Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Should Armenian women stay Pure for marriage?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ace
    8-10. Hmm, Western Armenians arent as pathetic as I thought they were.
    Hey!

Comment

• Re: Should Armenian women stay Pure for marriage?

This is all my opinion, and please don't kill me for it. (For surely someday i will)

I agree a woman should stay "pure" for the simple fact that one day she plans on being loved by a man. And one day she will have daughters of her own, what will she tell them?

"Its ok to have sex as long as your young, later you'll grow up and understand you were wrong."

No shadow of a doubt about it... if a woman is pure, she will have a certain specialty to her husband that an "un-pure" (is that a term?) woman will never be able to offer.

I know, there are lots of things that go into making a relationship work, duh!!!! But, there is something very special about knowing you were you're partners first, and she was your first!!!

I kind of understand a woman haveing sex with a boyfriend whom she beleives she is in love with and will one day marry. But...F(cking for a cheap 5 second orgasm......

In our armenian culture a man's sexuality should be eqauly important.

It shows the type of family he has been brought by.

It shows his inability to controll himself.

It shows a lack of religion (abrahamic religion).

(same goes for a girl too)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sexual liberation is pernitious, much like homosexuality, infact the two have a some sort of corolation i'm sure of it, but can't prove it immperically.

This topic of virgin girls will someday be the cause of my demise.....

Anything else, you can talk about with your parents, but honestly....how many of you non virgin Armenian girls discuss your sex life with your fathers or brothers, and how many of you non-virgin Armenian boys discuss your sex life with your mothers and sisters. ......that's right you have some shame, that's right you have *some* shame.

But eventually we will all be so disencitisezed (spelling error, whatever) to sex that we will all discuss the various sex acts we enact, in fact we will boast about them to everyone: moms, dads, grandparents...it's so obvious, because everyone who is salaciously (se, whatever) going about their business, will some day be a parent and a grandparent so the trend will be in the direction of sexuall communism (think about that one for a minute).

Any armo-girls who regret losing their virginity? And why? I don't understand how we don't learn from the mistakes of others, we are such an advanced society?

Yes, we're free to do whatever we want...sexually, monitarilly and everythingally (legaly ofcourse), eh whatever.well.........that was my rant for the day.

Many cheers all, whatever you're doing please be safe and try not to hurt people who don't deserve to be hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by ace
        Whats wrong with our old school view? It has gained us nothing but international respect and admiration for our culture.

What has this new view gained us? HIV infection and divorce rates sky rocketing?

international respect and admiration for our culture????? do you know what people say about armenians??????? oh man, that rock you're under, i need to get me one of those

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
          international respect and admiration for our culture????? do you know what people say about armenians??????? oh man, that rock you're under, i need to get me one of those
          u got to be kidding me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner14
            I agree a woman should stay "pure" for the simple fact that one day she plans on being loved by a man. And one day she will have daughters of her own, what will she tell them?

"Its ok to have sex as long as your young, later you'll grow up and understand you were wrong."
            Why would she ever tell them that? Oh - I guess you approve of mutilation of women's genetalia so that they cannot feel pleasure and covering from head to toe etc

What you and people like you are advocating is for 1/2+ of our population to live in slavery - to not be able to experience the joys of life, and to not be respected as an adult to makes one's own decisions. Your nuts really. Why would anyone tell someone (who is not a child) that sex/having sex was "wrong" if that was something they wished to do or had done? What business is it of yours to dictate someone elses life decsions to them? And so what if they wish to have a loty of sex with different partners or with a few or what have you...sex....is....good....dumbnuts!

No shadow of a doubt about it... if a woman is pure, she will have a certain specialty to her husband that an "un-pure" (is that a term?) woman will never be able to offer.
            hahahahahahahaha - no - not being a virgin is not the same as being un-pure idiot. Just to contrast and show the stupidity of your statement I will claim that a women who offers her husband a nal is offering him something "special"(arguably more worthwhile...depending...) then just blood on a sheet. And if she swallows.... Now back to reality...why are we not talking about what the man offers the women? Anyway in either case you have missed out on what is important in a relationship....etc...

I know, there are lots of things that go into making a relationship work, duh!!!! But, there is something very special about knowing you were you're partners first, and she was your first!!!
            Yes - only pure breads in my bed....get real - there is something very "special" about 42Ds - 'specially if they are all high, firm, well seperated....you know what I mean...but is that a reason for all women to get b oob jobs?

I kind of understand a woman haveing sex with a boyfriend whom she beleives she is in love with and will one day marry. But...F(cking for a cheap 5 second orgasm......
            Obviously you fail to appreciate a women's orgasom - perhaps have never either had one - unlikely or been the cause of one....but let me tell you - it is one of the most fantastic things on earth - so who are you to denigrate it!

In our armenian culture a man's sexuality should be eqauly important.
            ? You meant to say paramount and the women's wishes, needs, care for pleasure, satisfacion, fun, etc etc completely ignored. yeah - churn out the kids, cook and clean up around the place - is this what women are good for? And if they think differently they are what w hores? FU buddy - denigrater of other peoples rights! I pity people like you - but turbanhead - don't think to tell me or women what to do - they have suffered enough with this sort of BS!

