Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KarotheGreat
    replied
    Re: Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Originally posted by Saco View Post
    When did I ever do that?
    Look in this thread and it wasn't only about you but Armenians every were. Some people don't see that you can't the government for things they havent done wrong. This government is trying to improve the living situation in the country for the ordanary people in the country.

Responsibility for WHAT, man?
    The situation in Armenia today, you can't blame the government for that it's all of our fault. Us Armenians are responsible all of us. For every thing going wrong in hte country from the corruption to every other thing going wrong.

Why are you going against our people that way? I'm not saying their angels but Robert and Levon ruined this nation, incase you don't know. So stop throwing so much blame on our people. If you knew what state their in right now, you'd shut your freakin trap.
    What did Robert do, look at the country in the 90 and look now to the country look how much it has changed and wait for a couple of years and you'll see what will happen. The goverenment needs time to work out things. And even every thing in Armenia was like in Eu or America, Armenians would still complain about the goernment.

Leave a comment:

• Mukuch
    replied

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
    Was surprised about that too, but now there are no pre-conditions it's a diplomatic victory for us. And do you think without the declaration Obama would have used genocide, no hell no.
    No precondition? You mean no precondition on paper. Both : the president and primer of turkey have declared there will be no deal unless Armenians give up on Karabakh and international recognition of AG. They still deny thr Genocide and make offensive and humiliating for Armenia declarations. You think they need preconditions on paper? Well there is one possible precondition on paper the humiliating Kars Treaty. And you call it a diplomatic victory? Don’t make me laugh….
    The only recurses that our government lucks is honesty, dignity and patriotism!

Leave a comment:

• Sako
    replied

Saco stop blaming the government for every thing that goes wrong in the country.
    When did I ever do that?

Because it's lately the only thing you hear from Armenians, they blame the government for every thing. They don't want to take responsibility.
    Responsibility for WHAT, man?

I remember them blaming the government during the Levon days during Roberts days and now I'm seeing the same thing. The only time they kept their mouth shut was during the war.
    Why are you going against our people that way? I'm not saying their angels but Robert and Levon ruined this nation, incase you don't know. So stop throwing so much blame on our people. If you knew what state their in right now, you'd shut your freakin trap.

Leave a comment:

• Sako
    replied

The government can't do everything, it's resources are limited and some things must be done by the people.
    I never said the gov. is the only one that carries blame but at the moment, these people are doing a lot of wrong things. You say the gov. can't do everything ... in reality, they're doing almost nothing. They don't allow the people to think about anything except finding a way to survive. It's much more complicated then you think, Karo. I live here so I think I can give you a better explanation of what's going on then you can. I hope your ego doesn't feel like xxxx after hearing that!

And with your anti-government BS you aren't helping anyone.
    If you weren't so pissed at your own little self, you'd see all the posts I posted in this thread alone (and so many others) blaming and talking about the people exclusively so go deal with your xxxxing issues Karo. I don't have time for this! Come back when you have your head on straight again and remember that YOU busted in a like xxxxx, not me!
    Last edited by Sako; 05-09-2009, 08:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KarotheGreat
    replied

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
    Luck of exactly what recourse made "our dear" government to make an arsskissink declaration with turks just 2 days before April 24?
    Was surprised about that too, but now there are no pre-conditions it's a diplomatic victory for us. And do you think without the declaration Obama would have used genocide, no hell no.

Leave a comment:

• Mukuch
    replied

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post

The government can't do everything, it's resources are limited and some things must be done by the people. And with your anti-government BS you aren't helping anyone.

Luck of exactly what recourse made "our dear" government to make an arsskissing declaration with turks just 2 days before April 24?
    Last edited by Mukuch; 05-09-2009, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KarotheGreat
    replied

Oh they have their thinking cap on, don't worry Anoush jan. Our gov. is smart and knows how to manipulate us ! They've ALWAYS had their xxxxing thinking caps on. They just don't realize that SO DO WE!
    Saco stop blaming the government for every thing that goes wrong in the country. Because it's lately the only thing you hear from Armenians, they blame the government for every thing. They don't want to take responsibility. I remember them blaming the government during the Levon days during Roberts days and now I'm seeing the same thing. The only time they kept their mouth shut was during the war.

The government can't do everything, it's resources are limited and some things must be done by the people. And with your anti-government BS you aren't helping anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Sako
    replied

The situation is bad

Let's not jump to any hasty conclusions just YET though! Let's wait a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• Anoush
    replied

Oh they have their thinking cap on, don't worry Anoush jan. Our gov. is smart and knows how to manipulate us ! They've ALWAYS had their xxxxing thinking caps on. They just don't realize that SO DO WE!
    Saco jan, My above quote was my referring of today's Armenia's administration and mostly to Serzh by being oblivuous to the fact that the turks are our number one enemy who annihilated us in total and continues the genocidal cycle by denying the Genocide so that she cannot make ANY renumerations; be it land wise, be it in money or be it in our legal lands. She is totally walking all over us in the way of course making her look very bad but to the brown nosing super powers of the world, and to top it off turkey is patting Sudan's denylist genocidal government sympaythyzing with them and thus the genocydal cyle is continuing. And instead of bewaring turkey with her genocidal cunning the crawling of of a country (which I wouldn't consider it as a country but a bunch of howling wolves), our government thanks to Serzh is opening up the borders and the unbelievable - they are inviting in turkey their number one enemy - to their most powerful arms in today's world. Armenia's nuclear power plant. When I heard this I just couldn't think anymore, my mind froze as to the craziness that's going on in the heads of our leadership!!! This is not only discouraging, this is the MURDER of a nation - in this case, the murder of the Armenias and of Armenia -.

Leave a comment:

• Sako
    replied

I don't know Eddo, I think they're in a dream house and don't have their thinking cap on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X