fact that an "Armenian" (Mos) CONSTANTLY posts information to try to cast Iranians in a bad light on an Armenian forum is something the Turks, Azeris, & Israelis would PAY HIM to do. Out of all the countries with whom Armenia shares a border - ONLY Iran historically has defended Armenians: The government of Armenia called Iran its "only lifeline" during NK war when it was blockaded on ALL borders and faced an existential threat. Out of the border countries, in history, Iran defended Armenians from several attempted Turkish massacres, gave refuge to Armenians during the genocide, and assisted Armenians with flourishing within the Persian empires (Armenia's lands were 3 times the size they were at that time, no Genocide was permitted to occur, and Armenian's formed an important part of EVERY society in Iran for centuries -- there live 250-300 thousand Armenians in Iran today). Anyone, that posts videos like the one above is not only an enemy to Iranians - but an enemy to Armenians. Like I said, the Turks would love to get 80 million Iranians (200 million worldwide) to hate Armenians -- if that happened Armenia would no longer exist -- and Mos REPEATEDLY is attempting to create this dynamic. What I fear, is that some young Iranian will come along, see Mos's posts, and start making countless web pages in favor of Azerbaijan, listing every Armenian who has been a prostitute or assist the Azeris in fighting Armenia. Anyone that doesn't have clear vision as to Mos endangering Armenians -- should wake up: The biggest danger I personally have seen to Armenians on this forum is Mos (he is by far worse than some of the most rampant Turkish bloggers). The vast majority of posts I have seen from Mos on this forum are pushing a pro-Israeli agenda - not a pro-Armenian agenda.

4. The bottom line about Israel is that they supply weapons to the Azeris to kill Armenians; the Israelis have a culture of spitting on Armenians in Palestine; the Zionist-J*ws were co-architects of the Armenian Genocide, and have VIGOROUSLY helped the Turks censor recognition of the Armenian Genocide since World War 1 (every MAJOR J*wish organization has helped in that effort). Anyone that thinks that Israelis are a friend to Armenians needs to have their head examined.

PROSTITUTION BY ISRAEL IS THE HIGHEST PER CAPITA OF ANY NATION - INCLUDING THE FORCED SEX SLAVERY OF ARMENIAN & RUSSIAN WOMEN:

"Israel's sex slaves: Israel of all places has turned into international center of modern-day slavery," By Roni Aloni-Sadovnik (Israeli author on Ynet news). Many of the kidnapped women are of Russian and Armenian origin.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/israel.htm
                  http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-b...8/04/07/p24611

"Ten Thousand Women Held in Israel as Sex Slaves." By: Dave Cooper.
                  http://us.altermedia.info/news-of-in...-year_797.html

"Israel's sex trade booming: Human trafficking in Israel rakes in more than USD billion a year, findings in annual parliamentary survey show." By Miri Hasson (Ynet / Israeli News):
                  http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...062297,00.html

Mazel tov! I am sure unchecked Israeli businessmen in Armenia will do wonders for the Armenian economy!

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                    I don't recognise the illegal state of Israel. I refer to it as the "land formerly known as Palestine".
                    THOUGHTS ON ISRAEL:

IF ANYONE WANTS THESE VIDEOS DELETED, LET ME KNOW. HOWEVER, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THEM. AND PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT I PERSONALLY VERIFIED THAT EACH OF THESE VIDEOS WAS MADE BY ISRAEL ON BEHALF OF AZERBAIJAN (THEY HAVE A PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM TO SPREAD ANTI-ARMENIAN PROPAGANDA). YOU WILL NOTICE THAT ONE OF THE VIDEOS SAYS "INFOLIVETV" -- THAT'S AN ISRAELI COMPANY.

In this video I am trying to show the gradual process and development of that Shameful Fight ....

Comment

This thread is being used for open Anti-Israely (Anti-Semite) propaganda..... many things posted hear are pure exageration...

In my opinion despite Israel being not friendly state to Armenia it is still a very good ROLE MODEL for an Armenian state. I admire Israel as a state for xxxs. If Armenians would be able do for their state 10% of what xxxs have done I would be simply happy...
                      Last edited by Mukuch; 03-24-2011, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X