Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vive La France !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vive La France !!!!!

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    People like you attack legitimate scholars of world renown. You are not interested in truth. You just go along with the truth for as far as it agrees with your agenda - but when the two diverge, your agenda is more important and truth is then easily discarded.
    You idiot. You don't get to put words in my mouth jerk.
    For all who read this--------
    ------------- I live by the truth ----1----------
    When bell the mouth spews out the above garbage, know that the idiot made that up to suit his agenda.
    Just like the turk makes up lies to suit their agenda.
    Read Haykakan's last post in "Armenia and the information war, to see the turk lying to suit their interest.
    Then read bells above made up nonsense to see this turk a$s licker contriving.
    You are worthless bell . You are a conniving mouth.
    Just like a turk.
    Read bells posts and see how many times he has not answered ligitimate questions and request for sources.
    Bell fabricates to suit his agenda like the above quoted post.
    I agree with Haykakan , your nothing .

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      the genocide .... was planned and implemented with European powers. Germany providing plans and logistics is a good example.

No Bell here is where i return you a favor of not providing details and citations exactly like you did to me when i asked you to do the same. I am not an arrogant prick but i do feel inclined to act like one when i am dealing with one.
      Either you are a liar: you post lies, and when found out you try to save face by diverting attention from the issue of your lying.

Or you are just ignorant about the subject: you post something you believe to be true without having bothered to check whether it is true or not, and then when it is found out to be false you try to save face by diverting attention from the issue of your ignorance of the subject.

Regardless of which option it is, it indicates that the advice I gave some time ago about not trusting anything an Armenian says about the AG was wise advice.

There is no evidence that the AG was "planned and implemented with European powers" or that "Germany providing plans and logistics" so there are no sources that you could have given to back up those claims.
      Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-30-2014, 02:48 PM.
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        Just like a turk.
        Flawless victory for me!
        Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-30-2014, 02:27 PM.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Yet another post without any substance by bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            You idiot. You don't get to put words in my mouth jerk.
            For all who read this--------
            ------------- I live by the truth ----1----------
            When bell the mouth spews out the above garbage, know that the idiot made that up to suit his agenda.
            Just like the turk makes up lies to suit their agenda.
            Read Haykakan's last post in "Armenia and the information war, to see the turk lying to suit their interest.
            Then read bells above made up nonsense to see this turk a$s licker contriving.
            You are worthless bell . You are a conniving mouth.
            Just like a turk.
            Read bells posts and see how many times he has not answered ligitimate questions and request for sources.
            Bell fabricates to suit his agenda like the above quoted post.
            I agree with Haykakan , your nothing
            Just so I can see this again.
            Last edited by hrai; 01-31-2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

I guess you did not know bell so i will inform you that there are times when silence can be deafening. This alone implicates the Germans but that is not all there was. There were German officers who not only helped the genocide effort by aiding the turk but even attacked Armenians trying to stave off deportation who were successfully resisting the turkish army. Germany was aiding the turck in every way financially, logistically..it provided trains and other transportation to the turckish army which greatly aided it in accomplishing the genocide not to mention other types of assistance. There is no mention of germany aiding the turck in the genocide of the armenians simply because the word genocide was not coined yet. The fact that germany used a much improved version of genocide later speaks volumes about where the german moral compass was in ww1 as well. I think some historians get so caught up with looking for specific things that they miss the meaning of the whole picture. The fact is that Turcky could not have completely eliminated its Armenian population without the help of the Germans and this makes them complicit. I am not a historian but i do love studying it when i can. There are obvious reasons why some people would want to keep German involvement in yet another genocide quiet but there is no denying that Germany was complicit not only by its silence on the matter and its inaction but also by its support for its murderous ally during and long after German leaders were fully aware of what it was the turck was doing to the Armenians. If you give me a gun knowing fully well that i am going to use it to kill someone then are you not complicit in this murder? I am no lawyer either but im pretty sure you get to go to jail for complicity to murder. I think the decades of turkish propaganda vs the armenian genocide has worked in some ways with it chizzeling away at the truth one tiney bit at a time. I can show you citations on everything i wrote but i wont because you do not do it for me. I am a firm believer in doing on to others as you would like to be treated yourself but Bell has shown time and again that he has no interest in the truth but rather pretends to so he can justify his sarcasm and turn his nose up on Armenians. I knew for a long time that bell was a snob but i thought he brought some value to the forum then but my opinion has changed for he dwells on his snobishness far more then the truth.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I guess you did not know bell so i will inform you that there are times when silence can be deafening. This alone implicates the Germans but that is not all there was. There were German officers who not only helped the genocide effort by aiding the turk but even attacked Armenians trying to stave off deportation who were successfully resisting the turkish army. Germany was aiding the turck in every way financially, logistically..it provided trains and other transportation to the turckish army which greatly aided it in accomplishing the genocide not to mention other types of assistance. There is no mention of germany aiding the turck in the genocide of the armenians simply because the word genocide was not coined yet. The fact that germany used a much improved version of genocide later speaks volumes about where the german moral compass was in ww1 as well. I think some historians get so caught up with looking for specific things that they miss the meaning of the whole picture. The fact is that Turcky could not have completely eliminated its Armenian population without the help of the Germans and this makes them complicit. I am not a historian but i do love studying it when i can. There are obvious reasons why some people would want to keep German involvement in yet another genocide quiet but there is no denying that Germany was complicit not only by its silence on the matter and its inaction but also by its support for its murderous ally during and long after German leaders were fully aware of what it was the turck was doing to the Armenians. If you give me a gun knowing fully well that i am going to use it to kill someone then are you not complicit in this murder? I am no lawyer either but im pretty sure you get to go to jail for complicity to murder. I think the decades of turkish propaganda vs the armenian genocide has worked in some ways with it chizzeling away at the truth one tiney bit at a time. I can show you citations on everything i wrote but i wont because you do not do it for me. I am a firm believer in doing on to others as you would like to be treated yourself but Bell has shown time and again that he has no interest in the truth but rather pretends to so he can justify his sarcasm and turn his nose up on Armenians. I knew for a long time that bell was a snob but i thought he brought some value to the forum then but my opinion has changed for he dwells on his snobishness far more then the truth.
                These words by you, and by those like you, reveal the complete contempt that a great many Armenians show for the most important event in Armenia's recent history. You casually toss out nonsense allegations like the AG was "planned and implemented with European powers" and that "Germany providing plans and logistics" for the AG. You cannot come up with one jot of evidence to prove those extremely specific claims, cannot produce even a single citation by any historian. But what does that matter to you - you are not interested in truth, for you its a case of I know what I know and so I don't need evidence and I don't need to do any time consuming research.

