Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Soul Mates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs Amen.

My problem is also refusing to compromise. If I see his flaws NOW, how the hell am I going to spend the rest of my life with him, right?
    So you date in terms of future prospects? You wouldn't date for the here and now. Instead the one you date you have future plans in mind eh? Is that how I am to interpret it?
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Dating has become such a chore for me. I just want to find someone cool to hang out with instead of wasting my time with these low life bastards who come my way every minute...R THERE ANYYYY NORMAL GUYS OUT THERE? I mean cmon men! The one thing that gets on my last nerve is when guys say that women are headaches and that we are nothing but drama...UGHHHHHHHHHH i think someone should be saying that about them! Dang, i'm so angry and it's only 1 in the afternoon...HOW SAD!

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 Dating has become such a chore for me. I just want to find someone cool to hang out with instead of wasting my time with these low life bastards who come my way every minute...R THERE ANYYYY NORMAL GUYS OUT THERE? I mean cmon men! The one thing that gets on my last nerve is when guys say that women are headaches and that we are nothing but drama...UGHHHHHHHHHH i think someone should be saying that about them! Dang, i'm so angry and it's only 1 in the afternoon...HOW SAD!
        I am the guy that would say women are headaches and nothing but drama. I am far too adapted to my 'free' lifestyle of not being tied down to anyone, especially with the school now. The quality of most girls now is something that is simply a pandemic.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Re: Soul Mates?

Originally posted by omniscient So many of us look for love, wanting our absolute soulmate.

Some go from relationship to relationship searching endlessly.
          But how do we really know who our soul mate is?, how long do we need to know this person before it hits us in the face and you think "this is it, this is my true love"? Does this person have everything in common or just several things, and why is this person so hard to find for so many?

Is it physical appearance that attracts us to this person, their morals, their whole outlook on everything in life or is it a combination of everything?

I have my own views on this which I will reveal later, but i want you guys to give your opinions on this subject.
          When people use the term soul mates, they are implying that fate has an unseen power in guiding the two towards attraction. I think its bull. Fate has become an excuse for girls to put in limited amounts of effort in a relationship. When it doesnt work, they blame it on fate rather than their performance.

I say forget fate, forget rules. Just have fun, date, meet people. If you go well together, than that is your love.

For now, all I have is the random spontaneous relations with strangers...and when that doesnt work...I am right handed!

Comment

Is this your way of telling us you're a chronic masturbator?
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

It’s interesting how quality women always complain that there are no quality men out there, and quality men complain that there are no quality women. So I ask why is it that the two types never meet? My conclusion? Well I believe that there are plenty of quality people out there it’s just that very few are right for us. And besides many fear finding that quality person, because they are afraid they might get attached and hurt later.

True love is like ghosts, which many talk of, but few have seen.

Comment

Yea, you can hyphenate it as 'fear', or 'lazyiness', or 'not wanting to be committed', either way, right now, I really don't care about that.

In the end, everyone dies alone.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life.
                  Joseph Conrad

Everything dies alone yes, but we are not living for death are we? I guess cynicism is romanticism on its own.

Comment

Screw women and screw men. This thread makes me want to swallow a buck shot.

It feels like all the people who have found love do not actually exist and they are there just to piss me off.

Sure there are quality women out there but they are all behind a foot of glass with a "Look But Don't Touch" sign.

I can rant forever.

Comment

I guess this is a bad time to bring up how happy I am and how my girlfriend changed my life. I hear a lot of bitterness.

Comment

Working...
                      X