Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

War on Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please address my questions from my last post designated to you. You cant be that incompetent.

Comment

And, stop being a little child and changing the subject. All the information presented in this thread are facts and opinions, yet no one sites them. Just because you are ignorant of the source does not mean it isnt true. If we all sited everything, we would have to go back for years in archives. You have no validity with me because you said you "dont care about politics" and you arent even regisitered. So go away mosquito. Make sure you dont look both ways when crossing the street so you get hit by a glendale city bus.

Until you admit you are wrong and I am right, or address my questions posted to you and make intellegent and viable arguements, I refuse to make another post addressing you.

Comment

you are right? and I amd wrong?
        lol
        are you ok?
        u want me to admit that the war on Iraq was a right move?
        lol I guess you could see me do that one day IN YOUR DREEEAMS....
        and about your last and whatever posts or questions... I'm bored for today
        ... I don't feel like thinking right now...
        may be tomorrow...
        oh and about siting...
        we hadn't been counting dead babies until you came along... we'd just been expressing opinions... so stop your "archive" stravaganza... and don't hate me just cuz you couldn't find a single "site-able" fact I used...
        peace 8) 8) 8)
        oh and I live in Burbank... not glendale lol

Comment

and I've been crying since you told me you won't be addressing posts to me anymore!!lol
          SHAD aboosh es lol

Comment

I'm not talking about total eradication of oil use. That is just impossible, and illogical. However, when it gets to the point where more oil is the biggest point of your foreign relations, it might be time to consider other sources of energy. (Hydro did wonders for Quebec, and it's a government-owned industry, so it also lowers taxes.)

Please, PLEAAAAASE stop using the "you're a Saddam lover" argument. It's senseless. He is a psychopath, and I am not his fan. However, why did you wait until the guy was over 60 to attack him? He was ignored at the time where he was a real threat, and the States just seemed to remember him out of the blue. Why not when he was younger? Or were you too busy putting his party in power back then, once again for your "interests". It's mind-boggling how the US should have the power to change any government they want in any part of the world for their interests. And if we all know he's a psychopath, why did we think that the embargo would affect him? What HAS he lost because of the embargo?

By the way, in Canada, we saw many reports of muslims condemning the WTC attacks and all. Of course, I'm guessing FOX NEWS doesn't show it.
            And about the muslims that truly do hate you, have you ever sat down and thought about WHY THEY MIGHT HATE YOU?? Or have you just settled with Bush's "they hate us because we love freedom" crap?

Canada did participate in the war in Afghanistan. Did you not hear about the friendly fire incident where Americans killed four Canadian soldiers? Or would you have only heard of it had it been Canadians that had killed Americans? Canada decided not to participate on a war on Irak because the new wealth of America took a backseat to our own problems. you see, in Canada, the government actually invests in health. I doubt that Canada's goal was to get afghan oil, since the most populated provinces use hydro, and those who use oil produce their own (Alberta). But then again, what were Canada's interests in Kosovo, Bosnia, or East Timor? Maybe it's not just a coincidence that extremist muslims don't say "death to Canada" as much as "death to America". You call Canadians pussies for not participating in a war...i'll call them civilized.

Comment

Dants... the only way I'll ever register to vote is if you ran for president!
              :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

IM GONNA ADD THIS: AFTER THIS WAR IN IRAQ WE ARE ALL IN HUGE, GIGANTIC,BIG,NOTORIOUS DANGER OF TERRORIST ATTACK!!! WE ARE NOT SAFE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE xxxxxxx COLD PRESIDENT ASSURES US FOR SAFE AMERICA. THE SAFE PERIOD IS GONE AND THE WORST IS COMING. THE ONLY WISH I COULD DO NOW WOULD BE
                >>>>~~~~~~PEACE~~~~~~~<<<<<

Comment

hahahahha... fire just called the president an A hole...
                  I can't wait for surfer's response...
                  I love it when surfer gets all pissed off
                  I'm evil like that!!!HA!
                  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
                    Dants... the only way I'll ever register to vote is if you ran for president!
                    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                    nice, somebody else once told me so! I'm getting some serious support here! Jahannam, how does prime minister sound? :P

and yes, I'd also like to see what surfer's answer will be...the "elected" president IS an xxxxxxx... :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo
                      Originally posted by Baron Dants
                      worse than Saddam because we find it idiotic to kill innocent irakis for american interests? Your friend from Irak can be happy to be liberated from Saddam, and he has full right to be so. What he doesn't know is that the States don't have the prosperity of Irakis on their mind. By the way, how is Afghanistan going these days? I hear the USA has created wealth and security for the afghan people...............siiigh........

The States will bring the wonders of capitalism to Irak now? While we're at it, let's open another Disney factory in Bagdad too. I hear they've been doing wonders for the other countries in which they're placed...which 14 year old wouldn't be happy to be doing slave work for 11 cents an hour?

And if the States didn't invest their gazillions into the army to start new wars, you wouldn't have the fear of americans dying on the street (which is a groooooss exaggeration). AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF OIL IS SO TOUGH TO COME BY, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT INVESTING IN HYDROELECTRICITY AND ELECTRIC CARS???? Or would you then not need to invade a country? wouldn't that be a shame....
                      Baron Dants, do not think the Iraqi people to be ignorant. They know whats up. More innocent Iraqi's people would have died if we let Saddam stay into power. 5000 babies under the age of five die a month under the rule of Saddam; that is 60,000 a year. If you think that that is ok, then your morals are tiwsted. I bring up morals because you use them as the dominant motivation in your arguements. Sure, people died in this war, innocent people, and may God bless their souls, but I would rather see have seen my little brother mistakenly get shot by a Russian trying to free us from the genocide than being thrown into their air for bayonet practice! And that goes for me too. I do not fear death, I have been close to it many times, and I would make these sacrifices myself...believe me.

Also Baron, you make me sick with your self righteous attitude. You always tell me to get out of my "American mentality." I say that you should get out of your Canadian mentality. You believe that we are the blood thirsty country, out for nothing but our interests. I say the same about other countries. If you think that Canada creats policy to "save the world" and because they "care" about other people, then you are horribly mistaken and very ignoarant in stance. I KNOW that you and other countries only criticize America because we have the POWER to do what we want. Canada and other countries dont have it. If they did they would be doing the same stuff, and believe me...they are...just in different ways. Every country has its problems, I want to hear what yours are. I know that Britan has a dental problem . But seriously, you need to stop being self righteous and see that other countries are not going to war to serve THEIR interests as well. We are not in the Disney movie Robin Hood, where you play the heroic Hood, and steal from the rich to give to the poor. Who ever said the rich was bad? Did you know that for THIS gulf war, France, China, and Russia sold the largest amounts of weapons shares to Iraq? I dont think you did. The reason these "noble" countries backed out of the war is because they are customers. They did not back out of the war because are the moral people that you would like to think of them as. They didnt want to kill their customers. Everything comes down to interests.

You speak of the "evil" coroparations. Well, if you thought the "evil" Saddam was any better, you are again morally skewed.
                      Just a slight correction. 5000 Iraqis die every month because of UN sanctions and constant aerial bombardment. Now those numbers have skyrockets methinks.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X