Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To impress a woman, a man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can place gender roles in those cookie jars with labels of "effeminate" and "feminine" I can certainly do the same with the psychoanalysis. Now in terms of "inner fear" I would like to offer a logical explanation. If someone is customizing something or developing a plan, it means that a certain level of caution is pending on his/her worried little mind. God knows I have my own little "customizer" creature in my head. But to strictly request a certain image which is clear cut and almost manufactured drains any sort of spontaneity, passion or all that juicy stuff you are supposed to receive from having someone simply compliment you, rather than fold under you.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
      Thanks for clearing that up. Being that I suffer from an inversion syndrome, I meant a scale from negative one to negative ten being the highest. Minus or plus one just shows your passion fluctuation, I'll let you know when you can kiss my feet and worship the ground I walk on.
      An inversion syndrome? You are stretching with that. Anyway, I am sure you have many syndromes. "Down" being one.

Violette, nothing is wrong with big asses, it is what Anon prefers so I simply listed the qualities he looks for in a woman.
      Big asses are the best.

Editted by anileve because she wants dusken to get upset and say something so everyone will freak out and ban him.

Stop doing that. It is irritating.
      Last edited by dusken; 04-27-2004, 01:53 PM.

Comment

There is no problem in being drawn to dominant men, in fact I highly enjoy someone overpowering me a little on special occasions. But consistently wearing a cap of some definition restricts people from developing themselves. The role switch has to happen interchangeably and naturally, sometimes there is an urge to relax and have someone command the ship, other times it's great to be able to sit down and plan out the entire day. In both cases, both individuals learn to respect each other and COMPLIMENT each other, rather than that stupid "complete" word. If you are incomplete and can play only one role then you become dull and predictable. And once again, that is my personal opinion.

Comment

If you can place gender roles in those cookie jars with labels of "effeminate" and "feminine" I can certainly do the same with the psychoanalysis. Now in terms of "inner fear" I would like to offer a logical explanation. If someone is customizing something or developing a plan, it means that a certain level of caution is pending on his/her worried little mind. God knows I have my own little "customizer" creature in my head. But to strictly request a certain image which is clear cut and almost manufactured drains any sort of spontaneity, passion or all that juicy stuff you are supposed to receive from having someone simply compliment you, rather than fold under you.
          Now you are trying to apply youre definition of what you deem "passionate" to someone else. For some strange reason people reading this believe that I want a lifeless passive robotic woman. That is not so. In my opinion a womans identity lies in her feminine altruism. Women are made for duties that differ from men and the marketplace and those women that endeavor there too long are the most unfeminine ones, losing their essential womanliness in favor of a "independent domineering career woman" image, which I don't like. For me a woman is the creator of the internal and the home, and feeds spiritual aroma that nurtures the man or children. To me she creates love and intimacy. By modern "progressive" definitions I am "ancient" and "backward". I fully recognize that, nor do I want or expect women to conform to my idea of what I find attractive. There are plenty of both to go around for everyone.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

haha. OMG. Poor Anon. Anileve, the man is obviously very old fashioned and traditional when it comes to the kind of woman and wife he wants. Nothing's wrong with that. Jeeees. lol.

Women are made for duties that differ from men and the marketplace and those women that endeavor there too long are the most unfeminine ones, losing their essential womanliness in favor of a "independent domineering career woman" image, which I don't like.
            Anon, do you want a housewife? I mean, you don't want your future wife to work or do you just say a woman has her own place in the worforce, which would be...........?
            I see...

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              With your ego you need all the criticism you can handle. In my personal opinion, a man is a man that has control and moderation in his life and values and doesn't allow the woman to get to that point where she shall criticize him incessantly, and when that happens you have an inverted relationship.
              To me, a man is a human being with a y chromosome. Whatever he wants be beyond that is his business. Prescribed gender roles are a load of crap.

His confidence gives him that masculinity.
              I think testoterone might have something to do with it, too.

A man in control is a man sure of himself and knows himself. He is assertive and dominant. I can never marry or have a wife that is domineering or strives for control.
              A truly self-assured man will allow himself to let go every now and then. An intelligent man will even take heed of the criticism of a woman that knows what she is talking about.

I am very black and white old fashioned compared to some of the modern "enlightened" men out there.
              Indeed. You want to close the borders, end interracial breeding, you don't believe in evolution, and you think a woman's natural place is to submit to a man. You'd fit in wonderfully in Tennessee.

To me the nature of femininity is maternal. A woman nurtures and gives her husband and children unconditional love.
              Idiots on Jerry Springer give unconditional love. A real women loves he who loves her back.

Likewise the essence of a man is paternal direction giver. The sort of "God like figure" that gives purpose and security to his wife and family. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
              Or you could be right that that's the way you feel, and that that is the role you will need to play in order to be happy in a relationship. Then you can acknowledge that your needs have no bearing on the way any other man or woman should behave.

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal
                haha. OMG. Poor Anon. Anileve, the man is obviously very old fashioned and traditional when it comes to the kind of woman and wife he wants. Nothing's wrong with that. Jeeees. lol.

Anon, do you want a housewife? I mean, you don't want your future wife to work or do you just say a woman has her own place in the worforce, which would be...........?
                Not a "housewife". For male female dynamic is for the woman to entrust worldly power to the man, and for him to use it to ends that shall make her happy, to depend on the man she loves, yes. To me a man wants power and women want love. When women want power ( like nowadays ), as in the modern day domineering "independent" business woman, then you have frigidity and alienation, and hence the soaring divorce rate. All you women except for one seem to miss my point. I will now stop trying.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
                  Editted by anileve because she wants dusken to get upset and say something so everyone will freak out and ban him.

Stop doing that. It is irritating.
                  Well my love, if you want to avoid future irritation, refrain from going overboard and you will not receive any intervention from me. I think it's pretty simple and logical.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname
                    A truly self-assured man will allow himself to let go every now and then. An intelligent man will even take heed of the criticism of a woman that knows what she is talking about.

Idiots on Jerry Springer give unconditional love. A real women loves he who loves her back.
                    This is what I call top notch poetry, no better yet a masterpiece and words of wisdom I think every man should engrave in their mind on their way to puberty. Not only that, lose I would like to give a VERRRRY Powerful high five to a girl who is dating you right now.

Yes I am very excited right now, and screaming for joy having read such brilliant statements from a man who used to crawl under my skin in the past. You are the best if only for this moment!

Comment

Well my love, if you want to avoid future irritation, refrain from going overboard and you will not receive any intervention from me. I think it's pretty simple and logical.
                      Your interventions are just for fun. I did not go overboard; everyone just assumes that everything I post is going overboard. Your intervention was no better. All it did was invert my intention. If you are going to edit something because the content is too suggestive then you need to either delete it or make the language softer while maintaining its point of view.

Oh crap. Let me guess: I should read the forum rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X