Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gondorian
    How typical, Joobian the Nazi is slandering Jews again like Nazis always do.

1.5 Million I think we would agree that the reason Excommunication was first invented was to Excommunicate people like Joobian.
    In order for it to be slander, first it would have to be untrue, but unfortunately for you, they are indisputable facts and that's what bothers you more than anything.

And the reason the Inqisition was first invented was for people like you. God bless Torquemada.

Comment

• yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by Reincarnated Am
        What a low life loser coward you have to be, to post someone’s name in a forum where there are savages lingering around (such ramil safarov), are you sure if that person is who you claim he is? Or are you sure there’s no one else with the same name? you coward Zionist snake? Mark my words you piece of xxxx, if ever any harm comes to an Armenian with a Name “Arto” or with a family name “Vartanian” we are going to find you and nail your ass to that star of david that you warship you M/F piece of xxxx….!!!!!
        So this is your friend you care so much about eh? His views reflect yours it seems - The lovely views of Arto Vartanian...(BTW - pm me if you wish his address & other info...only happy to pass it along...)

Filthy kikes, your end is near!
        April 15 2001 at 11:22 AM
        No score for this post Ann Frankenstein (no login)
        from IP address 216.191.77.110

You filthy kikes are gonna disappear from the face of this earth because you can't get along with anybody exept for savages like albanians, turks, azeris and any other filth like you and you will turn to ashes just like the rest of the garbage that will get incinarated!

Happy holocaust!

Ann Frankenstein
        (no login)

Stroke this ya turk xxxxx!

April 15 2001, 11:56 AM

Gas the jews, gas them ALL! Gas the turks, gas them ALL! Gas the azeris, gas them ALL! Gas the albanians, gas them ALL! Gas the chechens, gas them ALL!

subject: To save this forum, we need jew repellant. Does Zyklon-B come in aerosol cans? name: Ann Frankenstein date: Sat Mar 17 22:47:03 2001 in response to: Save this forum and just email each other - Bored silly (Sat Mar 17 22:38:43 2001) followups: You're a dummy Then some strong deodorizer to get rid of that vile jew smell.

Ann Frankenstein

Sat Mar 17 22:38:58 2001

Zyklon-B, Brand-X, whatever. Then it's crispy kikes up the chiminey.

Happy holocaust:-)

Guess again ya xxxx faced jew!
        March 1 2001 at 11:50 PM Ann Frankenstein
        from IP address 216.191.78.149

We will post what we feel is important to all Armenians whether you like it or not and we're there to stay. If you want a forum without us, you'de better find yourselves another one!

Jews are anti-Armenian and pro-turk demons!
        March 2 2001 at 12:06 AM Ann Frankenstein

xxxx them!

Happy holocaust!

jews should have their jew star tatooed on their foreheads!
        by I Smash Azeris
        And it should be mandatory for all jew names to end with "jew" so they can't go aroung doing xxxx in other peoples names and let others take the blame for their jew crimes!

*****EXTERMINATE THE JEWS!!!!!*****

Comment

• Turks are not like Asala people, no harm will ever come to any arto or vartanyan guy.

There is a famous Armenian in Turkey named Arto for example.

I think you are in a paranoia, and think that Turks will behave like your Asala brothers.

Originally posted by Reincarnated Am
          What a low life loser coward you have to be, to post someone’s name in a forum where there are savages lingering around (such ramil safarov), are you sure if that person is who you claim he is? Or are you sure there’s no one else with the same name? you coward Zionist snake? Mark my words you piece of xxxx, if ever any harm comes to an Armenian with a Name “Arto” or with a family name “Vartanian” we are going to find you and nail your ass to that star of david that you warship you M/F piece of xxxx….!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
            Hellektor -

I stand by what I said. I do not at all buy your characterization of Pan Turkism having anything to do with Jews except that some of the Turks were Jewish - however they were clearly acting as Turks and their religious affiliation did not come into play.
            That makes no sense at all. Jewish Turks??? How about Turkish Jews??? Armenian Turks??? Turkic Armenians??? WTF???

