Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Neo Iranians: The Case of Azeri Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Neo Iranians: The Case of Azeri Turks

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
    At this point, I have something to say again....

How are you not a Persian yourself if you know so knowledgeable about them (whether or not the vast content of criteria of Persian-ness vs Azeri-ness that you have in your head has any bearing on objective reality)? Is your wife missing hands to type on a keyboard and you are just her hands? What are you? Why do you talk so little about your own culture? Is it so shameful you needed to adopt that of your wife's?
    We represent a group of Persians. There are Armenians from Iran on this forum and they can confirm what I say about Iran. You do not have to rely on me. This is called Verification. Just pose a question to Armenians and ask them if I am correct or not?

About You: I am sorry. But you have lost a lot of your credibility.

I am of Scandinavian origin if you insist to know.
    Last edited by oslonor; 09-19-2008, 05:59 PM.
    Persians and Hollywood
    http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor View Post
      We represent a group of Persians. There are Armenians from Iran on this forum and they can confirm what I say about Iran. You do not have to rely on me. This is called Verification. Just pose a question to Armenians and ask them if I am correct or not?

About You: I am sorry. But you have lost a lot of your credibility.

I am of Scandinavian origin if you insist to know.
      Armenians who can confirm what you say? Then why aren't they doing so? Where are they, which Armenians on this forum are you talking about?

The reason I'm so suspicious of you is because you show so much interest in such a small subject that is not even related to your origin. You don't talk about anything else, you just keep on insisting the importance of your views and how they are correct and ours false with the same tactics.

You go forum to forum doing this, and if that's not being a troll, I don't know what is.

You boast about the rigid, black and white phenotype differences between Azeris and Persians and insist that your Persians are Nordic and Cro-Magnon without ever really defining what you mean by the latter. Later, you admit that Persians are not a homogeneous group, and so then, how could they be defined along such rigid lines for physical appearance to begin with?

You sometimes say that 5% of Iran is "truly ethnically Persian", whatever that means, but don't explain how you came to this conclusion

You accuse Armenians of being Azeris in a forum where we can detect the Armenian-ness of each other by more intimately Armenian cues than you can have access to, this automatically caused problems for how you are perceived around here.

And all your points about the history of Persian and Iran, etc... where are they coming from? Can you tell us the names of some worthy books that we can find?

Also, why don't you ever bring up the topic of Zoroastrianism in Iran today? If you wanted to prove your point about ethnic groups from pre-Islam times in Iran, why don't you start with those that practice this religion? I'm willing to bet that it is these people who probably have absorbed much less with the genes of Muslim invaders of Iran.

Let me bring up a few more questions about ethnicity now... please answer these, I'm more keen on these issues than those you like to post.

If you speak a language, does that make you part of the same tribe of that language?

In Azeri Turkish, are there no regionalisms? Do all Azeri Turkish speakers feel as though the speakers of the same language on the other side of the border are part of this homogeneous "Azeri Turk" identity?

Why does Azerbaijan side with Turkey far more intimately than with Iran?

Would it be safe to assume that the agendas of Pan-Turkism and Pan-Iranism have fundamental differences?

How long has this "5% of Iran that is Persian" group of people been a hostage to "non-Persians" running the government anyway? When was the last time "Persians" ruled their own country? How much of the ethnic demographic did they constitute at that time? If it was substantially higher then than it is now, what happened? What happened to those distinctive phenotype features of Persians that you claim about? How could they have possibly all disappeared in the modern "Azeri Turk" population if they are just a minority? Wouldn't it make more sense to say that Iran is still mostly ethnic Persian (whatever that means)?

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
        Armenians who can confirm what you say? Then why aren't they doing so? Where are they, which Armenians on this forum are you talking about?

The reason I'm so suspicious of you is because you show so much interest in such a small subject that is not even related to your origin. You don't talk about anything else, you just keep on insisting the importance of your views and how they are correct and ours false with the same tactics.

You go forum to forum doing this, and if that's not being a troll, I don't know what is.

You boast about the rigid, black and white phenotype differences between Azeris and Persians and insist that your Persians are Nordic and Cro-Magnon without ever really defining what you mean by the latter. Later, you admit that Persians are not a homogeneous group, and so then, how could they be defined along such rigid lines for physical appearance to begin with?

You sometimes say that 5% of Iran is "truly ethnically Persian", whatever that means, but don't explain how you came to this conclusion

You accuse Armenians of being Azeris in a forum where we can detect the Armenian-ness of each other by more intimately Armenian cues than you can have access to, this automatically caused problems for how you are perceived around here.

And all your points about the history of Persian and Iran, etc... where are they coming from? Can you tell us the names of some worthy books that we can find?

Also, why don't you ever bring up the topic of Zoroastrianism in Iran today? If you wanted to prove your point about ethnic groups from pre-Islam times in Iran, why don't you start with those that practice this religion? I'm willing to bet that it is these people who probably have absorbed much less with the genes of Muslim invaders of Iran.

