Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Relationship "Problem"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do not tell me how much I love him. You do not know me and it is not right of you to assume so. I am thinking of breaking it off with him because my heart is breaking, ok. I want to marry him. I want to be the mother of his children, for me there is nothing that would make me happier. I am just saddened by his words that he cant marry me. And he has every right to mention tradition to me. It is a part of who he is, it identifies himself as an armenian. If I am to be in his life, then there are traditions to follow.

Comment

No dear....Im telling you the truth. That means he doesnt love you enough. Its beautiful that you want to be his wife...you want to have his kids. That is the greatest thing you can give to someone. One of the most beautiful things that can happen in your life..having children and family. That right there shows how much you do love him. But if he doesnt want that then what....what can you do...im sorry.....

By the way he might change his mind....

If it is a part of who he is and if he believes in tradition then he would not date out of race either. So that why he doesnt want to marry an odar....im sorry you have to go through that. But he needs to grow up and know what he wants and doesnt what. If he truely loves you...then alllll will work out for the best.

By the way...I wanted to add to this...I'm sorry I was mean...I didnt want to come off that way...but I guess I did...My apologizes Sad_eyes
      Last edited by XxgoeyxX; 09-15-2004, 07:57 PM.
      You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

Drop him like a bad habbit and move on with your life. When you grow up you'll realize breaking up is not such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan
          Drop him like a bad habbit and move on with your life. When you grow up you'll realize breaking up is not such a big deal.

you are wise beyond your years! wish i knew that when i was 20

Comment

Originally posted by XxgoeyxX
            No dear....Im telling you the truth. That means he doesnt love you enough. Its beautiful that you want to be his wife...you want to have his kids. That is the greatest thing you can give to someone. One of the most beautiful things that can happen in your life..having children and family. That right there shows how much you do love him. But if he doesnt want that then what....what can you do...im sorry.....

By the way he might change his mind....

If it is a part of who he is and if he believes in tradition then he would not date out of race either. So that why he doesnt want to marry an odar....im sorry you have to go through that. But he needs to grow up and know what he wants and doesnt what. If he truely loves you...then alllll will work out for the best.

By the way...I wanted to add to this...I'm sorry I was mean...I didnt want to come off that way...but I guess I did...My apologizes Sad_eyes
            Its ok. I am sorry for jumping at you. My defenses are up. I do understand what you are saying. And I do appreciate it too. Thank you.

Astvac qez pahapan.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan
              It is your opinion, and you are welcome to it. And trust me sweetie, I am grown up enough to know that it is a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
                you are wise beyond your years! wish i knew that when i was 20

so you're 30? .

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
                  so you're 30? .

no smarty, but you can think whatever you like, how about 40? ...keep guessing...

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
                    so you're 30? .

Haha, that's like what I heard on the radio. The girl told the radio station people SO excitedly "I've been listening to you since I was 18!!! " and the radio guys go "So how old are you now?!" She replies "19!!!!!!!! "

Oh Lord!
                    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

The lack of maturity in this site really bugs me sometimes. I may be younger than some of you yes. And for the record I am 21. However, it appears to me that my maturity level is sky rocketing out of this site compared to a couple of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X