Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To impress a woman, a man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SagGal
    haha. OMG. Poor Anon. Anileve, the man is obviously very old fashioned and traditional when it comes to the kind of woman and wife he wants. Nothing's wrong with that. Jeeees. lol.
    There is nothing wrong with wanting a certain package. However there is something wrong with making reckless statements about how ambitious and independent women are the force behind broken homes and a fake society which is falling apart. There is something wrong with stating that women should all round up in a tent and complete their purpose which magically came in a booklet of instructions "What's a woman supposed to be like", which by the way is mysteriously available to men only.

For sheep's sake, if you enjoy having a romantic affair with your blow up cow, then so be it, if it makes both of you happy, but don't set the norm for women as if they were a statue which is carved by some stupid standards.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
      There is nothing wrong with wanting a certain package. However there is something wrong with making reckless statements about how ambitious and independent women are the force behind broken homes and a fake society which is falling apart. There is something wrong with stating that women should all round up in a tent and complete their purpose which magically came in a booklet of instructions "What's a woman supposed to be like", which by the way is mysteriously available to men only.

For sheep's sake, if you enjoy having a romantic affair with your blow up cow, then so be it, if it makes both of you happy, but don't set the norm for women as if they were a statue which is carved by some stupid standards.
      Very well said, I agree 100%

Comment

Mr. Anonymouse: You have recently been posting what I said you were before. These statements are not specific to your preferences but are opinions about general gender roles relative to society as a whole. You are being presumptuous by assuming that the system in "your world" would be better for our current society. There is no way for anyone to know that. Chances are that, if roles change, it is a necessary cultural adaptation. You said yourself that it was not conscious decision-making.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
          Your interventions are just for fun. I did not go overboard; everyone just assumes that everything I post is going overboard. Your intervention was no better. All it did was invert my intention. If you are going to edit something because the content is too suggestive then you need to either delete it or make the language softer while maintaining its point of view.

Oh crap. Let me guess: I should read the forum rules.
          That's right, I suggest you reread forum rules from time to time. Now can I just mention that every time you get pissy with me, you sound like a pregnant woman craving for pickles which are not available. What concerns my interventions, only in one instance it was for fun, a word that you seem to only associate with S&M toys and spanking, so it's clear why you didn’t really get it. In terms of my editing, if I find it necessary to edit your post due to the risqué contents I will not hesitate to do so, if you don't like it you can kiss my arse. If you wish not to maintain my comments in your posts, change it to your preferred style, and stop whining like a 7 year old girl.

Got it? Good. Let's move on.

Comment

Sorry. I do not got it. Let us move on.

Comment

Anileve:

For the record, however, I would like to refer people to the follwing post:

http://forum.armenianclub.com/showpo...&postcount=336

This post received no objection from anyone. It was never editted. Why? Because I did not post it. I assure you, that is not the only example but I do not feel like running through everything now.

Of course, I personally have no objections to the post.

Comment

Dusken thank your being such a dedicated forum police officer and realizing that some posts do slip out without us noticing, just as many coming from you or your twin-brother Arvestaked are still floating around in this forum without any complaints. If you wish we can split forum members between moderators and keep a close watch over them and their posts. I am sure you'll guess under whose supervision you'll fall.

By all means, if you've noticed any other posts which might be offensive for the general public "which you soooooo seem to care about", please do us a favor and hit that cute little icon the lower left corner of the post and report to us. It'll make everyone extremely happy and you can go back to being a little 7 year old girl instead of a police officer.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
                  Dusken thank your being such a dedicated forum police officer and realizing that some posts do slip out without us noticing, just as many coming from you or your twin-brother Arvestaked are still floating around in this forum without any complaints. If you wish we can split forum members between moderators and keep a close watch over them and their posts. I am sure you'll guess under whose supervision you'll fall.

By all means, if you've noticed any other posts which might be offensive for the general public "which you soooooo seem to care about", please do us a favor and hit that cute little icon the lower left corner of the post and report to us. It'll make everyone extremely happy and you can go back to being a little 7 year old girl instead of a police officer.
                  How about you leave personal insults out of these discussions. Thanks. This is a forum of six year old girls; if it was not, I would have my old screenname.

I do not believe moderators missed that post. But that was a nice cover-up of bias on your behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    In my personal opinion, a man is a man that has control and moderation in his life and values and doesn't allow the woman to get to that point where she shall criticize him incessantly, and when that happens you have an inverted relationship. His confidence gives him that masculinity. A man in control is a man sure of himself and knows himself. He is assertive and dominant. I can never marry or have a wife that is domineering or strives for control. I am very black and white old fashioned compared to some of the modern "enlightened" men out there. To me the nature of femininity is maternal. A woman nurtures and gives her husband and children unconditional love. Likewise the essence of a man is paternal direction giver. The sort of "God like figure" that gives purpose and security to his wife and family. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Apparently your confidence which gives you masculinity, is staged by the female's submissiveness. Why? Otherwise you lack it?

A challenge is always much more interesting then a fixed game in your favor. It makes you a lousy player, because it doesn't teach you anything, it doesn't push you to excell, it offers nothing new, and it's BORING!

Comment

Originally posted by spiral
                      Apparently your confidence which gives you masculinity, is staged by the female's submissiveness. Why? Otherwise you lack it?

A challenge is always much more interesting then a fixed game in your favor. It makes you a lousy player, because it doesn't teach you anything, it doesn't push you to excell, it offers nothing new, and it's BORING!
                      Precisely.

All I know is that, from my experience, the people that have loathed criticism have been the most insecure ones - no confidence whatsoever.

Eh, but opinions are opinions. Let him be.

Comment

Working...
                      X