Let me bring up a few more questions about ethnicity now... please answer these, I'm more keen on these issues than those you like to post.

If you speak a language, does that make you part of the same tribe of that language?

In Azeri Turkish, are there no regionalisms? Do all Azeri Turkish speakers feel as though the speakers of the same language on the other side of the border are part of this homogeneous "Azeri Turk" identity?

Why does Azerbaijan side with Turkey far more intimately than with Iran?

Would it be safe to assume that the agendas of Pan-Turkism and Pan-Iranism have fundamental differences?

How long has this "5% of Iran that is Persian" group of people been a hostage to "non-Persians" running the government anyway? When was the last time "Persians" ruled their own country? How much of the ethnic demographic did they constitute at that time? If it was substantially higher then than it is now, what happened? What happened to those distinctive phenotype features of Persians that you claim about? How could they have possibly all disappeared in the modern "Azeri Turk" population if they are just a minority? Wouldn't it make more sense to say that Iran is still mostly ethnic Persian (whatever that means)?
        Mr. Jgk3: It seems you are living in a "World of Alice in Wonderland". Large numbers of Azeri Turks have been moved to Armenia from Iran and they are setting up criminal networks. These criminal networks operates on the basis of terrorism, narcotics and prostitution. They will try to subordinate the Armenian state to Tehran regime. They will use terror and bribery, blackmail and threats. Instead you are talking about trolls. Trolls or no trolls, I suggest you focus on Armenia. Persians whatever they are , are not Armenias problem.

Ask your "3 click" friend to respond to our questions.
        Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Swedish Views on Azeri Turk "Aryans"
          No matter how indo-european their language are, their culture and their genetics are not. They can call themselves "aryans" or whatever, but to be honest I have never ever met a more greedy and destructive people.

They are narcissistic and have a damaged self image. They tend to be drawn to vulgarity and excess, as well as being extremely self righteous.

It disturbs me a lot that some white northern europeans look favorably at iranians just because some pro-nazi statements made by the current iranian president. The people who do this probably never met many real life iranians.

I live in a predominantly nordoid country myself that has a large iranian immigration and the idea that iranians and nordics should be close relatives is prepostrous. No one in this country, not even the anti-racist left wingers, would ever see a relationship between iranids and nordics. They are as far apart as you can get on the europid racial tree.
          The xxxs in Stockholm look a lot more nordic than any iranian I ever saw.

Those links you posted didn't work, but I assume it was pictures of iranians with caucasian influences, they are not related to germans, they never where and those "historical sources" that say otherwise was proven wrong long ago.
          German 19th century archeologists in India, during the time of german national renessaince in the divided Germany of that time, made up a totally bull**** story about the "aryans".

If you read the Nazi racial biological despricptions of xxxs and take a look at the subhumans named x or y selling kebab on the streets of my home city, they are a perfect match physically for the nazi description of xxxs.

I would rather live in a favela in Rio, full of negros, than having to accept one single iranian as "neighbour" of mine or give any credit to their dirty culture.

P.S. Copied from another forum. The poster is a Swede.
          Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

I was going through Mr. Lucin posts and find many interesting comments by Mr. Lucin.

Here is one Quote Lucin:

If you look into Northern provinces of Iran, you will find there, people with blue or green eyes and blond hair in abundance, especially towards the Caspian Sea regions. Interestingly, these people are also known for their prominent noses. But as you approach southward and the central regions (like Esfahan, Shiraz, Tehran, Ahvaz, etc.) the features get darker and darker.

Oslonor Comments:

This is a recent scheme invented by Iranians/Azeris that divides Iran into North Persians and South Persians. In other words they eliminate all ethnicities in Iran and talk instead about everybody is a Persian. The only difference between "Persians" is a linguistic difference. Also Northern Persians are lighter in skin and southern Persians are darker in skin. All Persians have big noses. It entirely contradicts the Ethnic Map of Iran produced by Western Academic Institutions and accepted by anybody who knows anything about Iran. Azeri Turks have themselves big noses that is why they try to impose on other people. The people in Caspian region have parthian-native origin. So they claim that Parthians had big noses. Iranians/Azeris have also produced some fake Parthian coins with big noses to prove their point. Parthia.com associated with Parthian research warns about the fake nature of these coins. Azeri Turks north or south have the same olive skin and it has nothing to do with Sun.
            Last edited by oslonor; 09-23-2008, 04:58 PM.
            Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Lurs in Lurestan with Parthian Origin

Map of Lurestan
              Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Real Parthian Statue from Museum of Turkemenstan

Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Fake Cyrus the Great: (Iranian/Azeri Cyrus the great with a big nose)

Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Fraud on Afghans: The second picture is photoshoped to impose a big nose on the afghan girl. Russians have done extensive analysis on these photos and that is what they Russians say about these photos.

Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Typical Iranian/Azeri Turk
                      Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X