Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Originally posted by Sip View Post
    Very wrong. Gays and Lesbians existed loooooong before the "west". Read more about the Samurai or ancient Greece or Rome etc. Heck even the Lesbos island where this term comes from isn't really in the west

This thing comes up over and over again ... and I will seriously ask you ... did you ever consider becoming gay after watching a gay on TV? Really?
    thank you so much. do you live in armenia?

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
      Armenian lesbian? wow I guess there's a first for everything. I just don't believe "lesbianism" is real. Just part of Western fashion statements. So I don't know what to say to you. Usually Russian girls though do lesbian stuff.....
      Originally posted by Mos View Post

Again, I think the amount of gays/lesbians is as a result of the Western influences coming from tv and internet. I think a lot of people would agree with me that such behaviour shouldn't be accepted in our society.
      Mos, our laughable resident representative of the Taliban never fails to deliver what is expected of him. And, of course, all the Taliban are homosexuals.
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
        Mos, our laughable resident representative of the Taliban never fails to deliver what is expected of him. And, of course, all the Taliban are homosexuals.
        Oh please, even scientists are debating whether homosexuality is inherent or not.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by lil View Post
          thank you so much. do you live in armenia?
          US. In the San Francisco Bay area ... so I get exposed to MANY non-TV gays and I get to see first hand they are very much normal humans. They didn't wake up one morning, see a TV show, and decided they were going to experiment being gay lol.
          this post = teh win.

Comment

The other thing I see is we need religion, family, rules and punishment to tell us not to be Gay. Then I wonder ... do these people that advocate this really have all this gay tendencies inside that they need religion or other rules to keep them in check?
            This is a myth disseminated by Homosexual activists. Homosexuality is a behavioral disorder that constitutes a major threat to public health and they tend to be a very subversive and corrosive group.

Mind you if you ask me. Part of the reason why Iran hangs Homosexuals is that the Iranian regime view them, as prospective western agents. Even if some are more observant and moralistic than others. Conservative religious fanatics like these are invariable the worst type of dysfunctional, hypocrites. As they seek to impose their twisted beliefs on other people.

Comment

Iran hanging homosexuals is really no different than the westerners that burnt witches. It's just that Iran is still a few hundred years behind. They will eventually catch up.
              this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by retro View Post
                This is a myth disseminated by Homosexual activists. Homosexuality is a behavioral disorder that constitutes a major threat to public health and they tend to be a very subversive and corrosive group.

Mind you if you ask me. Part of the reason why Iran hangs Homosexuals is that the Iranian regime view them, as prospective western agents. Even if some are more observant and moralistic than others. Conservative religious fanatics like these are invariable the worst type of dysfunctional, hypocrites. As they seek to impose their twisted beliefs on other people.
                a behavioral disorder?? the scientists, anthropologists and doctors of the modern world disagree with you.

by saying its a threat to public health are you talking about HIV/aids? there are two strains of HIV/aids. one originated in Africa and the other in Asia, both from apes and monkeys (who are actually resistant to the virus). it spread to humans when humans ate the meat monkeys and apes. its similar to swine flue or bird flu except that we found a cure for them and they were mainly spread the same way the common flu is, and not through sexual intercourse. gay men are associated with HIV/aids because they don't feel the need to wear condoms during sex. thats the only reason. and it can be stopped by educating kids in highschool about gay sex just like they do about heterosexual sex. homosexuals didnt invent HIV, homosexuals don't spread the virus any faster than anyone else who doesn't use a condom.
                don't use big words to sound smart because u actually know nothing of science.
                Last edited by lil; 04-27-2012, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Retro, you are not knowledgeable enough on the subject to make that determination. The folks who are though (i.e. the experts) do not consider homosexuality a disorder.

How is being intolerant of people's differing lifestyle (of which, by your comments at least, you seem guilty) anything different than imposing your beliefs on them? Except that perhaps you don't view your own beliefs as "twisted" precisely because they are yours.
                  [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                  -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by lil View Post
                    a behavioral disorder?? the scientists, anthropologists and doctors of the modern world disagree with you.

by saying its a threat to public health are you talking about HIV/aids? there are two strains of HIV/aids. one originated in Africa and the other in Asia, both from apes and monkeys (who are actually resistant to the virus). it spread to humans when humans ate the meat monkeys and apes. its similar to swine flue or bird flu except that we found a cure for them and they were mainly spread the same way the common flu is, and not through sexual intercourse. gay men are associated with HIV/aids because they don't feel the need to wear condoms during sex. thats the only reason. and it can be stopped by educating kids in highschool about gay sex just like they do about heterosexual sex. homosexuals didnt invent HIV, homosexuals don't spread the virus any faster than anyone else who doesn't use a condom.
                    don't use big words to sound smart because u actually know nothing of science.
                    Homosexual perverts are a threat to public health and they spread a good more than AIDS. Homosexuality was classified as a behavioral disorder by Psychologists and a imprisonable offense in the west right up until the late 60's.

With 'friends' like the Homosexual lobby, who needs enemies? As you babbling idiots, clearly don't know where the hell to draw the line.

Comment

Iran hanging homosexuals is really no different than the westerners that burnt witches. It's just that Iran is still a few hundred years behind. They will eventually catch up.
                      The Persians where once noted for their decadence and Iran on some level has gone full circle. Iran tied to fight the Arabs Islamic fire with fire and ended up with a monolithic variant of Shia Islamism.

Comment

Working...
                      X