Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

A Modest Armenian House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Modest Armenian House

Attached is the satellite image of Gago’s house. BTW, google maps has satellite image of Yerevan.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HyeWayCop
      WOW annymouse never new a moderator on AC can be s ocruel if a member said that the thread would be closed you guys are like Cops u gus have advantages huh.
      If this Gagik Tsarukyan person were a member here then that might be true. But he is not!
      So we can either praise him and wish him a long and happy life, or laugh at his bad taste, at the probable diminuitive size of his genitals, and desire that every plague known to man or the Bible would descend upon him.
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        So word gets to Dodi Gago that my dad's cousin has apparently been 'talking smack'. So one day they come to his place and take him for a ride, and they get to his 'office'. There they talk where Dodi Gago explains how he doesn't like it when people talk behind his back, and they beat up my dad's cousin.
        Hetq Receives Threats

In the last week, the Investigative Journalists has received a number of e-mail messages containing threats and vulgar invective sent to the mailbox of Hetq Online. The authors warn the staff of Hetq not to publish articles about Gagik Tsarukyan and threaten violence against us if we do.

On July 7, 2006 Edik Baghdasaryan, chairman of the Investigative Journalists and editor-in-chief of Hetq Online, submitted a request to Head of the National Security Service of Armenia Gorik Hakobyan to locate the authors of the threatening messages and apply any penalties prescribed by law.

Hetq - News, Articles, Investigations

Comment

Phuck Dodi Gago. If he has such balls I wish he could stop hiding behind his thugs. Hell, I'd even love to fight him one on one. I'd beat the shyt out of him.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
            The construction of the building in question was started by a Maffia type who made a ton of money in Russia after the Soviet collapse. While in Yerevan, I heard that the man in question was murdered in Moscow by rivals and, as a result, the construction of the building had stopped.

Nonetheless, who cares how its built or for whom? At the very least, its being built in Armenia and not in Israel, America, Russia or France. When you look at the European castles and palaces do you think about how they were built, or for whom? No, you just look at them and admire.

Here, take a close look at this castle. It was built by a mad lunatic who ruined the regions treasury. Now it is one of the most visited sites in Germany. I wonder if Armenians who visited this site b-i-t-ched and complained about how and why it was built: http://www.marerico.com/ludwigIIpict...chwanstein.jpg

I suggest you people view Armenia with an open minds

PS: We also know that money does not buy good taste, nor manners.

its impossible to look at armenia with an open mind, 2 % of the population drives bmw of 2007 while the rest of the people are starving, there is no justice. why on earth some people in armenia should live in such houses while others are eating basically nothing other that bread? why should the mafia build such houses and care so little for the people. the money that they use to build theyr palaces should be used to help the nation, not for theyr personal needs.

Comment

yeah it's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by chika
                its impossible to look at armenia with an open mind...
                Perhaps you don't have an open mind to begin with. No one here is defending the maffia or the criminals, I just want you folks here to put Armenia's sociological issues/evolution within an objective perspective. There is no such thing as perfect justice or honest politicians - anywhere on earth. Thus, everything is relative. Therefore, I suggest many of you avengers here to grow up.
                Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

its impossible to look at armenia with an open mind, 2 % of the population drives bmw of 2007 while the rest of the people are starving, there is no justice. why on earth some people in armenia should live in such houses while others are eating basically nothing other that bread? why should the mafia build such houses and care so little for the people. the money that they use to build theyr palaces should be used to help the nation, not for theyr personal needs.
                  Are you a "social justice" crusader? What do you suggest we do? Institute another ponzy scheme of Communism to 'create equality'?
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

I plan on moving to Yerevan and becoming a gangster some day. What do you guys recommend, black Audis or black Mercedes Benzs? Black Audis and the AK/Balaclava combination is so Russian, but it's so damn cool too.

Comment

uhh what do you mean with open mind? you mean look at armenia in a good way?

but that is what they are doing, all there is left in there is RALLY poor people, and REALLY rich people, no middle class, if there is, very very little.

Its very xxxxed up over there, when i came back to Armenia from siberia in 1997, it was HELL from the second we crossed the Vrastan/Hayastan border.

Where else does KGB knock on your door at 5:30 in the morning and say its our friend's birthday, give some money or we gonna open a case on you?

Or where else do they bring home a 19 year old's body with 2 Ak47 bullets on his side and say this coward commited suicide?

xxxx it, people need to get together, go back, a revolution needs to take place
                      Last edited by Fedayeen; 07-25-2006, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X