Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

War on Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surferarmo
    Whoop dee doo, you lived in Syria for 16 years, my friend has lived in that area his whole life. There is no government bullxxxx watching him. This is santa cruz; if the guy fell over the shoe of a white guy the liberals would call it racism, and every hippy would run to his defense. You dont want to go to war for personal reasons. I believe that you are putting yourself ahead of the whole. You think that your family, and yourself are better than everyone else in this world.
    Just cuz I told you I have family in Baghdad,(which I don't anymore), doesn't mean I don't want to go to war for personal reasons... (oh yeah... wow...lemme shape this world according to ME... I can't believe you actually thought that out loud) my love of peace is the reason I don't want war(duuuh... shouldn't that be everyone's reason?)... but you wouldn't understand cuz they've been brainwashing you since that WTC incidence telling everyone that muslims or arabs or EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN THE MIDDLE EAST, in this case, are evil people...
    and the reason I say EVERYONE WHO LIVES THERE is the fact that they searched my dad for 5 hours in the airport when he came from Syria about 2 weeks ago... he's 60 years old... he has an armenian last name... he had a BIBLE right next to his AMERICAN passport for Gods sakes...
    nope... doesn't matter...
    "he's here from the middle east... so lets STRIP him down to his underwear and search EVERYTHING he has for 5 hours and try to find keychain sized knives or something"
    yeah.. security... airport security... armed forces at the airports...orange and red and purple and freakin rainbow alerts...blah blah blah
    WHERE WAS THIS KIND OF SECURITY ON SEPTEMBER 11th 2001????????
    light headed americans....
    "oooh... lets start being strict AFTER xxxx happened"...
    well it's a kinda too late now.. isn't it...
    xxxxin scary cats... it's NOT gonna happen again... get over it.. no one else is gonna jack planes and knock down buildings.... terrorists are not THAT stupid... they don't use the same trick twice... they come up with something NEW... something BETTER...something that's gonna work no matter how much is spent on this country's security.
    and the "ARMENIAN" YOU (which, Armenia was on the terrorist country list until ANC did something about it) are degrading EVERY NON AMERICAN in this world? what the hell is wrong with you??
    stop being this government's ROBOT...damit..

Comment

I just wonder, how can you defend Saddam? You are implying that their life was better under the regime of Saddam. I pray that God forgives you for defending such a man.
      who defended Saddam and where and how?
      I simply said that America wrongfully accused Saddam of having mass destruction weapons...
      and I mean...come on... as we all know...the UN... the US AND BRITISH armies all looked for them... they haven't found a THING... but you're being drop dead stubborn about that.. so I'm not gonna waste more time on it...

and I didn't say their life was better... I said that their life was the way it had been since they could remember... it's not like now that "AMERICA"s in charge... Iraqui people are gonna be getting FREE luxurious houses as opposed to their "xxxx holes" in your own words?
      plus... I don't know about you.. but I'd rather LIVE in whatever xxxx hole I've worked hard to own, than get it bombed and DIE so that the "most powerful" country in the world can get all the oil MY country has...
      so stop misunderstanding my posts and accusing me of stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        Originally posted by Baron Dants
        worse than Saddam because we find it idiotic to kill innocent irakis for american interests? Your friend from Irak can be happy to be liberated from Saddam, and he has full right to be so. What he doesn't know is that the States don't have the prosperity of Irakis on their mind. By the way, how is Afghanistan going these days? I hear the USA has created wealth and security for the afghan people...............siiigh........

The States will bring the wonders of capitalism to Irak now? While we're at it, let's open another Disney factory in Bagdad too. I hear they've been doing wonders for the other countries in which they're placed...which 14 year old wouldn't be happy to be doing slave work for 11 cents an hour?

And if the States didn't invest their gazillions into the army to start new wars, you wouldn't have the fear of americans dying on the street (which is a groooooss exaggeration). AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF OIL IS SO TOUGH TO COME BY, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT INVESTING IN HYDROELECTRICITY AND ELECTRIC CARS???? Or would you then not need to invade a country? wouldn't that be a shame....
        Baron Dants, do not think the Iraqi people to be ignorant. They know whats up. More innocent Iraqi's people would have died if we let Saddam stay into power. 5000 babies under the age of five die a month under the rule of Saddam; that is 60,000 a year. If you think that that is ok, then your morals are tiwsted. I bring up morals because you use them as the dominant motivation in your arguements. Sure, people died in this war, innocent people, and may God bless their souls, but I would rather see have seen my little brother mistakenly get shot by a Russian trying to free us from the genocide than being thrown into their air for bayonet practice! And that goes for me too. I do not fear death, I have been close to it many times, and I would make these sacrifices myself...believe me.

