Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What should Turkey be proud of?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should Turkey be proud of?

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
    And no offense to anyone here, but I read some of the posts on the HyeClub main area, and some of you are the last to want to accuse Saco or anyone of racism, some of the stuff I have read against both Turks, non Turks and half Armenians would make Hitler blush
    And have you ever actually protested against such material? Never, as far as I can see. Your silence looks more like a tacit approval, and your attacks on anyone (such as myself) who does protest seems to further reveal that approval.
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Pedro the last comment I made was tempting and I couldnt reisist, but I should have. If you read my posts carefully you will see that I am just trying to express my discomfort at this SACO fellow who as we say in Turkish "bashi kichi oynuyor" which could translate as he really wants to see himself as a lover of all humans beings and wanting to learn more but he cant seem to see the fact that he is not that different than any one of us. His denial of his own misconceptions is makling him look, let me tone it down, like a person who has no logical sequence of thought and reasoning. But his insistence in marketing himself as the all loving and embracing friendly to Turks saint is not selling, at least I'm not buying.
      Hahahahahaha, look at yourself Hitite. Just look at how far you’re going. Just read and analyze what you are saying and to whom you are saying it to. Sad thing is no one gives a xxxx. I mean your trying so hard. And YES, it’s just you and a few other fellows that aren’t “buying it”. I never said I don’t have my share of problems (who doesn’t) and I never will. But when it comes down to me being non-racist, friendly, and respectful towards Turks and all others (including your undeserving self), anything you say rolls in the dirt. Your denial of hating me and the current situation makes you look like a, let me tone it real down, a clown. Look at how you are speaking to me. Look at how, instead of asking like a normal person, you barged in after being dead for almost a month, calling me names and calling me racist. Clown, you have been chasing me down everywhere. You have been asking a question and not replying to my answers. Who would or does take you seriously? The funniest thing is that you actually think I care. Remember Clown, you started this, not me. I can back everything I’ve said and I’m not afraid to apologize if I said anything wrong. All you can do is simply talk crap in everyone’s face. Hope you see the difference. And your “I respect Armenians and Turks alike” drama isn’t selling, at all. You’ve got an economic crisis in your bony hands. Work on your act a bit. I love theatrical shows!

Your reaction to wannahears post was pretty good becaue I too could question some of the things he says, and some are not correct. But if you take up SCOs word about me "quoting from the middle of the conversation" and go back and read post #51 you will see that SACO is not worth being taken seriously.
      Hahaha, this kid is really trying hard, I can see that. Keep going Hitite, let’s see how far you can go.

Wannahears first post and SACO reply goes - I summarize:
      ..The rest is not important except at the end where he claims he "knows what is going on in Turkey"
      Your little show-and-tell was so underrated; I didn’t even bother quoting you. Wannhear barged in with a sarcastic, funny, teasing tone AND his posts were deleted. So who the hell are you Clown? If those posts weren’t offending, wrong, etc. why were they deleted? Hm? You freakin twist everything. You didn’t even say what happened properly. I bet you didn’t even read it completely.

I dont defend Turks who openly attack Armenians and the Turkish morons who repeat stuff we have all memorised. If you look at my history you will see I have openly and sometimes fiercly critisized them. But wannahears remarks were pretty mellow compared to others and he had some very GOOD points and also some that were flat out WRONG. But when our Mr. Desmond Tutu turns into Ghengis Khan for no serious reason it just annoys me. Many Turks are bening accused of being brainwashed which is true but many Armenians have had their own mega dose of brain-bleach and its just sick to see other "comrades" giving credit to these nit-wits, be they Turk or Armenian.
      And your one of them! Go back to the circus Clown. You have twisted EVERYTHING I’ve said, attacked me FIRST, and supported Turks on more then one occasion, even when they were wrong, just like Bell over here who must be real proud of you right now. I did go a bit overboard on a couple of occasions but not pointlessly as you like to imply so fiercely. I never diminished Turkey’s image and fight all that even think of doing so (screw you if you think otherwise. NOW you can say I said something against you). On the contrary, Armenia was diminished on many occasions and somehow, you seem to forget about all that (must be a Turkish habit). It was not only me that slapped you and wannahear back, there were others, and for some reason, you only attack me right now. You have nothing to say and I suggest you disappear. And besides, after all that happened, I explained my intentions and you still did the honor of ruining everything. I am not racist, hateful, diminishing, etc. or any other stupid title you like to place under my name and I have nothing against you. It is not just today that I found out about you Hitite or your pitiful stories, I know you for a lonnnngggg time so stop crying wolf. No one’s buying it. You still have a chance of talking normally and continuing this thread in a normal way with us, I don’t care what you think or how you misunderstood me. It’s over but of course, you can change that if you want and I assure you, Clown, I will remove the paint from your face and show everyone who you really are. I have been talking peacefully with you on different threads for too long. My only mistake was respecting bums like you and pouring my heart out, trying to explain my intentions, etc. You say something out of line ever again, on any occasion, for no good reason, and I will curse you’re naive ass all the way to Istanbul.
      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
        And have you ever actually protested against such material? Never, as far as I can see. Your silence looks more like a tacit approval, and your attacks on anyone (such as myself) who does protest seems to further reveal that approval.
        Okay Mr. Tibbles, let me reply to that with my message to May :

Sorry about the racist posts by guys like Hellektor, what the Turkish government has done is dispicable but to attack all Turks is just as evil, some of their comment sound no different then Hitler or indeed the people who commited the Genocide.
        They forget there are Turks who recognise the Genocide and even saved Armenians.

