Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The sense of loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The sense of loss?

Originally posted by Atila
    We(Turks) have come to Anatolia at 1071... So we can't have a history much longer than that.

When I say rights I don't mean rights like human rights and xxxx like that we have today. You have to assess each case to the time period which it actually happend in.

Yeah u had to pay extra taxes and might have had less rights compared to Muslims.. But those things happened in the 1300-1900's. A muslim empire let you keep your religion and let you live in peace... The Ottoman's didnt try to assimilate or wipe ur nation out even though they conquered those lands.

Do you think Osmanli being the minority in those lands had something to do with it?
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Armenians murdered the civilians when all the men had to go to WWI. We lost over 800000 people during World War 1.

Yeah ur people didnt go to WW1 they stayed behind to murder the innocent women and children that were left behind.

When your old enough to go to university, they will teach you there, how to separate bull shiat philosophy and scholarly work.Then and only then you can formulate a legitimate opinion, that can be mutually satisfying, whether at that point we agree or not, your opinion will be respected.
      First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

We(Turks)

Here's what u are claiming and if u think this is logical theres no point in writing anything actually here's how it goes;

We have the English Army + Greeks coming from the west , we have zie russians on the east and we have the charming French + Arabs coming from the south east. To destroy the remaining bits of the Ottomans.

And in a time like this we say ok!!!! , who cares about the Ottoman Empire , lets kill all the Armenians , lets start a genoicide.

Yet the funny things is we did not attempt a genoicide on Armenians(which you claim we hate SO MUCH) for hundreds of years when we had more than enough power to murder all the Armenian population.

And you come up with this pathetic logic which makes no sense ;

"it was best time to cover up your tracks" ,

track of who tracks of what Ottoman Empire was destroyed after WW1
        You have no clue, your just parroting what "they" have told you,go home now you have done your duty, and take your parrot with you.
        First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

Like I said when you grow up you will learn through school not to believe even less to use generalitys that is basically baby food,Good luck in developing your teeth, so you can chew on adult food.
          First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

We(Turks) have come to Anatolia at 1071... So we can't have a history much longer than that.
            I know, so tell your brothers and sisters to stop thinking we don't have 5 times the history they have. We helped them become who they are now in many, many ways. Not only Armenians but the Greeks, Persians, etc. who your nation murdered without blinking an eye. Many Turks even now days say they would love to wipe us out and that Enver and Talat should've finished their job. I respect these people more then most of the cowards in Turkey because they don't hide their past like b****s! If they have the balls to say all this then I can imagine what their grandads were like (may their souls burn in hell).

When I say rights I don't mean rights like human rights and xxxx like that we have today. You have to assess each case to the time period which it actually happend in.
            In every time period, the Turks gave us crap!!! And pretty much everyone else, as well. Your sultans asked us to educate your illiterate people and after that began to kill us and stand above us. You don't know a THING about Turkish history. Not a thing.

Yeah u had to pay extra taxes and might have had less rights compared to Muslims.. But those things happened in the 1300-1900's. A muslim empire let you keep your religion and let you live in peace... The Ottoman's didnt try to assimilate or wipe ur nation out even though they conquered those lands.
            So according to you, everything was hunky dory? Lol. Let me ask you something. Where do you learn about all that you know??? A simple question.

Armenians murdered the civilians when all the men had to go to WWI. We lost over 800000 people during World War 1.
            Young one, you are seriously on the wrong side of the river! Who the hell told you all this? Almost all the Armenian men were murdered IN THE BEGINNING so that no one would fight against the Turkish gov. So how could 800000 civillians be murdered by the Armenians? Just listen to what your saying. I'm saying this again. Take a neautral stance and read and/or ask questions instead of looking for little holes in my posts because if I want to, I can find more holes in your entire nation then I can in space.

Yeah ur people didnt go to WW1 they stayed behind to murder the innocent women and children that were left behind.
            Proof please. I have proof to back what I say. Where's yours? Stop flirting around and start talking facts. Your not the first Turk that has asked me these questions. None so far have been able to prove anything. Many never even replied like cowards. I hope you've got more brains then they did.

I won't even argue about this. Yeah Armenians have built so many great empires and ruled so many lands in the course of their history compared to the Turks.. And we actually had none.

We wouldnt even care or respond to Armenia , if we did not have this genoicide discussion. Ur nation is like a bunch of kids seeking global recognition.
            Haha. And yours is such a childish nation, it thought it could get away with murdering an entire NATION. Your nation is like a bunch of cowards. Stop arguing Atila. Start asking some proper questions instead of waving your Turkish flag around madly. And just for your information, Armenia and Turkey have had a deep history together. It's not just the Genocide issue that keeps us together. I can prove this AS WELL. What can you prove? huh? Start talking facts instead of the pathetic crap your country teaches you to tell us. We've heard (and proved wrong) enough lies to last us a freakin lifetime.

