Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Ottomans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ottomans

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
    Armenians are not %100 innocent, your dashnak killed many innocent Turks, Why do you deny this ??? This is also a massacre. Also Hrant Dink had accepted
    Another bullsheet your books and government brain washed you with.

When a government starts deporting, killing and raping people, there isn't such a thing as innocent Turks.

News was traveling fast between villages. When Dashnaks took a stand to defend the villages that has not been raped yet by the Turks, the Turks called them rebels killing innocent Turks.

As far as Hrant Dink, when you realize the way evidence is being handled and a great job of cover ups thats been going on, you will understand why Hellektor says your kind has not reached a level to be considered human yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jack sparrow
      aticilarda inecek var gibi geldi kanki ,ufak at da civcivler yesin
      Ben bişey atmıyorum canım, Türklerin Orta Asyalı olduğunu sende gayet iyi biliyorsun. Tanrı aşkına tüm Türkler kötü mü ??? Burada genelleme yapıyorlar.Bu apaçık ırkçılık değil mi her Türk Irkçı mı sanki

Originally posted by TXMENIAN View Post

As far as Hrant Dink, when you realize the way evidence is being handled and a great job of cover ups thats been going on, you will understand why Hellektor says your kind has not reached a level to be considered human yet.
      Turkish people don't support Hrant Dink's stupid racist murders. You can not generalize for all Turks.
      Last edited by Kanki; 07-07-2008, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lampron View Post

You say it was a miracle that Cilicia survived that long. Instead of thinking about survival, isn't it better to think how much more powerful Cilicia could have become? The Ottomans when they crossed into the Balkans were surrounded by Bulgarians, Macedonians, Serbians, Albanians, Byzantines. Not only they 'survived', they ended up nearly taking Vienna.How did they do it?
        Yeah they did it alright; but with extreme barbarity and ruthlessly, "that's why they were abhorred by the people of Europe for history records that wherever and whenever a mongolian turk goes, mutilation, death, misery and cries follows", such as the "yataghan" of the turk.

Yet the likes of the great French writer Victor Hugo cites that "Armenians are the most civilized people and the nation of the world".
        Last edited by Anoush; 07-07-2008, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Turkish people don't support Hrant Dink's stupid racist murders. You can not generalize for all Turks.
          Don't DO NOT speak about Hrant Dink with the same breath woman.

Your turkish government had him killed. We all know that and practically the whole world knows that. What else, but the turkish bloody "yataghan".

Comment

bah dont be harsh, shes only trying to get her point across.

but yeah Anoush is right. I believe the turkish government did kill him

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
              Yeah they did it alright; but with extreme barbarity and ruthlessly,
              maybe also because the Ottomans dreamt big while Armenians dreamt about survival?

Comment

Ben bişey atmıyorum canım, Türklerin Orta Asyalı olduğunu sende gayet iyi biliyorsun. Tanrı aşkına tüm Türkler kötü mü ??? Burada genelleme yapıyorlar.Bu apaçık ırkçılık değil mi her Türk Irkçı mı sanki

Originally posted by xcelr8Armo View Post
                bah dont be harsh, shes only trying to get her point across.

but yeah Anoush is right. I believe the turkish government did kill him
                She needs to have respect for this place and stop speaking barbarian. This is the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by jack sparrow
                  no one says the turks are racist,in fact they couldnt be racist since they are mixed up various gens, less no one can say that a turk in gheneral bad or good it depends how he handles the armenian reality
                  Jack, the problem is that they are mixed with their dna's that's true, but their mentality is very turkish. Meaning mostly they are of moslem religion and they are quite fanatic about it and they still have no tolerance or liking towards Christians. I am not saying that all are like that; but they've been ruled by and brought up that way by their government. Btw; in their schools, etc. etc.

I have heard from sources that they teach Armenian boys and girls that the Armenians committed genocide towards the turks and they make Armenian children feel very inferior and guilty. Now how much more inhuman that can be???? It's unheard of and very turkish like.

Armenian may enlighten me if he knows any better; but through the websites for several years now, that's what I have become to learn and know.
                  Last edited by Anoush; 07-07-2008, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                    Jack, the problem is that they are mixed with their dna's that's true, but their mentality is very turkish. Meaning mostly they are of moslem religion and they are quite fanatic about it and they still have no tolerance or liking towards Christians. I am not saying that all are like that; but they've been ruled by and brought up that way by their government. Btw; in their schools, etc. etc.

I have heard from sources that they teach Armenian boys and girls that the Armenians committed genocide towards the turks and they make Armenian children feel very inferior and guilty. Now how much more inhuman that can be???? It's unheard of and very turkish like.
                    Armenian may enlighten me if he knows any better; but through the websites for several years now, that's what I have become to learn and know.

Really??? where from because thats just horrible

Comment

Originally posted by xcelr8Armo View Post
                      Really??? where from because thats just horrible
                      I am not kidding. I have heard about 2-3 months ago from a good source on another Armenian Forum. Someone posted it. It's not a joke, yes it's very sad and horrible; but apparently it's true.
                      Last edited by Anoush; 07-07-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X