The advice that I give to all non-Armenians is don't trust a word any Armenian says about the Armenian Genocide. And some advice to Armenians: if you want to know the main reason why the word "alleged" still accompanies the words Armenian Genocide, and will continue to accompany it long after 2015, maybe just look at yourself in the mirror.
                Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-31-2014, 07:43 AM.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Nah Bell i did not say there is no evidence nor did i say i cannot provide it. You have a habit of putting words into other peoples mouths but this trick is getting old.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Nah Bell i did not say there is no evidence nor did i say i cannot provide it. You have a habit of putting words into other peoples mouths but this trick is getting old.
                    There is no evidence thst the AG was "planned and implemented with European powers" and that "Germany providing plans and logistics" for the AG, so you cannot provide it.

To have made such allegations at all shows how amateurish, how completely lacking in seriousness, your attitude to the history of the AG is. And to have not later apologised for making the allegations, and withdraw them as being false, but instead resort to personal insults, just shows the sort of person you are.

And does the fact that all you Armenians here seemed happy to let Haykakan's false allegations rest unchallenged show that you care very little about truth when it concerns the Armenian genocide? And if you don't care, why should the rest of the world care?
                    Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-31-2014, 08:37 AM.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      These words by you, and by those like you, reveal the complete contempt that a great many Armenians show for the most important event in Armenia's recent history. You casually toss out nonsense allegations like the AG was "planned and implemented with European powers" and that "Germany providing plans and logistics" for the AG. You cannot come up with one jot of evidence to prove those extremely specific claims, cannot produce even a single citation by any historian. But what does that matter to you - you are not interested in truth, for you its a case of I know what I know and so I don't need evidence and I don't need to do any time consuming research.

The advice that I give to all non-Armenians is don't trust a word any Armenian says about the Armenian Genocide. And some advice to Armenians: if you want to know the main reason why the word "alleged" still accompanies the words Armenian Genocide, and will continue to accompany it long after 2015, maybe just look at yourself in the mirror.
                      --------- the advice I give to all non Armenians is ... Don't trust a word (ANY) Armenian says about the Armenian genocide --------
                      The above is a quote by bell.
                      The above is a turk mantra.
                      Both the turks & bell repeat that juvenal & merit less phrase over and over again.
                      Bell is not only a turk a$s licker but simply a twit.
                      The research on the Armenian genocide done by the Armenian intelligencia is both profound, prolific, honorable, truthful, and deadly accurate.
                      To make such a blanket & worthless statement such as bell made in the above post is --- MORONIC ---
                      bell, you are a fkn moron.

To what audience does any rational mind think bell is playing to???
                      If that's a tough question for any of the readers out there, then you need to get your crayons out and practice your colors some more.
                      Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X