Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vive La France !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vive La France !!!!!

What I'm also swing here is that the seeds of these insidiuse words have been sown and the field that these seeds have been sown upon is a shallow ground that will succ up these seeds of lies unless (a ). They are clearly shown that they are lies and ( b ) they are ridiculed to death for being stupid fx kin hominoids for not being able acknowledge the blatant truth staring them in the face / Artashes
    Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    Yes it's all BS . This article can be torn apart and I think as a physical act should be in a timely and swift manner to be both a counter to the diversionary tactic that has just been employed but also to educate the ( (a) the concerned ( b ) the cognizant ( c. ) some of the smarter hominoid.
    Just one of the multitudes of insidious reasoning: Quote from article: It's not the accuracyof the opposing claimsthat is at issue : end quote. By saying that he has ( let's not look at the accuracy ) which is to say let's not look at the truth because the accuracy is beyond question or dought amongst all honest ... And hence he is saying (. It is not the truth at issue here ) and hence ....let us not consider either the accuracy or the truth but instead let us concentrate on me ( a muzzlmum) who has his panties all waded up in a bunch. If you can point out to the in a way that they can understand ( let's keep it ample) that a bxtch is being played on them then they won't keep sucking crap up / Artashes

Comment

Im playing he'll w computer ? I push the same button but different formats come : What's happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
        http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/03/opinio...html?hpt=hp_c3

article essentially questions the validity of the Armenian Genocide, and equates the move against the genocidal secular country, as a move against Muslims.
        Not computer savvy(yet)but whoever the audience is that this muzzlmum/(t)jerkish shills is addressing we should immediately be addressing ourselves. This article can be easily ripped apart with simple honesty.

Comment

article essentially questions the validity of the Armenian Genocide, and equates the move against the genocidal secular country, as a move against Muslims.
          If you read this cunning subterfuge one can show how this paid shill is purposefully minimizing the(AG)) and how (a standard and oft used technique). It is not only important to immediately address the audience that he is speaking to to dispell this crap word by word sentence by sentence and paragraph by paragraphs the audience can see how they are being duppedbut it is also importantto make this person(kind enough?) that we will ridicule him to death with the strength of truth ,honesty and decency and that he will lose his credibility as a human being so that we can stop the propagator in conjunction with educating the targeted audiences. Another example of manipulation in this article:quote from article: The obvious objective of the Bill is to criminalize the denial:end quote. Wrong, the intention is to say lieing is unacceptable. /Artashes

Comment

And yet another example of an oft used tact by the(?)is:he uses 8 sentences to describe in detail the turdish BS complaints but only uses 1 sentence to mention Armenian truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
              Artashes, you need to figure out how to post properly because I am within a millimeter of banning you. This forum is not your personal depository for whatever thought pops into your mind at whatever moment it occurs.
              I cannot keep merging your posts made minutes apart. The way you post is very confusing to everyone else making it a chore to engage in dialogue with you and it is creating a lot of work for me to clean up. For someone who talks as much about self-restraint and being respectful to others you are not showing much of either.
              I will address this post of yours word by word sentence by sentences in the near future(probably while I'm sitting on the throne)./Artashes

Comment

Turkey is a 98% Muslim country for a reason and that crowd aren't capable of pluralism.
                Last edited by retro; 02-04-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Mher ,do you know of any Armenian response to this article? Do you of any response by someone other than an Armenian? Has any of the country's that recognize the genocide spoken in public in a timely response to this utterance ? My personal opine: We need to aggressively attack ,right down to every single utterance. / Artashes

Comment

Ok,a lie needs to be addressed(what teacher would watch a criminal walk up and down the halls of school telling lies and not jump the mother f?cker immediately ?) So how do we address that (live and in real time forceful cover up of a true horrific genocide?Of course we have to something . So as my brain is spinning around as I live and breath,this idea occurred to me;we know money is hard to come by but we need to be as effective as if we had a Godzillian dollars. I had a thought,instead of the great expense of trying to get all scholars,speakers and peoples of recognized integrity to the sight of offensive action(and that is what what it is)they respond in a tmely fashion and a well organized fashion . I think the world wide compulsion to recognize so many countries and people of repute might be appositive and also is mostly organization(low dollar)---more brains less dollars ./ Artashes

Comment

Sorry need to be clearer/All parties respond to the world press in unison from where try are(no cost, only timely organization and they respond to each and every god da?n utterance./Artashes
                      Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                      Ok,a lie needs to be addressed(what teacher would watch a criminal walk up and down the halls of school telling lies and not jump the mother f?cker immediately ?) So how do we address that (live and in real time forceful cover up of a true horrific genocide?Of course we have to something . So as my brain is spinning around as I live and breath,this idea occurred to me;we know money is hard to come by but we need to be as effective as if we had a Godzillian dollars. I had a thought,instead of the great expense of trying to get all scholars,speakers and peoples of recognized integrity to the sight of offensive action(and that is what what it is)they respond in a tmely fashion and a well organized fashion . I think the world wide compulsion to recognize so many countries and people of repute might be appositive and also is mostly organization(low dollar)---more brains less dollars ./ Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X