Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What Do Men Want In A Relationship?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hyebruin
    you know what's hilllarious?? that all the blinded women on here don't see the inappropriateeness and god damned immaturity of him calling ME a lesbian and yet they all jump on mouse for wanting a submissive woman.... it's silliness out of control!--more proof of that high school mentality i was referring to earlier once you 'like' someone you always 'take their side'

but then again i don't understand how ,according to mouse, a woman can have time to raise a family and still be FORMALLY educated unless it happens later in life... i don't know? unless she stays home and reads books...that's another way to go?! ---all i've ever heard growing up is praises about women (and men) being educated and devoted...with emphasis on education! now this is deemed a turn off? ha!! well who needs a man who's intimidated by his woman's level of knowledge? what's next? physical beauty is going to be a negative quality as well? like that oldie song says: "if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife..." well!!!
    You see, I wanted to avoid jumping back in, but I can't let this go on. What do you folks hold up as 'proof' of 'education'? Do you consider someone educated who has been to school, knows how to do problem solving or matrices, or knows how to read? Is it someone who can read or write? It seems most of you define 'educated' as having some sort of degree or diploma to then apply jobs which they are vocationally trained for and not dependent on a man, and think that somehow someone who is home/family oriented lacks knowledge ( knowledge for what may I ask? ). Perhaps knowledge to engage in a conversation with her man that is 'stimulating'? Or impressing him by her diploma or the knowledge she has? It seems most of you deem 'knowledge' of women as the ability to be in possession of a diploma and able to apply for jobs which they have been vocationally trained for. Being educated means many things and certainly for me, it means more than just having a diploma or in possession of 'knowledge' or having a job or being able to work. You women equate that with being interesting or you will have something to talk about with men, if you are 'knowledgeable' per your standards. I'll tell you now, I wouldn't look for a woman who can be exactly like me, match a man, match me intellectually, grammatically, with bringing money or food to the table, nope. Those things are all secondary, and don't imply that someone is a 'brainless robot' simply because they choose to engage with the family as opposed to a career. Yes, yes, I am annoying and pissing people off with my narrow minded views, and constantly rehashing old topics, "How can any girl marry a guy like Anon with those backward views?" and I never stop, blah blah.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by SagGal
      Be a gentleman. :-)
      I cannot, because I am of the male species, and men cannot be gentlemen, because men are animals without feelings. And even if you think you see a man who is a gentleman, it is all an act to get you in bed. TRUST ME! I know ALL men.

Comment

• Since when do you need to pretend to be a gentleman to get a chick into bed?

Comment

• Originally posted by loseyourname
          Since when do you need to pretend to be a gentleman to get a chick into bed?
          Yes yes, oh "I enjoy being an assh0le any day of the week and brag about it" one! We are well aware that all the hot mommas bow down to your feet and lick the ground you walk on.

Comment

Since when do you need to pretend to be a gentleman to get a chick into bed?
            You don't need to pretend to be a gentleman. You need to be a gentleman.

Comment

• To Anon's post:
              Well, I see an "educated" person as someone who received an education, but a person who hasn't gone to school and learned from others does not make the person dumb. Today, for a person to have a good paying job, they must complete some education and they need to provide some sort of proof, which would be a diploma.
              Hey, Shakespeare wasn't properly educated and look at him. He wrote plays known around the world.
              ...someone who is home/family oriented lacks knowledge...
              Who said this? Not true at all.

I know I said I would drop this but one last question, please. You said that career women are not feminine, but don't you think taking care of kids, the house, washing and cleaning, etc. makes a woman unfeminine also? I mean, from all the hard work the woman does? The Russian word "Pahat" goes perfectly here and it almost always refers to women.
              I see...

Comment

• this whole 'education' debate reminds me of the good ol' clinton days where the topic of the day was 'what is "is"?' ahhhhh....big mouth interns going down in history...and presidency

just remembered! didn't nitzche say "any woman with scholarly inclinations has something wrong with her reproductive organs?"...this was a long time ago but i believe it was him who said this! wow!! i guess only those "uneducated" (if i may use that term without getting shot) women make good wives and mothers...the rest are selfish egotistical evil "career b*tches"
                Last edited by hyebruin; 05-23-2004, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
                  Yes yes, oh "I enjoy being an assh0le any day of the week and brag about it" one! We are well aware that all the hot mommas bow down to your feet and lick the ground you walk on.
                  Relax there pal. I just meant that women seem to appreciate it when you're confident in who you are and don't pretend to be anything. Even if that means you don't have the best manners and you can be a bit caustic at times.

Comment

Relax there pal. I just meant that women seem to appreciate it when you're confident in who you are and don't pretend to be anything. Even if that means you don't have the best manners and you can be a bit caustic at times.
                    Nice save .

Comment

• It isn't an outlook all that different from your own, you little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                      X