Also Baron, you make me sick with your self righteous attitude. You always tell me to get out of my "American mentality." I say that you should get out of your Canadian mentality. You believe that we are the blood thirsty country, out for nothing but our interests. I say the same about other countries. If you think that Canada creats policy to "save the world" and because they "care" about other people, then you are horribly mistaken and very ignoarant in stance. I KNOW that you and other countries only criticize America because we have the POWER to do what we want. Canada and other countries dont have it. If they did they would be doing the same stuff, and believe me...they are...just in different ways. Every country has its problems, I want to hear what yours are. I know that Britan has a dental problem . But seriously, you need to stop being self righteous and see that other countries are not going to war to serve THEIR interests as well. We are not in the Disney movie Robin Hood, where you play the heroic Hood, and steal from the rich to give to the poor. Who ever said the rich was bad? Did you know that for THIS gulf war, France, China, and Russia sold the largest amounts of weapons shares to Iraq? I dont think you did. The reason these "noble" countries backed out of the war is because they are customers. They did not back out of the war because are the moral people that you would like to think of them as. They didnt want to kill their customers. Everything comes down to interests.

You speak of the "evil" coroparations. Well, if you thought the "evil" Saddam was any better, you are again morally skewed.
        Just a slight correction. 5000 Iraqis die every month because of UN sanctions and constant aerial bombardment. Now those numbers have skyrockets methinks.
        That means 10,000 babies die each month. How said. These numbers are real folks, I dare not tell a lie.

Anon, you should have told Saddam to adhere to the UN. Then, just maybe, the embargoes would have been lifted, and the number would have only gone to 5000 babies dying a month. Would that have made you happy?

Comment

Jahabam, you xxxxin' sand nigger, pack up your nargila and close down your jewlery store and go back to the desert hole where you came from.........

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
            Whoop dee doo, you lived in Syria for 16 years, my friend has lived in that area his whole life. There is no government bullxxxx watching him. This is santa cruz; if the guy fell over the shoe of a white guy the liberals would call it racism, and every hippy would run to his defense. You dont want to go to war for personal reasons. I believe that you are putting yourself ahead of the whole. You think that your family, and yourself are better than everyone else in this world.
            Just cuz I told you I have family in Baghdad,(which I don't anymore), doesn't mean I don't want to go to war for personal reasons... (oh yeah... wow...lemme shape this world according to ME... I can't believe you actually thought that out loud) my love of peace is the reason I don't want war(duuuh... shouldn't that be everyone's reason?)... but you wouldn't understand cuz they've been brainwashing you since that WTC incidence telling everyone that muslims or arabs or EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN THE MIDDLE EAST, in this case, are evil people...
            and the reason I say EVERYONE WHO LIVES THERE is the fact that they searched my dad for 5 hours in the airport when he came from Syria about 2 weeks ago... he's 60 years old... he has an armenian last name... he had a BIBLE right next to his AMERICAN passport for Gods sakes...
            nope... doesn't matter...
            "he's here from the middle east... so lets STRIP him down to his underwear and search EVERYTHING he has for 5 hours and try to find keychain sized knives or something"
            yeah.. security... airport security... armed forces at the airports...orange and red and purple and freakin rainbow alerts...blah blah blah
            WHERE WAS THIS KIND OF SECURITY ON SEPTEMBER 11th 2001????????
            light headed americans....
            "oooh... lets start being strict AFTER xxxx happened"...
            well it's a kinda too late now.. isn't it...
            xxxxin scary cats... it's NOT gonna happen again... get over it.. no one else is gonna jack planes and knock down buildings.... terrorists are not THAT stupid... they don't use the same trick twice... they come up with something NEW... something BETTER...something that's gonna work no matter how much is spent on this country's security.
            and the "ARMENIAN" YOU (which, Armenia was on the terrorist country list until ANC did something about it) are degrading EVERY NON AMERICAN in this world? what the hell is wrong with you??
            stop being this government's ROBOT...damit..
            Did I upset poor little jahannam? Well you know what I say, I say YOU stop being the robot for the french, for the Canadaians, for the Russians, and for China or the left wing group here in America. That arguement is nuetral and can be used on both sides and is totally ineffective. Just like you keep telling me to stop using the "Saddam lover arguement" I say stop using the "ROBOT"arguement. I am in an enviornement where I am a complete rebel for even supporting capatilism. That is a different issue, but I assure you that I am not the one being brain washed. Too bad for your father. I went through the same xxxx and almost got arressted for carrying surfing fins in my back pack. I still support the policy.

