Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How does everyone feel about Israel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How does everyone feel about Israel?

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    Having a border with Russia would do wonders for us. But remember how much more difficult attacking is than defending. To take that much territory would take a lot of manpower and also we would lose the image of being the defenders under Azeri aggression. We would never have a military confrontation with Turkey, without Russia on our side, and that as you can predict would be like a World War. Plus, I doubt Turkey or Russia would be willing to fight each other.

When it comes to markets, I still think the European/Russia markets are much more valuable for us - access with Iran can only give us so much. Remember Iran itself is under economic restrictions.

If Armenian forces were to put the azeris on the defensive and then break their will to fight they will run all the way to the Caspian like they did in 1994. The more difficult problem would be controlling that area once it has been conquered. The world doesn't really look at us as being the victims either, at least not in word and too often this translates into deed as well. As long as Russia supports Armenia in the drive for a common border and they protect Armenia diplomatically it will not matter much what the world community says or does. To be honest if Armenia could do well economically if it traded with only Russia, the Mid East, the Far East, and Latin America. I am saying this if we were to have a common border with Russia, and if the eu and/or US were to cut or limit trade with Armenia. The future lies with the East, and Latin America.
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GOT FROM THE ALIYEV FOUNDATION ABOUT A QUESTION I HAD:

"Azeris From Atropatene Are in South Azerbaijan . They Are Persina.
      North Azerbaijan , Comes From Khazars and The Seljuk Rule. South and North Are not the same , No MAtter how We Try."

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL MAP FROM THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN'S SELF-PUBLISHED ATLAS:

"Mirza Khazar completed his graduation at the law faculty at the Azerbaijan State University. From August 1973 to January 1974, he worked as a lawyer in Sumgait. In June 1974, he immigrated to Israel and attended special courses for lawyers from the USSR at Tel-Aviv University. From June 1975 to January 1976, he served in the Israel Defense Forces."

Any questions?
      Last edited by Persopolis; 03-13-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

No questions, just some more reading material...

Benjamin Freedman Speaks
        A J3wish Defector Warns America

Introductory Note: Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful J3wish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized J3wry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the J3wish tyranny which has enveloped the United States. Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of J3wish organizations and J3wish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times. This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us -- his warning to the West -- is more urgent than ever before. -- K.A.S.

http://www.apfn.org/thewinds/library/freedman.html
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

There is also a website run by J*wish man who has turned into a Christian pastor -- he is quite a character, but he has provided some information on the Armenian Genocide on his page. I haven't read the whole thing, but thought to put the link below:
          http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=77

I've read Benjamin H. Freedman's account before - he didn't hide his opinions at all. Zionism & Pan-Turkism have certainly appeared together in many places. It's an interesting field of study. That's not to say all all xxxs are bad: I admire Norman Finkelstein's writing very much. But I've yet to meet a Zionist I've cared for.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
            There is also a website run by J*wish man who has turned into a Christian pastor -- he is quite a character, but he has provided some information on the Armenian Genocide on his page. I haven't read the whole thing, but thought to put the link below:
            http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=77

I've read Benjamin H. Freedman's account before - he didn't hide his opinions at all. Zionism & Pan-Turkism have certainly appeared together in many places. It's an interesting field of study. That's not to say all all xxxs are bad: I admire Norman Finkelstein's writing very much. But I've yet to meet a Zionist I've cared for.
            I'm anti-Imperialism so whether it's British, French, American, German, Turkish, etc.. everyone should stay within their sovereign borders and build their own empire. Trade should be done fairly. Resources shouldn't be taken by gun point. We're in the 21st century and a majority of people have no clue about the world around them or who controls what. Diplomatic immunity? Who gives the right for a British or American agent to walk into foreign countries, kill people and be immune to laws. Then the media makes it look like it's the foreign countries that are at fault. Please, the Zionist agenda is so transparent I don't know how people are so unaware of it. Zionists aren't Israelites. They have taken the holy land and the world with it hostage.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
              Zionists aren't Israelites. They have taken the holy land and the world with it hostage.
              I agree with you too. I am also against imperialism. Armenia and Iran I'm sure will have friendly relations for centuries to come -- I hope Armenia becomes very prosperous and that people return to Armenia from other countries and to help the country. Remember you can just drive into Iran from Armenia and so I think as people get used to this idea (post-USSR) you will see more and more people crossing the border as tourists, to do business, for sporting events, or to study. The great thing about the Iran/Armenia relationship is that Iran will never wake up one day and attack Armenia because we consider you our friends (it's a bit like driving from France to Belgium). Armenia will also have new trade routes, for example, through the Persian Gulf. Governments come and governments go - but the friendly ties between Armenians and Iranians are historic.
              Last edited by Persopolis; 03-15-2011, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                I agree with you too. I am also against imperialism. Armenian and Iran I'm sure will have friendly relations for centuries to come -- I hope Armenia becomes very prosperous and that people return to Armenia from other countries and to help the country. Remember you can just drive into Iran from Armenia and so I think as people get used to this idea (post-USSR) you will see more and more people crossing the border as tourists, to do business, for sporting events, or to study. The great thing about the Iran/Armenia relationship is that Iran will never wake up one day and attack Armenia because we consider you our friends (it's a bit like driving from France to Belgium). Armenia will also have new trade routes, for example, through the Persian Gulf. Governments come and governments go - but the friendly ties between Armenians and Iranians are historic.
                That all is fine, given Armenia remains a country for Armenians and the large majority is always Armenians. I don't want Muslim immigrants overflowing my country like they have in Europe and divide Armenia and change the character of the country.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

That all is fine, given Armenia remains a country for Armenians and the large majority is always Armenians. I don't want Muslim immigrants overflowing my country like they have in Europe and divide Armenia and change the character of the country.

That won't be an issue for Armenia for some time. Immigrants flock to countries with dynamic and growing economies or wealthy countries with solid welfare systems in place. I do want to see a continued increase in Iranian tourists and investment in the Armenian economy.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                    That won't be an issue for Armenia for some time. Immigrants flock to countries with dynamic and growing economies or wealthy countries with solid welfare systems in place. I do want to see a continued increase in Iranian tourists and investment in the Armenian economy.
                    Tourists are fine, but increasing amount of Persians are moving to Armenia permanently and in no time you will have people from other such countries, and if border with Turkey is open than Kurds and even poor Turks will flock to Armenia. Given our small size such immigration is dangerous for our country, especially Muslim immigrants who have many children and increase influence of Islam. Armenia for Armenians!
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Tourists are fine, but increasing amount of Persians are moving to Armenia permanently and in no time you will have people from other such countries, and if border with Turkey is open than Kurds and even poor Turks will flock to Armenia. Given our small size such immigration is dangerous for our country, especially Muslim immigrants who have many children and increase influence of Islam. Armenia for Armenians!
                      There are not that many Iranians moving to Armenia, no reason to panic. And if the border were opened, I doubt kurds or turks would flood into Armenia. What would they do? There are barely enough jobs for Armenia's current population. The only sector of the economy where kurdish workers might have a chance is in agriculture, as that was the dominant industry of the former azeri population of Armenia.

Comment

Working...
                      X