Also, many of the names that Hellektor provided, I haven't heard before, and I don't know how factual his claims are but having done a google search, those names are hardly even related to the Ottoman empire. So you essentially misdirected and then twice avoided specific points by Hellektor and comming back with what appears to me as a personal attack against him? Do you know him personally?

Hellektor:
            Why do claim that these European Jews sought Pan-Turkism? I guess to clarify my question, how did you learn of this and what makes you strongly believe it?

Comment

• Originally posted by TurQ
              Turks are not like Asala people, no harm will ever come to any arto or vartanyan guy.

There is a famous Armenian in Turkey named Arto for example.

I think you are in a paranoia, and think that Turks will behave like your Asala brothers.

Hey siktir what don't ya "TurQ".

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Reincarnated AM:

Take a look at what I found on wiki on Ramil Safarov.

What incredible pieces of filth that would a spin on this event. Not only do they spin the beastial turkic act and try to make the victim murdered in that sadistic manner into the culprit, the also lie and actually contradict what Safarov already told, on the record to the whole world.

And that is that the only interaction between him and the two Armenian officers were when the Armenian officers would say "Hi" to him and he wouldn't respond and another time when he insisted that they said something behind his back and "Laughed at him", that's when he said he decided to kill them. Those are his own words.

Comment

• There is a famous Armenian in Turkey named Arto for example.
                Is he also Armenian, TurQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
                  So this is your friend you care so much about eh? His views reflect yours it seems - The lovely views of Arto Vartanian...(BTW - pm me if you wish his address & other info...only happy to pass it along...)

Filthy kikes, your end is near!
                  April 15 2001 at 11:22 AM
                  No score for this post Ann Frankenstein (no login)
                  from IP address 216.191.77.110

You filthy kikes are gonna disappear from the face of this earth because you can't get along with anybody exept for savages like albanians, turks, azeris and any other filth like you and you will turn to ashes just like the rest of the garbage that will get incinarated!

Happy holocaust!

Ann Frankenstein
                  (no login)

Stroke this ya turk xxxxx!

April 15 2001, 11:56 AM

Gas the jews, gas them ALL! Gas the turks, gas them ALL! Gas the azeris, gas them ALL! Gas the albanians, gas them ALL! Gas the chechens, gas them ALL!

subject: To save this forum, we need jew repellant. Does Zyklon-B come in aerosol cans? name: Ann Frankenstein date: Sat Mar 17 22:47:03 2001 in response to: Save this forum and just email each other - Bored silly (Sat Mar 17 22:38:43 2001) followups: You're a dummy Then some strong deodorizer to get rid of that vile jew smell.

Ann Frankenstein

Sat Mar 17 22:38:58 2001

Zyklon-B, Brand-X, whatever. Then it's crispy kikes up the chiminey.

Happy holocaust:-)

Guess again ya xxxx faced jew!
                  March 1 2001 at 11:50 PM Ann Frankenstein

We will post what we feel is important to all Armenians whether you like it or not and we're there to stay. If you want a forum without us, you'de better find yourselves another one!

Jews are anti-Armenian and pro-turk demons!
                  March 2 2001 at 12:06 AM Ann Frankenstein

xxxx them!

Happy holocaust!

jews should have their jew star tatooed on their foreheads!
                  by I Smash Azeris
                  And it should be mandatory for all jew names to end with "jew" so they can't go aroung doing xxxx in other peoples names and let others take the blame for their jew crimes!

Hey lying jew, can you provide us with the URLs so we can verify the authenticity of your claims for ourselves? Not that we don't believe you ,but we would like to see for ourselves, that is, if you don't mind too much and it's not too much trouble for you.

Keep in mind that "Whosoever preserves a single soul of Israel, Scripture ascribes to him as if he had preserved a complete world" (Tractate Sanhedrin 37a).

Now go fetch!

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDO
                    Is he also Armenian, TurQ?
                    He doesn't refer to the singer Arto, I think he refers to Arto Tuncboyaciyan.
                    I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

• Aka Onno Tunc

or is he his brother?

Originally posted by Tarrak Hasan
                      He doesn't refer to the singer Arto, I think he refers to Arto Tuncboyaciyan.

Comment

Working...
                      X