I mean come on, if we started to get strict before xxxx happened all the crazy left wing people, and even myself and most conservatives I know would have been ancy to give up freedoms for no apparent reason. 9/11 provided that reason, and it is a good reason. I would not have so happily been checked three times before getting on an airplane if this didnt happen, and neither would you or most Americans. If the government implemented this kind of strictness before 9/11, there would have been a whole mess.

I think it is funny that the only points you can address are personal points. You cant address anything dealing the country or the rest of the world.

Comment

I just wonder, how can you defend Saddam? You are implying that their life was better under the regime of Saddam. I pray that God forgives you for defending such a man.
              who defended Saddam and where and how?
              I simply said that America wrongfully accused Saddam of having mass destruction weapons...
              and I mean...come on... as we all know...the UN... the US AND BRITISH armies all looked for them... they haven't found a THING... but you're being drop dead stubborn about that.. so I'm not gonna waste more time on it...

and I didn't say their life was better... I said that their life was the way it had been since they could remember... it's not like now that "AMERICA"s in charge... Iraqui people are gonna be getting FREE luxurious houses as opposed to their "xxxx holes" in your own words?
              plus... I don't know about you.. but I'd rather LIVE in whatever xxxx hole I've worked hard to own, than get it bombed and DIE so that the "most powerful" country in the world can get all the oil MY country has...
              so stop misunderstanding my posts and accusing me of stuff...
              When I said xxxx HOLE i did not mean physical housing or cars or any other material bullxxxx. I meant xxxxhole as in living in fear, no water, unpaved roads, xxxxed up economy. You must be greedy to think that all I am talking about here is physical property and stake.

Jahannam, you can not take an opposing point of view. It seems you all have problems with people who dissagree with you. Please be more open minded. Now, I will totally accept the fact, if it is PROVEN, that there are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They were used in kuwait, and in other places; therefore, they do exist somwhere. OK they havent found them, I know that. But you are stubborn in your refusal to admit that they HAVE been used. They are somwhere, they do not just dissapear.

ANd please I am looking for the answer from someone. Everyone here has claimed Saddam a psychopath. What do you think we should have done with him? It is obvious we couldnt have a meeting with the guy, he would have killed everyone, maybe even himself. Yes you are defending him. I mean, how could you live more secure life with someone like that ruling your land. Yes I would rather die twice than live in a mansion on northshore living in fear of death by the hands of an extremely corrupt ruler. So what do you propose we should have done with him?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeakEnglishOrDie
                Jahabam, you xxxxin' sand nigger, pack up your nargila and close down your jewlery store and go back to the desert hole where you came from.........
                Just cause you are insulting my opposition in this thread does not mean I support you, you xxxxxxx. Go suck a xxxx. If you are going to join this side of the arguement, do it right. You probably are incompetent of that though, so please just die.

Comment

Dants... the only way I'll ever register to vote is if you ran for president!
                  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                  nice, somebody else once told me so! I'm getting some serious support here! Jahannam, how does prime minister sound? :P

and yes, I'd also like to see what surfer's answer will be...the "elected" president IS an xxxxxxx... :twisted:
                  Its called the 1st amendment. Welcome to America my Canadian friend.

Comment

Dants... the only way I'll ever register to vote is if you ran for president!
                    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                    nice, somebody else once told me so! I'm getting some serious support here! Jahannam, how does prime minister sound? :P

and yes, I'd also like to see what surfer's answer will be...the "elected" president IS an xxxxxxx... :twisted:
                    Its called the 1st amendment. Welcome to America my Canadian friend.
                    I would appreciate it though if you did have more respect for the ruler of a nation. Its funny how you never said Saddam was an xxxxxxx.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeakEnglishOrDie
                      1-my username is JAHANNAM... obviously you need glasses...
                      2-I don't own a nargila... I just enjy smoking them at restaurants once in
                      a while
                      3-jewelry store??? lol I don't even know where the insult is in that....no
                      jewely stores here .. but thanx
                      4-just cuz you've heard "syrian desert" in Genocide stories doesn't make ALL OF SYRIA a desert... the city's called ALEPPO... (Haleb in Armenian) so go do some research... 8)

so many mistakes... such a litttttle sentence...
                      ummm...wouldn't that make a person an idiot? I sometimes wonder ...
                      NO OFFENSE(yarright) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                      X