Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hello -- I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a very serious issue IMO - and it is both serious and personal to me. I may ridicule the ignorant who comes here preaching yet is essentially unaware but I deal straightly with those who can actually talk facts and not distorins and fiction. And it is not I who is denying the truth - the basic truth that is uncontestable - that the Ottoman Turks commited a genocide against the Armenains of Anatolia - so don't be so smug - it is you Turks here who are deficient...and yes you are deficient...as I have encountered and (very civily) discussed these issues with Turks who are intellectually, aware and with access to facts and information far beyond any Turk who has yet participated in this forum. Not all of these Turks agreed with my positions - quite the contrary - but they could discuss these issues in realistic terms - not in the fantasy world that most of you Turks here exist in. I'm not saying that there haven't been some of you who have contributed to some interesting and relevant discussions - but don't kid yourselves - fundementaly you are in the wrong and we and I are essentially in the right. And some of us here do in fact appreciate aspects of the Turkish position and can appreciate discussions of Turkish socity, culture, politics and what have you - and some of us can speak from experience - not just total conjecture. However - yes - the essential fundemental facts of the Armenian Genocide are consistant with the position and beliefs of the majority of Armenians - and these beliefs coincide with that of international scholars and historians and are an accurate account of what occured. Might there be any number of analytical positions and related facts that have bearing on this events - ye - and might Turks have worthwhile perspectives that many/most Armenians lack on these issues - yes again...and we are open to discussing such honestly - but denying BS - well - it will be dealt with as it deserves.

Comment

42 Yeter Artik,
      bari Turkce harfleri kullanma, yani birsey yapiyorsun bari beceriksizce yapma
      "everything bad ın our world".

Unfortunetly 42 insists on being a fake individual, he pretends to be like a ASALA or an Armenian fashist, yes we hae enough Armenian fashists around, but 42 is just a clumsy roleplayer, he uses Turkish letters(keyboard)and pretend to be an Armenian fasist.

Jsut look at "everything bad ın our world" in is written with a turkish letter "ı".

I wouldnt bother to reply a post to it if it were to represent only himself, but his behaviour unfortunetly involves all Turks, and shames other Turks.

We Turks deal with our problems directly not cowardly like you do, hidden under a stupid mask.
      You can easily argue about how ASALA still is admired by some Armenians and called as "Jan Fedayi" to praise their terror, you can directly deal with this problem but you choose a cowardly unTurkish way.

AS yo ucan see Armenians here are aware of this and laughing at you, I dont know how long you'll insist on degrading at least yourself and your name.

Originally posted by 42diplomats
      Thanks Bulgarian. You are 100% right. Turks are nightmare of our world. They must be eliminated. They are responsible of everything bad ın our world.

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
        42 Yeter Artik,
        bari Turkce harfleri kullanma, yani birsey yapiyorsun bari beceriksizce yapma
        "everything bad ın our world".

Unfortunetly 42 insists on being a fake individual, he pretends to be like a ASALA or an Armenian fashist, yes we hae enough Armenian fashists around, but 42 is just a clumsy roleplayer, he uses Turkish letters(keyboard)and pretend to be an Armenian fasist.

Jsut look at "everything bad ın our world" in is written with a turkish letter "ı".

I wouldnt bother to reply a post to it if it were to represent only himself, but his behaviour unfortunetly involves all Turks, and shames other Turks.

We Turks deal with our problems directly not cowardly like you do, hidden under a stupid mask.
        You can easily argue about how ASALA still is admired by some Armenians and called as "Jan Fedayi" to praise their terror, you can directly deal with this problem but you choose a cowardly unTurkish way.

AS yo ucan see Armenians here are aware of this and laughing at you, I dont know how long you'll insist on degrading at least yourself and your name.
        Never mind Turq. He is a kid playing childish games. He is still avoiding Hovik's question about himself and about his Armenian heritage etc.

The nanny Hovik was talking about could do great in here, since we do not have time entertaining children here..

Comment

it is like the case of an Ostrich hiding his head in the sand but his ass is exposed everyone, but he insists on degrading himself, thats stupid, he should at least have a respect to himself and then his nation

Originally posted by Umay
          Never mind Turq. He is a kid playing childish games. He is still avoiding Hovik's question about himself and about his Armenian heritage etc.