This forum has taken a crap turn by joining Hyeclub, in fact half of the guys of the forum aren't going to come here anymore. Keep in touch with me, Saco, Steph, Jospeh, etc. we are starting up a website which will have no racism whatsoever.

Now I know why I am more of a dog person instead of a cat person.
        Now Bell, when have YOU ever defended an Armenian being racially attacked...lets think NEVER. But its okay for Armenians to be attacked right?
        You NEVER stick up for Armeninas, here is your reply of today about Armenians :

He never said it. It's just one of those soundbite-sized myths that Armenians come up with as a way of avoiding having to put some effort into explaining the real evidence.

Wow ese, here we can again see the loving sentiments you seem to show, now Armenians all come up with "soundbite sized myths", not you did not say these writers, but used Armenian referring ethnically, it might not have been your intention, but its certainly the way it looks, I wonder, why if you love insulting Armenians are you here? Shouldn't you be chatting to Yusuf Halacoglu, maybe Murad Gumen or perhaps Ergun Kirlikovali, they seem to say the exact same xxxxe you do mo chara.

Your lack of defense of Armenians when racially insulted and your approvel of Turks who insult the history, national culture and people of Hayastan, tell me loads more about you than it does about me homeboy

Comment

Okay Mr. Tibbles, let me reply to that with my message to May :
          [I]
          Sorry about the racist posts by guys like Hellektor, what the Turkish government has done is dispicable but to attack all Turks is just as evil, some of their comment sound no different then Hitler or indeed the people who commited the Genocide.
          They forget there are Turks who recognise the Genocide and even saved Armenians.

This forum has taken a crap turn by joining Hyeclub, in fact half of the guys of the forum aren't going to come here anymore. Keep in touch with me, Saco, Steph, Jospeh, etc. we are starting up a website which will have no racism whatsoever.
          ??
          Where did you post that?
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Private Message to May, want some more my fine feline friend?
            Now show me where you have EVER defended Armenians.

I have a few non private ones too in other threads earlier, go
            back to since when I joined in Aug

Comment

Private Message to May, want some more my fine feline friend?
              Exactly.
              You said it secretly, while publicly you do nothing. You are either a coward or a hypocrite or a deceiver.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Exactly.
                You said it secretly, while publicly you do nothing. You are either a coward or a hypocrite or a deceiver.
                Histrionic Personality Disorder

Comment

Exactly.
                  Oh says ye, mister High and Freakin Mighty, where do you defend Armenians?
                  YOU ARE either a coward, a hypocrite (Attacking Armenians in an Armenian support while claiming support) or a deceiver.

Now, wrack your brains back Bell, it shouldn't take too long, remembert that most of the anti Turkish comments were made, lets see..December, I was offline then, my internet was screwed, January, same thing, but seeing as you are Saint Bell, maybe you can give me a better ISP, better yet, how come you don't pay for it.

For someone so anti rudeness, you seemingly attack me out of the blue for absolutely nothing after I have never had one single problem with you, but thats your MO bro.

Mr. Valiant defender, did you know on Hyeclub there has been Anti Mexican posts, do you defend us oh Knight in Shining Armor? The comments were far back but such appetizing comments as "beaner", "wetback", "lobi" and "spic" pretty much spells hate, but you were quick to be quite then.

Hmm double standard?

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                    Uh huh? They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.
                    Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

Yeah bro, because I am so easily influenced by others, earlier I was stubborn and not willing to listen to other people, and I get so sexual with everybody here, and in comparison to some previous posts, I am quite calm, and usually pretty quiet, so good on that bro

Comment

Turks are not a race. Turks are not a nation. Turks have not a thing to be proud of. Their only “contribution” to human civilization is nothing but death, destruction, subjugation, terror, rape, slavery, stealing of women and children and genocide.
                      ...Then this thread and our site is not for you. This is one of the reasons you should be banned right here, right now. My friend, you talk like a true racist, I don't care what color you are.

I ask the admins right now. Why is that Turks get banned for not accepting the AG but people who diminish Turkey in many ways, sometimes very, very badly, don't get banned?

I'm sorry Hellektor, but your words will not be tolerated, at least I can't live with them under the same roof. I would knuckle you if you said some of the things you say in front of me and my friends. Turkey has done A LOOOOOTTTTTT of bad things, have no doubts (Turks or Armenians), but what's your suggestion, dropping a bomb and blowing her off the surface of the Earth? There are so many good people. Remember Arda, remember No Pasaran, remember so many other individuals. If you forget about them, you are worse then Hitler and not better then the VERY SAME TURKS that raped, burned, and murdered my people and the people of so many nations for countless generations, not only in 1915. I will not forgive you if you show such hate towards Turks in general. NEVER. Change your attitude. I'm here fighting to make people understand my intentions and my own people jump in and call everyone losers. The biggest loser is YOU because you forgot about my friends and the people who WORK THEIR xxxxING ASSES OFF to make a difference. So screw you if you agree with what you say. I will bring YOU down before bringing down the Turks.