Yeah it shoud be cracking you up. Because that sentence all by itself shows how ur arguement actually fails.
            Or maybe you just fail to understand it with your carefully molded (by your gov.) Turkish brain. Why do you argue? Stop listening to your gov. for once. Take a neautral stance and just talk things out. If after that you still continue to think the way you do now then good luck to you. I have nothing to say. But TRY to understand us. Right now, whatever we say seems unimportant to you. Change your stance and actually try to understand what we're saying. We're not your enemies...

We have the English Army + Greeks coming from the west , we have zie russians on the east and we have the charming French + Arabs coming from the south east. To destroy the remaining bits of the Ottomans.

And in a time like this we say ok!!!! , who cares about the Ottoman Empire , lets kill all the Armenians , lets start a genoicide.

Yet the funny things is we did not attempt a genoicide on Armenians(which you claim we hate SO MUCH) for hundreds of years when we had more than enough power to murder all the Armenian population.

And you come up with this pathetic logic which makes no sense ;
            Lol, I can prove you wrong with my arms tied behind my back but what will that change. You'll still say I'm wrong. You won't even try to understand what I'm saying which is based on facts. Come back when you change your Turkish attitude because I don't have time to waste. If you don't want to listen, I don't want to talk. One day you will see what we were saying.

Track of who tracks of what Ottoman Empire was destroyed after WW1
            No, the Tracks of your pathetic grandfathers burning in hell right now, who didn't see anything wrong in murdering women and children of all ages. There is a lot you don't know, Atila, so change your typical Turkish attitude.
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Yeah I will pray for you ,

Actaully when your people can actually take of their horse glasses and begin interpret and understand , you can actually have a real purpose other than pursuing bs...

But as I said this is life and the way you chose is to pursue is some event which can never be proven, so keep on blaming the big bad wolf and pump up more nationalism maybe one day u can be like our little baby brother...

But brainwashing a nation with lies is bad children , dont do it!!!!
              Obviously it cannot be proven to you at this time, because of ...... your overvhelming proofs????
              Last edited by Gavur; 04-26-2009, 10:40 AM.
              First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

All I saw in your post was " I can do that , I can do that too , I have done that"
                As I said before narcism won't get you anywhere.

As I said we look with awe to Armenia , u are such an advanced nation. LOL!!!

Anyways after seeing the other posts in this forum I just decided that u guys really are hopeless...
                Haha, you Turks just can't seem to stop making me laugh. You can't even read posts properly so how can we expect you to do anything else besides more crap?

If this is all you understood from my posts, your blinder then I thought. And the only reason our nation isn't a great nation today is because of your pathetic ancestors.

... And after reading all your rediculous and pretty much pointless posts, I just decided that you are the best example of an illiterate Turk who quacks ONLY what his/her people pumps into his/her brains. You didn't even try to do what I said so your much more hopeless then we ever could be, honey!

But I just want to make one thing clear , I never said that Armenians killed 800000 Turks , we had that many Turks that died during WW1 , and we had none to protect the ones that were left behind to protect the children and women from Armenian gangs that horded up on those innocent people.
                Hush, little baby ... the time will come and you will understand.

Comment

Insulting wont prove anything.

Anyway, Germany did not accept Genocide claims. She is forced to accept.

I am still waiting my only one country which accepted a genocide law.

Comment

Insulting wont prove anything.
                    Haha, LOL, when we start talking, you Turks suddenly become Angels. Go preach to your brothers and sisters who insult us every minute of the day. Let's see if you'll exist after that!

Anyway, Germany did not accept Genocide claims. She is forced to accept.
                    Perhaps, but almost everyone accepts what happened now because of that big step forward. This is what we had to do to your nation so that it wouldn't brainwash all of you today and write the 301 article. No matter ... we'll do it now!

I am still waiting my only one country which accepted a genocide law.
                    Even if NO COUNTRY in the world accepted a genocide law, that doesn't mean Turkey shouldn't. If everyone jumps off a cliff, will you jump as well? And just for your information ... there HAVE been countries that have acknowledged what they've done...

... it's only a pathetic government like yours that would create a 301 article!
                    Last edited by Sako; 04-26-2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Saco,
                      Its difficult to debate with un-free people, even if their hearts in the right place, they have certain parameters dictated to them by a state which they cannot step out of, who are inheritor of the condoners who committed genocide against us.
                      Last edited by Gavur; 04-26-2009, 10:39 PM. Reason: spelling
                      First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

Working...
                      X