The nanny Hovik was talking about could do great in here, since we do not have time entertaining children here..

Comment

Lets just wait and see. Maybe he'll turn out to be an Armenian living in Turkey. That would be very interesting.

Comment

Fesuphanallah
              Olum safmisin nesin, bari turkce klavye kullanma.

Originally posted by 42diplomats
              Stop talking non-sense. I dont know Turkish. Dont call me Turk or I will sue you...

Comment

I'm a Turk.. I'm pretending to be Armenian.. Is it working?

nope 42 it is not working...

Comment

Originally posted by 1.5 million
                  This is a very serious issue IMO - and it is both serious and personal to me. I may ridicule the ignorant who comes here preaching yet is essentially unaware but I deal straightly with those who can actually talk facts and not distorins and fiction. And it is not I who is denying the truth - the basic truth that is uncontestable - that the Ottoman Turks commited a genocide against the Armenains of Anatolia - so don't be so smug - it is you Turks here who are deficient...and yes you are deficient...as I have encountered and (very civily) discussed these issues with Turks who are intellectually, aware and with access to facts and information far beyond any Turk who has yet participated in this forum. Not all of these Turks agreed with my positions - quite the contrary - but they could discuss these issues in realistic terms - not in the fantasy world that most of you Turks here exist in. I'm not saying that there haven't been some of you who have contributed to some interesting and relevant discussions - but don't kid yourselves - fundementaly you are in the wrong and we and I are essentially in the right. And some of us here do in fact appreciate aspects of the Turkish position and can appreciate discussions of Turkish socity, culture, politics and what have you - and some of us can speak from experience - not just total conjecture. However - yes - the essential fundemental facts of the Armenian Genocide are consistant with the position and beliefs of the majority of Armenians - and these beliefs coincide with that of international scholars and historians and are an accurate account of what occured. Might there be any number of analytical positions and related facts that have bearing on this events - ye - and might Turks have worthwhile perspectives that many/most Armenians lack on these issues - yes again...and we are open to discussing such honestly - but denying BS - well - it will be dealt with as it deserves.
                  You fail to understand that trying to get "real" history into a Turks head is not going to change anything because he is too paranoid to believe an Armenian or any other foreigner. He may never ever believe in what he will always call 'your version of history'. However what he can do is to be at peace with you but that wont happen if you word bash him to death. That will just make him more dangerous and your nick does suggest they can be dangerous. Same for an Armenian. Dont just jump in now and say something stupid like "there can be no peace before the Turkish Government accepts the A.G." I am talking about individuals. Even if they do not agree on what happened 90 years ago they still can come to respect eachother. It will sound like a huge cliché but we Turks and Armenians focus so much on our differences that it hurts now. My subjective view is that Armenians hate Turks more than vice versa and I know many of you are saying "yeah... I wonder why". There is so much in common between Anatolain Turks and Armenians that all this IMO going to waste. Armenians in my very sincere opinion are waisting their time trying to get Fuji, New Zealand and the USA parliaments to recognize the A.G. and Turks are just doing the same trying to ward off what they call allegations through a few flimsy historians. 1.5... how many 90 years more are you willing to wait? And if you are willing to wait what exactly are you waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
                    Fesuphanallah
                    Olum safmisin nesin, bari turkce klavye kullanma.
                    Abi adam Türk değildir de belki Türkiyede yaşıyordur.... (maybe he's not a Turks but lives in Turkey....)

I am quite curious as to what this guy has to say even though I dont have high hopes.

Comment

Hitite, you would udnerstand the English that's used by a Turk, he uses such an ENglish + the Turkish keyboard
                      it leaves a little room for suspicion, but yes it could be but a small possibilty.

Yani malimizi bilmezmiyiz abicim

Originally posted by hitite
                      Abi adam Türk değildir de belki Türkiyede yaşıyordur.... (maybe he's not a Turks but lives in Turkey....)

I am quite curious as to what this guy has to say even though I dont have high hopes.

Comment

Working...
                      X