I understand your pain but please, look at what your saying. We all have gone through hate but we must learn to distinguish the good from the bad. Please understand my point and don't even think of proving me wrong, there is nothing you can say.

I don't know whether you are an Armenian or not but I am disappointed in Armenians who think the Turk will ever be human. They broke into our home where we lived and minded our business since the dawn of history, they used and abused us for a thousand years, destroyed our civilization, stopped our progress, taxed the life out of our people, stole and raped our women and children and they are responsible that 30 million Armenians do not live in their homeland today.
                      That still doesn't give you the right to say that Turks aren't people. I AM DISAPPOINTED that after all we have said here and in many other threads, after all we try to do, you appear here and talk freakin crap in our faces. All Turks aren't evil and even if there are only TWO freakin Turks in Turkey that have good hearts, I WILL FIGHT TO THE END just for those two instead of saying that all Turks are evil. What the hells wrong with you? It's because of people like you that the new generation has xxxxed up relations with each other.

In return we gave them everything: we built their xxxxing “empire”, fought their wars in form of Janissary, run their economy, our farmers fed their lazy, hairless Tatar asses, we even provided them with genes to lose their Mongoloid features, we pioneered every single western idea in the fields of art, philosophy, politics, culture, etc. in Ottoman Turkey, we built their mosques and palaces where their filthy sultans raped our women and in the end when they thought they didn't need us, they gave us genocide for thank you.
                      I agree but learn to cultivate your anger, use it PROPERLY. Hate is a powerful feeling. Exercise caution bro. Turks use your hate against you. remember that.

Have you forgotten the genocidal acts by this civilization destroying virus in our own lifetime? Do Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, Shahoomian, Maragha, etc. ring a bell? Gurgen Marhkarian? Hrand Dink? Jugha destruction? The Akhtamar farce? Changing of place names (Agre Dag, Ane, “Eastern Anatolia”, etc.)? Hacking Armenian webs? The whole hate propaganda everywhere and on all occasions? Yet I am the bad guy! I am the racist! What is wrong with our nation? Have we done a single thing agains all these atrocitities? Why don't we do the same to them even now?

WHAT THE xxxx IS WRONG WITH YOU ??????? WHAT ARE YOU A xxxxIN MANIAC FROM HELL? COOOOOOLLLL OFFFF. WILL YOU BE BETTER THEN THE SONS OF xxxxxES THAT KILLED MY PEOPLE IF YOU KILL THEM NOW? MANY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHICH ISN'T THEIR FAULT. WE WILL WIN AND ALREADY HAVE, WE SIMPLY HAVE A LITTLE WAY TO GO BEFORE SETTING EVERYTHING STRAIGHT. WE MUST MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY. TURKEY WANTS US TO FIGHT THEM, IT WOULD BE A VICTORY FOR THEM TO BLAME US FOR THE NEW WAR. YOU ARE SIMPLY HOT HEADED. THINK. I CAN TELL YOU THINGS ABOUT ARMENIA THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR xxxxIN HAIR STAND ON END. NOW SHOULD WE GET ATTACKED FOR THAT? PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER OR GET THE xxxx OFF THESE FORUMS. I WILL NOT STAND UP AND WATCH YOU SPEAK xxxx. IMAGINE IF A TURK SAW YOU NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS/HER LIFE. WHAT IMPRESSION WHAT THEY GET FROM YOUR WORDS?

They still continue this genocide in a hundred and one ways and yet some Armenians want to be friends with this vicious, atrocious, ferocious, pernicious, seditious species of two-legged parasites that has been so morbidly destructive to such a peaceful, industrious nation.

There are 70 xxxxin million people in Turkey, are they all our ENEMIES? Answer that HELLEKTOR. Your name matches your ambitions and way of thinking.

It’s NOT about AG recognition. It’s about TERRITORY. They killed us to steal our home and until the day this culture annihilating vermin goes through a metamorphosis from bug to man and gives us back what they stole from us through such cowardly method I will refuse to consider them part of humanity.
                      You want empty land, I want a life. I will not spill blood for land. We will get what we deserve soon, have no fear but blood will not flow. That is not what our people would want. Our ancestors were killed but we will be worse then the murderers if we fight innocent people now. AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY LATER, THE TURKS WERE ATTACKING US AND SO WE KILLED THEM? THAT'S WHAT THEY DID TO US. This life is a boomerang bro, don't do to others what you wouldn't want others to do to you. Turkey is and will get what she asked for but rivers of blood will not flow. I will fight, WE WILL FIGHT, all of us will fight, and bring the pieces of xxxx that ruin life for everyone today DOWN and fix this new generation so no more xxxxing Genocides take place.

Remember what I said Hell., I am not your enemy, your way of thinking is your worst enemy. I expect a FULL apology from you for what you just said.
                      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X