Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Neo Iranians: The Case of Azeri Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Neo Iranians: The Case of Azeri Turks

Originally posted by Assloaner View Post
    Any idiot can seen these are fake coins.
    Correct, only an "idiot" will think those genuine ancient coins are fakes. You, my obsessive friend, are an idiot

Yeah, there is a vast conspiracy in international academia to turn beautiful little petite Persian noses into big ugly hideous ones

Parthians are reported to have moved to black sea from central asia after 3th century around Ukraine. I do not see any Ukranians with big noses. It is not clear why Just because Hitties and Azeris had big noses then other people should have big noses too.
    Call me crazy... but could it be that during the past two thousand years the area in question has been saturated by Slavs and other Europeans? Therefore, could we assume that the ancient Persian admixture of the region is now diluted?

Btw, Ukrainians do somewhat have large noses (genetically dinaric?) although not beaked noses like the Persians.

Dinaric

Btw, do you want to see more noses?

Here is one of a Greek:

Here, a Roman:

And here, an Armenian:

Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
      Correct, only an "idiot" will think those genuine ancient coins are fakes. You, my obsessive friend, are an idiot

Yeah, there is a vast conspiracy in international academia to turn beautiful little petite Persian noses into big ugly hideous ones
      Persian is not a race. All kinds of people have adopted persian language and culutre. I do not know which "Persians" you are talking about????? Big Noses are salient feature of an Azeri Turk. Both Ahmadinejad and former President Khatami have big noses and both are Azeri Turks.

Call me crazy... but could it be that during the past two thousand years the area in question has been saturated by Slavs and other Europeans? Therefore, could we assume that the ancient Persian admixture of the region is now diluted?
      You are not aware who are the slavs. Slavs originate from Persians and Scythians among others. Parthians were actually urbanized Scythians who spoke middle persian language. The Sassanian dynasty was actually founded by Parthians.
      Persians and Hollywood
      http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

Btw, Ukrainians do somewhat have large noses (genetically dinaric?) although not beaked noses like the Persians.

Dinaric

Posting some random pictures is not anthropology. I have been to Ukraine. Ukrainians do not have big noses. This way you can prove the whole world have big noses. We are talking in terms of Phenotypes and not some random people on the street. Next you prove that Russians have big noses too!!!!!! Your pictures are just worthless.
        Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Blood Groups

Here is the analysis of blood groups. The closest blood group to Persians are the Russians. It confirms the theories about the role of Persians in the formation of Slavic people.

different blood groups, each coloumn represents : O A B AB

Arabs 34 31 29 6
          Armenians 31 50 13 6
          Asian (in USA - General) 40 28 27 5
          Austrians 36 44 13 6
          Czechs 30 44 18 9
          Danes 41 44 11 4
          Dutch 45 43 9 3
          English 47 42 9 3
          Finns 34 41 18 7
          French 43 47 7 3
          Germans 41 43 11 5
          Greeks 40 42 14 5
          Gypsies (Hungary) 29 27 35 10
          Hindus (Bombay) 32 29 28 11
          Hungarians 36 43 16 5
          Icelanders 56 32 10 3
          Indians (India - General) 37 22 33 7
          Indians (USA - General) 79 16 4 1
          Irish 52 35 10 3
          Italians (Milan) 46 41 11 3
          Japanese 30 38 22 10
          xxxs (Germany) 42 41 12 5
          xxxs (Poland) 33 41 18 8
          Kikuyu (Kenya) 60 19 20 1
          Norwegians 39 50 8 4
          Persians 38 33 22 7
          Russians 33 36 23 8
          Sudanese 62 16 21 0
          Swedes 38 47 10 5
          Swiss 40 50 7 3
          Tartars 28 30 29 13
          Turks 43 34 18 6
          Ukranians 37 40 18 6
          United Kingdom (GB) 47 42 8 3
          USA (blacks) 49 27 20 4
          USA (whites) 45 40 11 4
          Last edited by oslonor; 09-25-2008, 04:01 PM.
          Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Persian Tribal Girl - South West Iran

Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Persian is not a race. All kinds of people have adopted persian language and culutre. I do not know which "Persians" you are talking about?????
              Stupid, if that's your reasoning, has it ever dawned on you that perhaps the little nosed Persians you obsess so much over were actually not the real 'ethnic' Persians... Hey, Maybe they were one of the - "all kinds of people have adopted persian language and culutre"

Big Noses are salient feature of an Azeri Turk. Both Ahmadinejad and former President Khatami have big noses and both are Azeri Turks.
              Stupid, you are off by about a thousand years. There were no Azeris, no Turks, no Tatars, in the area during the time we are talking about - the classical period! What's more, Turanians being 'Asiatic' could not have had large or hooked noses. This particular trait was acquired by Turanians when they moved into Asia Minor.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Stupid, if that's your reasoning, has it ever dawned on you that perhaps the little nosed Persians you obsess so much over were actually not the real 'ethnic' Persians... Hey, Maybe they were one of the - "all kinds of people have adopted persian language and culutre"

Stupid, you are off by about a thousand years. There were no Azeris, no Turks, no Tatars, in the area during the time we are talking about - the classical period! What's more, Turanians being 'Asiatic' could not have had large or hooked noses. This particular trait was acquired by Turanians when they moved into Asia Minor.
                I am discussing Persians with ARyan origin. Those are the links to Parthians and ancient Persian history. It seems you are not familiar with the region. As far as we are concerned Azeris are Turks and are not natives of Iran. I am not familiar with your vocabulary about Azeri Turks. But I will tell you any attempt on your part to confuse Azeri Turks with the natives of Iran will fail and you will be seen as clown trying to help Azeri Turks to get a foothold in the region. Also nobody cares why Azeris have big noses. The reality is they do have big noses and they try to impose on other people.

Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

It's like, whatever we use to come to our logical conclusions, is heretical to oslonor, and vice versa...

Comment

I am discussing Persians with ARyan origin.
                    I'm discussing 'ancient' Persians in general and not the cherry picked ones that suits your twisted obsessions. Btw brainiak, how can you conclude that Persians with "Aryan origin" are the ones with the little noses? Please explain. Who says Aryans have little noses? Being Aryan is a 'cultural trait' and not a genetic trait. Having said that, Aryans were natives of the Armenian Highlands that later moved to what is today Iran. And the entire region in question has been known for its noses since the time of Hittites, Hurrians and the Assyrians. Regarding Turks: As a result of taking various peoples under their rule during the last 10-15 centuries, originally Asiatic Turks are now genetically similar to the various native populations of Asia Minor.

Նժդեհ

Comment

I'm discussing 'ancient' Persians in general and not the cherry picked ones that suits your twisted obsessions. Btw brainiak, how can you conclude that Persians with "Aryan origin" are the ones with the little noses? Please explain. Who says Aryans have little noses? Being Aryan is a 'cultural trait' and not a genetic trait. Having said that, Aryans were natives of the Armenian Highlands that later moved to what is today Iran. And the entire region in question has been known for its noses since the time of Hittites, Hurrians and the Assyrians. Regarding Turks: As a result of taking various peoples under their rule during the last 10-15 centuries, originally Asiatic Turks are now genetically similar to the various native populations of Asia Minor.
                      Please present your theory of Aryans. I like to know about it. Also post some pictures of "ARyans with Big Noses". I like to see how they look like. Please also explain what is "Ancient Persian in general" means????

We know that both Russians and Norwegians cherry pick all their pictures. Otherwise they are well known to have big noses!!!!!!
                      Last edited by oslonor; 09-26-2008, 01:29 PM.
                      Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X