Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hello I am new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lal View Post
    I have similar negative feelings about you. a typical clash starts like this. Even if one side is very much willing to reconcile, if the other side rejects it,then you never can have peace.

your attitude is normal ,because you are a good christian. You are proud of your 4,000 years of historic past ,roots in Anatolia.the only correct way is christians way.And most logical solution is first to make Turks to confess their crimes and than take the lands back.and best ,to christianize all anatolia since turks are originally anatolians anyway.

My answer is very simple to you. take your crusaders and attack to islamic ultra nationalist grey wolves of Turkey ,make a war .than your lands will be yours,if you can win.and ı dont give a damn about your wars. when you kill each other actually , you will be cleaning the world from s.hit.

religon is killing humans brain. it is a virus. I cant debate with you ı have nothing to tell you or learn from you. İf you can get rid off your religon illness some day, then lets talk about humanity.

You are also not a very intelligent person, talking about good relations of armenians and other muslims today,and comparing it living in a multicultural society of muslims and christians . dont you see all muslim lands usa and eu is full of hate against each other because of religon clashes.

so long,
    OK, you call me a "good Christian", "xxxx" and "not very intelligent"...I've only corresponded with you for a few posts...you are an ornery one.

Where does this intolerant behavior come from...oh wait, you were raised in Turkey, right?

I think you owe me an apology. It's not right to insult someone because they disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavur View Post
      Are you serious?
      Because I had relatives in Turkey that were forced to convert to Islam and I also met some Turks that converted to Christianity!
      But what is always a constent is that a believer will never become an atheist.

you must speak turkish,we have a saying you know,

iki ucu boklu değnek

christianity and islam is something like that. first they sound not bad. talking about humanity, help,being good etc. but when you go into deeper ,read the history ,you realise that ,reality of religon is, a human made imperializm, using the most disgusting methods of humans sprituality.

people who have the power and rich lifes dont give a damn about religon. only poor ,ordinary people hope that they will be blessed in the next world, so this world can be for others.

you must be able to realise the reasons of problems. you are the one suffered. and we ,the ones living here still suffer. you dont have to be an armenian to suffer, all the different ones are humiliated here.

Comment

I have similar negative feelings about you. a typical clash starts like this. Even if one side is very much willing to reconcile, if the other side rejects it,then you never can have peace.

your attitude is normal ,because you are a good christian. You are proud of your 4,000 years of historic past ,roots in Anatolia.the only correct way is christians way.And most logical solution is first to make Turks to confess their crimes and than take the lands back.and best ,to christianize all anatolia since turks are originally anatolians anyway.

My answer is very simple to you. take your crusaders and attack to islamic ultra nationalist grey wolves of Turkey ,make a war .than your lands will be yours,if you can win.and ı dont give a damn about your wars. when you kill each other actually , you will be cleaning the world from s.hit.

religon is killing humans brain. it is a virus. I cant debate with you ı have nothing to tell you or learn from you. İf you can get rid off your religon illness some day, then lets talk about humanity.

You are also not a very intelligent person, talking about good relations of armenians and other muslims today,and comparing it living in a multicultural society of muslims and christians . dont you see all muslim lands usa and eu is full of hate against each other because of religon clashes.

so long,
        Don't you think you are being a sort of an atheist missionary here. and btw all you do is talk but you don't listen (I'm sure you been told that before)
        "All truth passes through three stages:
        First, it is ridiculed;
        Second, it is violently opposed; and
        Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

• Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
          I see you are as dramatic as usual (isn't it this type of behavior that got you banned on the AC forum)?

Anyway...regardless of the fact that the land in eastern Turkey is sparsely populated and could be handed over at anytime without "driving people off", I was asking the question in a rhetorical way to further dialogue...no fantasies here.

Also, it would be nice if you let Lal speak for herself before adding your usual snide comments.
          At least be honest. There was nothing rhetorical in your words, and you are not interested in furthering dialogue.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

• Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
            OK, you call me a "good Christian", "xxxx" and "not very intelligent"...I've only corresponded with you for a few posts...you are an ornery one.

Where does this intolerant behavior come from...oh wait, you were raised in Turkey, right?

I think you owe me an apology. It's not right to insult someone because they disagree with you.
            Brother the intolarance comes from (btw every people from M.east has these desease including some of our own) having being oppressed tatooed in their genes, so the oppressed becomes the opressor given the chance.That is the desease and has no cure unless you are aware of it and take steps .
            First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

I stand by what I said .
              So you don't think most people in Turkey deny the Armenian genocide happened, and you don't think most people in Turkey believe that what actually happened was just an "tragic" and unintentional result of wartime conditions?
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

you must speak turkish,we have a saying you know,

iki ucu boklu değnek

people who have the power and rich lifes dont give a damn about religon. only poor ,ordinary people hope that they will be blessed in the next world, so this world can be for others.
                Every one is absolutely equal at least in one place, their deathbed!
                First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

• Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                  So you don't think most people in Turkey deny the Armenian genocide happened, and you don't think most people in Turkey believe that what actually happened was just an "tragic" and unintentional result of wartime conditions?
                  She said no one believes it was a Genocide and that is not true at all!there are millions that believe it happened to the Armenians and it was done by the state.
                  First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

so long,
                    Honestly, lal, I think you are making a bit too much of the religious aspect where it concerns Christianity. Given that the Armenian Church is a national church, it has never been very interested in prothlesysing beyond oppressing its orthodoxy onto other Armenians. In fact, the only religion in Europe and the Middle east that is currently actively expanding its range, and influence, and oppression, is Islam.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

She said no one believes it was a Genocide and that is not true at all!there are millions that believe it happened to the Armenians and it was done by the state.
                      She said, quote "everyone in Turkey".
                      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Working...
                      X