Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The sense of loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The sense of loss?

Very little Turkish blood!!!
    Very little? We fought for that land at last 1000 year. I think that is enough Turkish blood.

I talk about the a Genocide and he cites the Crusades which EVERY nation took part in almost.
    So what. do you feel guilty because of crusades? and It does not change howmany nation took part in a crime.

We were the first of the 21st Century and our Genocide is worst then the others because it is being denied even today. Plus, the Modern Genocide continues. Is this too much information for your mind? Shall I continue?
    No because I do not care what you believe. In reality, a lot of armenian is survived. That is why you have population as much as greece. If %70 of your population is murdered, You should not have so much population now. Or do you want to tell me, You had people 4 more time than greeks at 1915? It is not worst.

Also 21. century had no meaning and a historical discussion has no relation with a genocide happened 100 year ago.

Hahaha. Ironic isn't that every Turk says the same thing. Why don't you do some REAL reading for once in your life? Then we'll see who's wrong and who's right!
    Maybe you should more more book. Armenians were not so passive at ottomans. It is armenians who tried to murder Sultan of Ottomans and later supported ittihatists against that sultan..

I'm afraid I can't live like you. I can't live peacefully while denying the fact that my nation murdered an entire nation and raped mothers. You live like that ... I can't ... I'm sorry. I can't forget what happened ... mostly because your nation won't allow me to do so.
    Unrelated. Neither your nor my emotions have no effect over Turkish or armenian politics or historical realities. So emotions are out of equation.

Haha, LOL, when we start talking, you Turks suddenly become Angels. Go preach to your brothers and sisters who insult us every minute of the day. Let's see if you'll exist after that!
    We are not angel... I did not implied only armenians.(Even Your people like to insult more in this forum.)

Perhaps, but almost everyone accepts what happened now because of that big step forward. This is what we had to do to your nation so that it wouldn't brainwash all of you today and write the 301 article. No matter ... we'll do it now!
    are you sure your interest is my nation?

Even if NO COUNTRY in the world accepted a genocide law, that doesn't mean Turkey shouldn't.
    As you said before, We are not angel. We are scum of world and we will not become angel..

If everyone jumps off a cliff, will you jump as well?
    No but I will not jump of a cliff If noone jump too.

And just for your information ... there HAVE been countries that have acknowledged what they've done...
    Law? I do not see anyone used "genocide" word.

... it's only a pathetic government like yours that would create a 301 article!
    You are the last one who can ridicule Turkey. For mafia.. hmm.. Your goverment is much worse than ours.

It is funny you are waiting angel Turks when you believe turks are devil. Hehe..

We wont shoot our foot for the sake of a nonsense called "humanity." If other states care about that nonsense, Then we will care of it. We have no reason to teach world "humanity".

Comment

Saco,
      Its difficult to debate with un-free people, even if their hearts in the right place, they have certain parameters dictated to them by a state which they cannot step out of, who's a inheritor of the condoners who committed genocide against us.
      I am as free as you. Accusing my goverment for my ideas is funny. You should stop to see us as child who is abused by his father.

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
        Very little? We fought for that land at last 1000 year. I think that is enough Turkish blood.

So what. do you feel guilty because of crusades? and It does not change howmany nation took part in a crime.

No because I do not care what you believe. In reality, a lot of armenian is survived. That is why you have population as much as greece. If %70 of your population is murdered, You should not have so much population now. Or do you want to tell me, You had people 4 more time than greeks at 1915? It is not worst.

Also 21. century had no meaning and a historical discussion has no relation with a genocide happened 100 year ago.

Maybe you should more more book. Armenians were not so passive at ottomans. It is armenians who tried to murder Sultan of Ottomans and later supported ittihatists against that sultan..

Unrelated. Neither your nor my emotions have no effect over Turkish or armenian politics or historical realities. So emotions are out of equation.

We are not angel... I did not implied only armenians.(Even Your people like to insult more in this forum.)

are you sure your interest is my nation?

As you said before, We are not angel. We are scum of world and we will not become angel..

No but I will not jump of a cliff If noone jump too.

Law? I do not see anyone used "genocide" word.

You are the last one who can ridicule Turkey. For mafia.. hmm.. Your goverment is much worse than ours.

It is funny you are waiting angel Turks when you believe turks are devil. Hehe..

We wont shoot our foot for the sake of a nonsense called "humanity." If other states care about that nonsense, Then we will care of it. We have no reason to teach world "humanity".
        Its funny you picked a nick like palavra cause its exactly whats this response represents.
        "All truth passes through three stages:
        First, it is ridiculed;
        Second, it is violently opposed; and
        Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
          I am as free as you. Accusing my goverment for my ideas is funny. You should stop to see us as child who is abused by his father.
          I guess you don't live in Turkey then, even so I understand Turkish spy's are watching you and taking down names, be careful.When you go to Turkey look up those who are accused of or in fear of 301.Don't tell me your free when you have to watch what you say or think.Your not the only turk we know.
          "All truth passes through three stages:
          First, it is ridiculed;
          Second, it is violently opposed; and
          Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

I am living at istanbul. Than for your explanation about me and my country. Anyway, no need to create a legend from 301.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
              I know, so tell your brothers and sisters to stop thinking we don't have 5 times the history they have. We helped them become who they are now in many, many ways. Not only Armenians but the Greeks, Persians, etc. who your nation murdered without blinking an eye. Many Turks even now days say they would love to wipe us out and that Enver and Talat should've finished their job. I respect these people more then most of the cowards in Turkey because they don't hide their past like b****s! If they have the balls to say all this then I can imagine what their grandads were like (may their souls burn in hell).

