Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

WARNING: Sick jokes. Do not read if you can't handle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WARNING: Sick jokes. Do not read if you can't handle!

Just had to Post this, its not a joke but its sick and funny

I xxxx her low,
    I xxxx her high,
    I xxxx her wet,
    I xxxx her dry,
    And when she's dead,
    And all forgotten,
    I'll dig her up and xxxx her rotten

XD

Comment

my girlfriend threw me out coz she caught me measuring my xxxx!
      i mean how peety is that...?
      anyway turns out it just reaches the back of her sisters throat
      Last edited by jas1112; 01-22-2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

ladys dishwasher breaks down so she calls a repairman, she has 2 go out so she tells him,
        "dont worry abt the bulldog,he wont bother u,
        but whatever u do, dont under any circumstances talk 2 my parrot!",
        the man starts work, wary of the biggest meanest bulldog hes ever seen,but it just lays there watchin him.
        the parrot however, drives him nuts, yelling and cursing.
        finally the man snaps and yells, "shut the fuk up u annoying bastard!",
        to which the parrot replies,
        "get him spike!"

Comment

Apparently Gary Glitter wants the Aston Villa job,
          after he heard abt thier strikers being Young, Bent and possibly Keane.

Comment

On hearing her elderly grandfather died, Katie went to her 98yr old grans house.
            When she asked how he died, gran repied, "He had a heart attackduring sunday morning sex",
            Katie was aghast at her 2 grandparents risking thier lives making love.
            "we do it to the church bells. Nice and slow. In on the ding, out on the dong",
            she paused 2 wipe away a tear,
            "He'd still be alive if the fxxking ice cream van hadn't came round".

Comment

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Comment

Construction Worker

Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.

He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating.

The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the heck is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!".

The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"
                Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

NICE

One day, Little Suzy goes swimming in the lake with her grandmother. After they get out they go to shower.

"Grandma" Little Suzy asks, pointing between her grandmother's legs. "What's that?"

"Oh," her grandmother replies. "That's my beaver, dear."

The next day Little Suzy goes swimming with her mother, and they go showering afterwards too. "Mommy, is that your beaver?" asks the girl.

"Er, yes it is, Suzy. Where did you learn that?" her mother answers.

"From Grandma. But I think hers is dead because its tongue was sticking out."

How is knocking up your girlfriend like locking your keys out of your car?

The problem goes away with the aid of a coathangar.

What is 12" long and makes a woman moan all night?

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Comment

Why azeris just cant win
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Whats the best part of having sex with an eight year old in the shower?

Slicking her hair back and making her look six.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats the best part about sex with a five year old boy?

Watching him break down on the witness stand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pregnant woman was at the hospital giving birth to her baby. The delivery was almost complete, and at long last, the doctor held up the newborn, cut the umbilical cord, and took a moment to look the baby over. Then without missing a beat, the doctor threw the child against a nearby wall with all of his might. The mother watched in shock as the baby slid to the floor with a sickening thud.

The nurses and orderlies stood-by aghast as the doctor proceeded to dribble the newborn around the room like a soccer ball before finally passing the baby through the door into the hall with a mighty kick. Everyone, including the fatigued mother, chased the doctor into the hall just in time to see him scoop up the infant and run down the coridor, stopping just long enough to bodycheck the child into the wall every so often.

At the end of the hall, the doctor gave a mighty leap and slam-dunked the baby into a nearby trashcan, giving himself a load roar of approval. Finally the now quite large awe-struck crowd caught up with the doctor. The mother was distraught and burst into tears.

"Why? Why in the name of God did you do that to my baby?" she cried.

The doctor replied: "I'm just joking with you! It was stillborn."

Comment

Working...
                      X