Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vive La France !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vive La France !!!!!

Originally posted by Mher View Post
    Disgusting Turks.
    I do not see how they don't do the same to the Holocaust laws.
    Just goes to show we can never depend on foreign interests to do the right thing. We need to become strong enough so we will never have to count on someone else's decisions.
    Precisely! But all you ever hear from, mostly from Armenians in the West, is how bad the government in Yerevan is, and other negatives. It psychologically demoralizes our people which in turn causes them to be much less likely to invest in Armenia's growth as a state. Moreover, if the Diaspora spent just 30% of the money it regularly spends on world-wide genocide recognition campaigns, in Armenia, as investments not as charitable works, you'd see a big difference in the development of Armenia. This seems like a black and white issue to many of us here, especially the under 30 crowd, but the older folks seem to not want to accept this and therefore are out of touch with today's needs in my humble opinion.
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Merde la France?

Some Turks say that they could have finished ancient France if they wanted to but spared their existance and France of today better know that.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
        Merde la France?

Some Turks say that they could have finished ancient France if they wanted to but spared their existance and France of today better know that.
        Some turcs probably say that they were the first people living in France...........

Sarkozy has asked for a revised version of this law which won't be classed as unconstitutional.......probably just needs to copy & paste the Holocaust one. He's like a dog with a turcey bone.

Comment

Israel taught Turkey a lesson and I bet Turks have learnt that Zionists could punish little Turkey if they wanted to.
          Now Turkey will be silent about "human rights" of Algerian or Palestinian!
          Now they will only fight for the "human rights" of wahabi terrorists in Syria and will meet approval.
          Nevertheless we should not insult France for this decision, they just have to obay their masters even if it means to discredit the image of France in the whole world and to label them as the most hypocritical nation on earth beside Germany and US.

We Armenians finally have to learn that we have to love and support each other and never waist time or money for ODARS. We need a kind of Hitler guy who will cure our ill nation, cause our illness is an old and chronic illness and it weakens us. Our illness is self-contempt and enviousness towards our own compatriots. We have to unite, no matter who the xxxx rules Armenia, Lemon, Sarkis or one the other hypocrites. WE HAVE TO UNITE AND EVERY DECISION WE MAKE MUST BE IN CONTEXT OF OUR BENEFIT AS PEOPLE, NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF INDIVIDUALS!!!

Moegen die guten Geister uns beistehen und wenn nicht, dann zum Teufel mit ihnen!

sirdow yew hokiow hay
          Last edited by HermanGerman; 03-01-2012, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HermanGerman View Post
            Israel taught Turkey a lesson and I bet they have learnt that they could punish little Turkey if they wanted to.
            Well they did say that they would use the AG to bash the Turks after that flotilla incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
              Well the rejection may apply not just to the Armenian Genocide but the Jooish one as well. Legally speaking that ought to be the case, but since zionism is strong in France, I won't hold my breath.
              Armenians lay a trap for themselves by emulating Joozs and it isn't the French, who need to recognize the Armenian Genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by HermanGerman View Post
                We Armenians finally have to learn that we have to love and support each other and never waist time or money for ODARS. We need a kind of Hitler guy who will cure our ill nation, cause our illness is an old and chronic illness and it weakens us.
                So our resident unreformed German fascist claims he is Armenian. Maybe he is, perhaps he is the idiot grandson of one of those Armenians in the Armenian battalion duped into fighting alongside German troops.

Please, HermanGerman, enlighten us all about what "illness" in Germany your hero Hitler cured.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                  Although I agree the ( J G) precedent should mean the ( A G) should pass the politics are dramatically different. Here any was not threatening or in a position to threaten to withhold vital economic contact and neither was it in a position to deny and neither was it in the financial position then that the fraudulent opponent we are facing is in. Im worried the Fench court will respond to the political rather than the judicial. Very worried. /Atashes

Siggie ,thank you for the help and offer. I'm already experiencing the benefit of your help. My twin sister has just bought me a 3G I pad and it should be here from LA soon. That will also be a big advance from the I phone I'm typing on now. Artashes
                  Well my worry(nightmare) came true. As we now can see not a peep about the blatant well documented first genocide of the 20th century is to be heard(unless you listen to some little tiny obscure people's called Ar -- Ar --Ar something or another). This is exactly what I tried to express when I said --- we have the spotlight and cannot afford to drop the ball now, the moment is now. Well now has passed and the 15 second memory that the world at large exhibits is in full effect. It was us(Hay) that needed to seize the moment and we dropped the ball.
                  Since it seems obvious to me we don't have a PR team of our own that keeps an eye out for such opportunities(golden ones like what just slipt through our fingers) I have an idea that probably every Armenian that I like on this forum is going to hate but that I think has huge potential.
                  Ready?
                  Who are the best or at least most successful PR people out their today?
                  I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this(big smile).
                  Hire them(the ones that show heart for the TRUTH). Please do not reject this out of hand.
                  We gotta do something.
                  What do you think?
                  Artashes

Comment

Well my worry(nightmare) came true. As we now can see not a peep about the blatant well documented first genocide of the 20th century is to be heard(unless you listen to some little tiny obscure people's called Ar -- Ar --Ar something or another). This is exactly what I tried to express when I said --- we have the spotlight and cannot afford to drop the ball now, the moment is now. Well now has passed and the 15 second memory that the world at large exhibits is in full effect. It was us(Hay) that needed to seize the moment and we dropped the ball.
                    Since it seems obvious to me we don't have a PR team of our own that keeps an eye out for such opportunities(golden ones like what just slipt through our fingers) I have an idea that probably every Armenian that I like on this forum is going to hate but that I think has huge potential.
                    Ready?

Hire them(the ones that show heart for the TRUTH). Please do not reject this out of hand.
                    We gotta do something.

What do you think?

Artashes
                    forgot to point out that is what the lying genocidal simi hominoids are doing when the hire big time US PR firms to obfuscate the truth(quite successfully /barf).
                    Artashes

Comment

Ready?
                      We gotta do something.
                      What do you think?
                      Artashes
                      ????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X