Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian White Nationalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian White Nationalism

[QUOTE=jgk3

About being white, I recommend you take a course on anthropology or something, it'll be an eye-opener for you.

.[/QUOTE]

Actually I know all the theories for and against this arguement which is why I chose to not believe we are not white. I know all about, the different theories, I also do know that "white" is not an actual scientific term. It is more a social term, which in my opinion does not include Armenians. If you actually do get more into anthropolgy you would understand there are other theories that do link Armenians closer to persians, and other middle easterners, then europeans. I have read both theories and i tend to believe one over the other, so sure me. You would also know if you took any anthropolgy courses, that the origins of Armenians are obscure, and no one here, can 100% validate their theory as 100% factual. So you can sit here and bark all you want, and think you have all the facts, but the truth is we are all just theorizing. Any anthropoligist will tell you there is no decisive conclusion to our origins.
    Therefore I take the meaning of white on a social level, since it is a social term. In my opinion we are not white, so get over it. It is the opinion of a lot of people also, so if you dont like it tough.
    If you want to be scientic, then yes we are caucasian, but like i keep saying so are arabs and east indians. So if you want to speak anthropology, there is no such thing as a "brown race". There is just Negroid, mongloid, caucasian, Australoid, and Native Indian. So keep your definitions within these boxes, if you want to go by those theories, Middle eastern and Indian by default would have to be caucasian, without exception. Not some of them are and some are not.
    Like you said, we have differing opinions, and I am not getting emotional at all, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hate_Sheep
      I am not the one talking about us being a mixed race, i think you need to take your arguement up with these jackasses.
      What are you talking about?

Oh and Mouse, your are not even worth rebutting, you are just a pathetic little man,
      So you choose to run away.

who gets his kicks behind a computer screen. You talk about knowledge, yet you possess none. You think you are so smart, but you are not. You talk about common sense, yet you completely lack it.
      How perceptive!

I also think its funny, how you get so bent out of shape, over what i said. It seems like i anger you..lol. Sad sad little man, or should i say mouse.
      It's common for the smaller dogs to bark and act aggressive as a scare tactic when faced with a much more powerful, meaner opponent, and this is what you display with little a white fluffy tail tucked between your legs, frothing at the mouth and a little red ribbon which I have tied in the little tuft of hair between your ears.

Everytime you open your mouth, you contradict yourself.
      Examples please.

All the facts you present are actually, from white nationalist sites, yet you try to pass them out as factual. No point trying to debate an idiot though, so go live in your fantasy land.
      Wow, such wisdom! Will you kindly demonstrate what evidence you base this on? You start with a claim and an accusation and then since you know you cannot substantiate it, you say there is "no point trying to debate an idiot". Quaint, I'd say.

If we are as white as you all claim, we would not be having these debates at all..I dont think Swedes need to fill up half their post tryin to prove to the world their "whiteness"..lol. If you really were as white as you claim, this would not even have been an issue
      Of course it would. Not too long ago the Anglos debated whether Italians were legitimately white much less European.

Just curious, do the Armenian nazis, fall under the same category as the Japanese and East indian ones, just wondering..lol..well good day my "white power" brothers..haha
      This makes no sense. You're lucky I was able to get through the majority of your drivel.

By the way, I never mentioned anything about white power, so you would have to produce evidence of that otherwise it's yet another area where you haven't been factual. Accusing others of not being factual yet enganging in the same thing. What were you saying about contradiction?
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Because u said so? Sorry I dont go off what i think, but how most odars percieve us. I dont let wishful thinking dictate my thoughts. I really could care less if we looked like Persians, but you have to have your head up your a$$, if you dont think most Armenians would be mistaken as Persian.
        I dont even have that dark skin, I just dont hate my people that do.
        Wow, like, you are sooo enlightened and stuff!
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

You will all be dust within 300 years. Thank goodness.

Comment

Lol I am not running away from you mouse, i just dont think you are worth my time.
            What was that thing you said, I am fluffy tailed dog running from you, the mighty dog, or something along those lines..lol. That was a good one, if you actually knew who I was, and what my profession is, you would see the irony in this statement. I am willing to bet anything you are a small man, in every sense of the defintion, that would not scare a child. You just take on a bigger then life persona behind a computer screen, yet in real life, are a meek scared little man.
            You are good for my amusment, so keep on posting little man..lol

Comment

Here's a pic of my license:

One of my old friends used to remark how I looked like a clerk she knew at her local Punjabi liquor store...

Btw, it's an old pic(don't worry females, I aint that fat anymore )

Correction: She was referring to the license pic.
              Last edited by parthiapride; 04-13-2006, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                You will all be dust within 300 years. Thank goodness.
                Oh come on Tom I actually thought you were one of the only respectable ones on this board. Then you had to go and say something like that. But yes, thank god we all will be dust in 300 years.

Comment

The whole planet will be dust within half that time at the current pace things are going...

Comment

Originally posted by parthiapride
                    The whole planet will be dust within half that time at the current pace things are going...

Agreed

Comment

So let's press for world legalization of ganja and get stoned permanently!

Dying swans twisted wings, beauty not needed here
                      Lost my love, lost my life, in this garden of fear
                      I have seen many things, in a lifetime alone
                      Mother love is no more, bring this savage back home

Wilderness house of pain, makes no sense of it all
                      Close this mind dull this brain, messiah before his fall
                      What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
                      All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world

A brave new world, in a brave new world
                      In a brave new world, a brave new world

Dragon kings dying queens, where is salvation now
                      Lost my life lost my dreams, rip the bones from my flesh
                      Silent screams laughing here, dying to tell you the truth
                      You are planned and you are damned in this brave new world

Dying swans twisted wings, bring this savage back home

Comment

Working...
                      X