In every time period, the Turks gave us crap!!! And pretty much everyone else, as well. Your sultans asked us to educate your illiterate people and after that began to kill us and stand above us. You don't know a THING about Turkish history. Not a thing.

So according to you, everything was hunky dory? Lol. Let me ask you something. Where do you learn about all that you know??? A simple question.

Young one, you are seriously on the wrong side of the river! Who the hell told you all this? Almost all the Armenian men were murdered IN THE BEGINNING so that no one would fight against the Turkish gov. So how could 800000 civillians be murdered by the Armenians? Just listen to what your saying. I'm saying this again. Take a neautral stance and read and/or ask questions instead of looking for little holes in my posts because if I want to, I can find more holes in your entire nation then I can in space.

Proof please. I have proof to back what I say. Where's yours? Stop flirting around and start talking facts. Your not the first Turk that has asked me these questions. None so far have been able to prove anything. Many never even replied like cowards. I hope you've got more brains then they did.

Haha. And yours is such a childish nation, it thought it could get away with murdering an entire NATION. Your nation is like a bunch of cowards. Stop arguing Atila. Start asking some proper questions instead of waving your Turkish flag around madly. And just for your information, Armenia and Turkey have had a deep history together. It's not just the Genocide issue that keeps us together. I can prove this AS WELL. What can you prove? huh? Start talking facts instead of the pathetic crap your country teaches you to tell us. We've heard (and proved wrong) enough lies to last us a freakin lifetime.

Or maybe you just fail to understand it with your carefully molded (by your gov.) Turkish brain. Why do you argue? Stop listening to your gov. for once. Take a neautral stance and just talk things out. If after that you still continue to think the way you do now then good luck to you. I have nothing to say. But TRY to understand us. Right now, whatever we say seems unimportant to you. Change your stance and actually try to understand what we're saying. We're not your enemies...

Lol, I can prove you wrong with my arms tied behind my back but what will that change. You'll still say I'm wrong. You won't even try to understand what I'm saying which is based on facts. Come back when you change your Turkish attitude because I don't have time to waste. If you don't want to listen, I don't want to talk. One day you will see what we were saying.

No, the Tracks of your pathetic grandfathers burning in hell right now, who didn't see anything wrong in murdering women and children of all ages. There is a lot you don't know, Atila, so change your typical Turkish attitude.
              If we had landed on the right beach. Turkey would have been conquered in no time. The genocide would have been stopped in its tracks and the perpetrators brought to justice. Sadly it failed as an evil wind pushed the invasion force to the wrong beach.

If we had won against Turkey, and walked through the centre of Istanbul Turkey today might have been a stable tolerant democracy like Germany or France...okay maybe that was too much to hope for. But at least they would have acknowledged the Armenian genocide and made peace with Armenian's under an interim period of British rule.
              Last edited by hipeter924; 04-27-2009, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ferdi2
                Whatever people did at the time they did for reasons only they can truly answer, wrong or right. What I won't do is sit in judgement of events or people from another time and another world.
                So, go.

Comment

Oh look, Atila is getting irritated. Man we are sorry, did you wanna join us in the group hug therapy? I might do you good.

Listen sucker, nobody forced you to come here and read, you make it sound like we are on a Turkish website................and there you go again, barking orders like a junkyard dog. I don’t know which type of Turkish Nationalists I hate the most, the ones with one track mind who circle over their master Egrenekons ass or the ones who actually use their brain matter and look further into the facts but their Turkishness gets the better of them and revert right back to their comfort zone of denial and that one trick pony show.

I have more respect for Turks who fully admit it and warn us that they are going to finish us off once and for all compared to cowards like you.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Atila
                    We would have still won against New Zealand troops if they landed like on top of İstanbul , I mean like in the middle...

You were a bunch of slaves who sailed over 5000 miles to fight a war which was none of your business. Can you get anymore lower than that...

You are just zombies , tools used by the English...

And after all this you can still come here and criticize Turkish Democracy which is the only İslamic democracy in the World , and still hold grudge for a war which you started in the Dardanelle's.

The Armenian people backed up by the Russians invaded VAn...

But guess what happened Russia collapsed so Armenians were left in the open like ducks.

We used extreme force to drive out the treachorous swines from our lands.

It wasn't genoicide , it was payback for stabbing us in the back...

But u can keep crying like you had no fault on that subject like 10 year old kids beaten up by the big bad wolf.

You tried a revolution and you failed.

So swallow it and shut up...
                    Rubbish. Our problem was we didn't just invade your country after we defeated your allies Austria-Hungary and Germany. It would have been easy, you lost 80,000+ soldiers, we lost 1/8th of that. Sorry mate. Ottoman Empire was the sick man of Europe..everyone knows that. Read your history.

As for your democracy. You don't have one. Read 301 or whatever it is. It prohibits freedom of speech, and freedom of ideas. That alone crumbles that fiction of democracy of yours to dust. Before you even get to institutional racism against Kurds, Armenians and other ethnicities in Turkey.

Comment

Still. It is you who glorify(?) lost at dardanellas and It is us who glorify our win. It should be enough for you. You should thanks us. Because our soldiers fight bravely, Now you are a nation..

Anyway, You landed wrong place and There were not enough turk at there. (Afterall, Noone was waiting your stupid mistake.)So It is even. We would not loose a war to non-nation(New Zealand)

did you become a nation? No need to thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X