It shows the type of family he has been brought by.
            What where the father is whor ing on the side because mom has been taught that sex is bad? It is no wonder there are so many problems in the world - men like you!

It shows his inability to controll himself.
            Yeah we should all be out in the desett living in a cave administering lashes to our backs!

It shows a lack of religion (abrahamic religion).
            Or more accuratly it shows the repressive (contrary to human nature - or even just nature...) nature of your religeous beliefs...

(same goes for a girl too)
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sexual liberation is pernitious, much like homosexuality, infact the two have a some sort of corolation i'm sure of it, but can't prove it immperically.
            What?

This topic of virgin girls will someday be the cause of my demise.....
            What? Are planning to kill your future wife on your wedding day when you find out that she is not "pure"? Then do yourself? etc - let me say in advance - don't do it - have sex before marraige and get to know each other better...

Anything else, you can talk about with your parents, but honestly....how many of you non virgin Armenian girls discuss your sex life with your fathers or brothers, and how many of you non-virgin Armenian boys discuss your sex life with your mothers and sisters. ......that's right you have some shame, that's right you have *some* shame.
            No wonder - with attitudes like yours that sex is wrong...

But eventually we will all be so disencitisezed (spelling error, whatever) to sex that we will all discuss the various sex acts we enact, in fact we will boast about them to everyone: moms, dads, grandparents...it's so obvious, because everyone who is salaciously (se, whatever) going about their business, will some day be a parent and a grandparent so the trend will be in the direction of sexuall communism (think about that one for a minute).
            Really now....

Any armo-girls who regret losing their virginity? And why? I don't understand how we don't learn from the mistakes of others, we are such an advanced society?
            Likely the only regret they would have is losing it to an a hole like you!

Yes, we're free to do whatever we want...sexually, monitarilly and everythingally (legaly ofcourse), eh whatever.well.........that was my rant for the day.
            better to have just kept it to yourself - makes you look relly stupid - primitive really...you need to grow up and make an attempt to really understand life better - our so short lives - and to learn to not be so judgemental of others. Also I think you need to get laid - really bad like...

Many cheers all, whatever you're doing please be safe and try not to hurt people who don't deserve to be hurt...
            This wouldn't include putting arbitrary restrictions on other's would it? And I'm sure you would justify the lashing s and stoning as actually being good for those recieveing such eh? dolt

Comment

here is a real experience... i did everything with my one of the ex girl friends except that last thing... she just said that she wanted to save that for the future husband.... now you tell me about staying pure... now her husband will think that she is pure... just like you dumbos... a bunch of nonsense boblers... you will never have the capacity to understand that "PURE" is not between the legs but inside your brains... you know what..you will always be suspicious of sincerity of the people you live with because you yourselves are not pure in your minds...
              Last edited by Otto3; 12-20-2005, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I heard Armenian girls give the best head.

Comment

And when I say "best head" - I MEAN THEY SUCK A MEAN D!CK YO.

Comment

Originally posted by ace
                    Originally posted by Siamanto
                    Unfortunately, that is the case; but with different degrees. The problem is that your views - at least the way you express them - promote domestic violence.
                    I fail to see which parts, mind pointing them out?
                    The lack of fairness - at least symmetry - in what you consider as a possible "solution" of some of the social issues of Modern Society would allow many to abuse it and use it in order to justify their tendencies to control either their sisters or female partners; men are notorious for such practices. Such practices are seldom based on logical grounds.
                    Also, the lack of clarity in the roles and lack of logic in their - i.e. roles - justification will probably open room for different interpretations and promote unfair practices towards women.

If your concerns are as noble as you pretend, then why don't you suggest an alternative solution? How about if we reversed the roles and situations i.e.
                    - There will be male prostitutes, instead of female
                    - Male virginity will be enforced, but women may have pre-marital sex
                    - Males who lose their virginity will be vilipended
                    Considering that women are lesser "dogs" than men, I think that the above arrangements may prove to be a superior solution to what you suggested as a solution to some of the social issues that you have mentioned.
                    Would you accept such arrangements? I seriously doubt.

Personally, I wouldn't like to the see it happen; because, I don't want to see women turning into men: it would be a shame!

Originally posted by ace
                    Originally posted by ace
                    You just dont agree with the "abstinance usually signifies respect for ones body and future life partner." Logically, I can't see how it doesn't. But I guess thats an opionin.
                    Just curious, how did you come to that conclusion?
                    Everything else I stated was a fact...you can't disagree with those. THAT, however, was an opionin. You can disagree with that.
                    We may agree or disagree on what is a fact and what is an opinion in what you have stated so far; but that is secondary and irrelevant to my question.
                    You have stated that I
                    Originally posted by ace
                    dont agree with the "abstinance usually signifies respect for ones body and future life partner."
                    And I asked you
                    how did you come to that conclusion?
                    In other words, what gave you the impression that I "don't agree..."
                    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

oh man, that rock you're under, i need to get me one of those
                      Please tell us "what people say about armenians?????"

oh man, that rock you're under, i need to get me one of those
                      Are you sure that the rock you're under is not the bigger one???
                      Last edited by Siamanto; 12-20-2005, 12:46 PM.
                      What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X